1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge #135 – Maz, Madge and Jinba Ittay

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Totall Wrytoff, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Mustang 500

Mustang 500 Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    1.27.725-XB1

Attached Files:

2. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

I have an MX5, NB model, not as a daily drive but just get it out of the garage at weekends in summer, it's an absolute blast to drive around the country roads around where I live. They're not too fast so you can drive them really hard without ending up in a hedge....better to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow!...not much of a fan of the ND but will have a quick go at this just out of MX5 love!

3. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

Two laps...driven like a proper hairdresser
    1:33:036 PC

Mine is more fun to drive, has a really short gearing and your red lining in 6th by about 90mph!

Mazda ND.PNG

4. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Hey Tibor, Gravy captured my time!!! o_O;):cool::)

5. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Improvement ish
    1.28.425 -X1X

[​IMG]

Hoping a video of a 1:27 lap gets posted soon so I can see how to do this the right way

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

6. Tibor Sólyom

Tibor Sólyom Hardcore Simmer

Haha, sorry! It was so long time ago when you participated last time, my Excel forgot your name....:eek::p:D

7. Tibor Sólyom

Current standings:

1- 1.27.725 Mustang 500 XB1
    2- 1.27.865 F1415182235 XB1
    3- 1.28.425 Lewisxbone XB1
    4- 1.29.045 Totall Wrytoff PS4
    5- 1.29.416 Biner PC
    6- 1.29.423 Emmanuel Tubbiolo PS4
    7- 1.30.214 Sissydriver PC
    8- 1.33.036 mike reynolds PC

8. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Emmanuel Tubbiolo Hardcore Simmer

Same here. I have to catch Totall. Some toe story..

9. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

1.27.357 pc

[​IMG]

Great combo! I managed to improve my previous best time by about 6tenths. I used labbe's tune for highlands. I modified psi, fuel, and I increased the rear toe and camber a bit.
    brakes 100%
    tc off
    abs 1
    fuel 6

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

1.29.454 improvement

1 29 454 134.jpg

rusty after driving ~ 3 hours in 3 weeks, but its coming back quick ;)

11. Chaos_Chris

Chaos_Chris Hardcore Simmer

Real ChaosChris xb1 posting 1.30.739.
    [​IMG]
    Nice little motor this one:)

Wood love to give it more time but off to goodwood to ogle some more super cars...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Emmanuel Tubbiolo Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    Xbox

Not showing off. All down to Pretend Racer's settings and a corner or 2 well explained... brilliant job.

Attached Files:

13. pangyorhee

pangyorhee Racer

This weeks car and track combo is so basic & innocent:eek:, there seems no place to hide my driving skill:confused:.
    struggling very much to even touch 1.30's (even with the help of Totall Wrytoff's set up guide)

by the way, regarding the fuel load,
    is there any reason or benefit, for not going with min.(e.g. 5 liter) fuel?

only reason I can think of is 'weight distribution' or
    'ECU may detects the low fuel and change engine mode into low powered 'eco' mode' <-- how on earth i am even thinking this!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  14. pangyorhee

pangyorhee Racer

1.31.820 PS4
    [​IMG]
    Last weeks WHC gave me a severe knee pain for braking LC excessively.

So, start of this week was hectic for trying several things like changing back to Thrustmaster 2 pedal(was too delicate), changing the angle of brake mount - eventually find out LC’s max brake setting can be adjusted from LC controller itself!!! o_O:p

now everything is back to normal,

Hoping Pretend Racer’s(congratulation for WR!!!) clip & set up can bring some magic!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  15. Tibor Sólyom

The lower the fuel load the faster the car - theoretically. But 5 or 10 liters differences you won't feel at all. Not in weight distribution as well.
    No 'eco mode' - but race starts would be funny with start/stop automatics :D

16. pangyorhee

pangyorhee Racer

Improvement
    PS4
    [​IMG]
    Still aided by automatic transmission :cool:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  17. pangyorhee

pangyorhee Racer

Improvement
    PS4
    [​IMG]
    Still aided by automatic transmission

(sorry for duplicated post)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  18. Tibor Sólyom

Current standings:

1- 1.27.357 Pretend racer PC
    2- 1.27.725 Mustang 500 XB1
    3- 1.27.865 F1415182235 XB1
    4- 1.28.425 Lewisxbone XB1
    5- 1.28.988 Emmanuel Tubbiolo PS4
    6- 1.29.045 Totall Wrytoff PS4
    7- 1.29.416 Biner PC
    8- 1.29.454 Sissydriver PC
    9- 1.29.755 Pangyorhee PS4
    10- 1.30.739 ChaosChris XB1
    11- 1.33.036 mike reynolds PC

19. Chaos_Chris

Chaos_Chris Hardcore Simmer

Quick goodwood update, just did silverstone in 1.30 in a valkerie, could have done quicker but the some was really realistic, they supply the same one to Williams f1 team. It was a shock to the system, had cramp in thumb after 2 laps...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. LXM323

LXM323 Simracer

1:29:075
    XB1
    My target was 1.28.xxx ... needless to say it is more dificult than anticipated. dunno if i can improve much... maybe will have another go tomorrow. Dont know about you guys, but i would really like some F1/Spa business sometimes the following weeks :D

Gj all!

Attached Files: