1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge #134 – Stepping up to worship the bull

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Totall Wrytoff, Jun 23, 2019.

1. pangyorhee

pangyorhee Racer

Gallardo S3
    1.59.980 PS4

where is the brakes!

[​IMG]

Countach S1
    2.17.954 PS4

This can’t be the Countach I dreamed at teenager!

[​IMG]

NB : not sober, default setting, Monday, hard to push loadcell brake, playseat challenge, not PC...

2. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Improvement - Countach

2.07.557 - X1X

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

3. Chaos_Chris

Chaos_Chris Hardcore Simmer

Will be off to Austrian go this week so will have a blast before I go, worshipping the red bull!!

Anyone off to goodwood next week? Drop me a pm..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. :eek:
    It's fine, it's to be expected, that's the way the world works.
    WHC is where you can drive. You're with your sympathetic and understanding mates on WHC and we've got your back!:)

5. Nice one pangyorhee, great contribution and I like the tinge of danger!
    Can I just check, is it Monday morning in Korea?
    Do you mean that your default setting on Monday is "not sober?":D
    On Mondays, (M for Martinis day) if I haven't had a dry martini for breakfast I usually wait until lunchtime, so you get full respect from me!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  6. Further to the above...
    What sort of problems are you having with your Playseat?
    I ticked the box for the "Entertainment Pack" optional extra. It makes life so much easier!
    It includes a fully-stocked chilled cabinet, one waitress/ drinks holder (just out of shot) and someone who is automatically, hugely impressed by you and your lap times.
    upload_2019-6-24_18-11-0.png

7. Biner

Biner Hardcore Simmer

Countach S1
    2:08.327
    PC
    IMG_0281.jpg

The Countach is a treat. More gains would be minimal for me and would likely result from lucky T1 takeoffs. Now for the beast with the V10TT. I suspect that my S3 lap times will continue to align with my time zone...well behind!

8. Biner

Biner Hardcore Simmer

GallardoS3
    1:51.185
    PC

IMG_0282.jpg
    Yikes...got onto it after a bit. Challenging, but smoothness and accuracy is rewarded. If one took this to track day IRL, one should also bring a trailer with a winch to collect the pieces! Can't imagine driving the Step4 with the cavernous 3" exhausts! Intro write up is fabulous reading....good work...we really appreciate the way you set the stage...gets everybody pumped up!

9. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

Maybe Hawaii with a Triumph Daytona 675? I've been rather obsessed with that particular bike for who knows how long already. But damn, during that June 2019 Bikes & Coffee meetup a military man who was here for 3-4 years said my SV650S was the first he saw SV650 with the full fairings. So yes, that coupled with how great this bike is for areas like our local Tantalus/Round Top Drive loop gives me strong incentive to hold onto this Suzuki for good.

I will say though that Oahu island is fairly small and some stretches of road have some nasty potholes. And we are still waiting on consideration toward a racetrack. Too bad all this funding is going towards a trash rail system I doubt I'll be making good use of...

@pangyorhee
    How's the load cell treating you on the Challenge? I just sold my other setup (Challenge with T3PA Pro pedals and Ricmotech load cell) to someone locally and he said something about the seat folding forward under heavy braking. Never had the problem myself the few times I used the Challenge though, so maybe it was just him.

@Totall Wrytoff
    There was such an option for Playseats? Wow! The Entertainment Pack would've been nice, even if I don't drink alcohol. The last bit in having someone immediately impressed would've done wonders toward my well-being.

@Chaos_Chris
    Goodwood? I'm pretty envious to read that. Hope you have a blast there!

@Lewisxbone
    Good! Nothing less than what we've come to expect. Curious to see what your time will be after the tenth improvement or so! haha

10. Improvement
    Lamborghini Superleggera S3
    PS4
    upload_2019-6-24_20-23-21.png
    Semislicks and tiptoe-ing!

11. @StyleF1re
    IMGP1226.JPG???:eek:
    That's one for the Stewards - you'll need to provide a suitable and plausible explanation, with the telemetry and data to back it up.
    It looks like a five, or possibly ten sec penalty...:oops::D

12. Countach
    PS4
    upload_2019-6-24_21-12-19.png
    The Gallardo S3 has given me fear of the throttle and the urge to brake at any sign of a bend in the road.

13. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

2.06.930 pc Countach

[​IMG]

Great car. Terrible brakes, and long gears make it fun to drive. Looking at my split times vs the world record and even number 2, I probably can get away with cutting the first and second chicanes a little bit more. I have a feeling they are putting two inside wheels over the speed bumps in order to flatten out the curves a bit. Maybe I'll try that next time.

14. Improvement
    Countach
    PS4
    upload_2019-6-24_22-59-56.png

15. pangyorhee

pangyorhee Racer

I also experienced same problem of tipping chair over at heavy breaking after changing to Fanatec load cell brakes. This is due to normal racing seat is basically a seat and brake attached to bath tub like structure, so you can’t tip yourself over. But Playseat Challange is like sitting at piano chair just linked with pedal. My solution was to push(feels more like stepping on)top part of brake. So more torque can be generated with same force. (Think of arm wrestling, don’t want to hold opponent’s wrist if can hold their hand)

16. pangyorhee

pangyorhee Racer

Exactly!
    Tuesday is reserved for Tequila and so on :D

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  17. Chaos_Chris

Real ChaosChris xb1 posting 2.11.878 in countach leaving about a second for me on the table just can’t hook up a lap:( [​IMG]

18. pangyorhee

pangyorhee Racer

Exactly!
    Tuesday is reserved for Tequila and so on :D

Sorry (can’t erase this?)

19. Chaos_Chris

Tried the s3 . What’s an apex? [​IMG]

20. No problem, your secret's safe with us:)