1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Spa 24h 2019

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Axel Vogelsang, Jul 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

What do you think about the BoP not having any Bentleys nor BMWs in the Superpole event?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface v1.8 IGTC chamionship now lacks Spa 24hrs Nov 25, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Real 24h of Spa-Francorchamps by J6SimRacing e-Sports Apr 7, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Thinking of Hosting 24hr Spa Session. Mar 14, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bug pitlimiter Careermode Spa 24h Jul 11, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room 24h IRL of spa 29 august "1 prize for the winner team" Jul 6, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room 24h Spa 2020 / Any event for it? Jun 23, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room 24h of SPA FRANCORCHAMPS – Real time 24h race ! Jun 17, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Real 24h of Spa ! Race started 3:00pm CET 02 may 2020 until 03 may 2020 3:00pm CET May 2, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Autumn, SPA 24hrs. May 1, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Spa 24h cars show up double in car selection. Feb 13, 2020
    ACC Gameplay [1.2.3] Spa 24hrs several AI crawling on track under white flag(out of fuel?) Jan 1, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Spa 24h race with 50 cars Nov 3, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Career 24hr Spa - AI Issues Oct 16, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars How to get the "Spa 24H" numberplates Jul 12, 2019
    ACC General Discussions 24H Spa ACC Jun 1, 2019

3. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

Nothing.

The fastest Bentley is on 21st and is only 6 thousands slower than 20th on average time:
    upload_2019-7-25_23-46-53.png

Again on average time, the fastest BMW is less than 4 tenths behind 20th, followed by the 2nd fastest Bentley:
    upload_2019-7-25_23-48-33.png

4. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Got to agree with @Gevatter, it's a very fine line. Bentley seem to be t here still, just not quite lucky enough. However, Porsche did manage to get ALL 6 of their pro cars into the superpole, and have consistently been near the top, so maybe they might need pegging back the smallest amount. But you never know until the race how the other cars will do.

Axel Vogelsang likes this.
  5. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

It will be a bit of a lottery anyway in the rain. ;)

6. Borbor

Borbor Racer

If you get ****ed by traffic / reds, that's the way it rolls.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

SimGuy_1 likes this.
  7. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Sounded good standing next to Radillon, drinks were still cold also. Quite happy so far.

8. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

please put a spoiler tag next time in title

sps_for_race likes this.
  9. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

Oh sorry! My apologies.

10. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

It is not BoP but rather traffic problems.But ofcourse if you ask me i want every car with atleast 50Hp boots just for more fun handling car.

11. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

I don’t think it is only caused by traffic because in the night session both brands struggled as well and there was a bit more room on the circuit. The result is P18 and P25 for each of the best car. And again it is a Porsche at the top.

12. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

So is bentley weak on lap times this year were they OP bop last year?

13. Borbor

Borbor Racer

There are 25 cars within a second of each other in qualifying. If you take an average of 2m20 seconds, the average lap speed is 50m/s

You have 25 cars inside that space of 50 metres, and people are still *****ing about BOP

It's balance of performance, not balance of results.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
    Freddie Seng, Perell0ne and kro like this.
  14. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Can you imagine if ACC had the red flag in qualy every time someone has a reasonable off. You would hardly ever get to set a lap time in a pub server but if the person setting off the red lost their best time and were done for the session it could be interesting for leagues etc.

Its already hard enough to get a clean lap traffic wise in a 20 odd car server, imagine 70 plus at Spa with red flags ending any runs instantly. :eek::D

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
    broadappeal, chksix and Son like this.
  15. Achokaracho

Achokaracho Racer

24h race.
    I think the BOP is pretty good, as others have mentioned.
    Place 1 means almost nothing.
    It depends on how well the pit stops work and whether the car holds out.
    What good is a 1st place in the Superpole if the car has a technical defect or a flat tire after 2 hours ;)

But I'm happy as a Porsche fan that they are so good this year.
    BMW is always good for a surprise.
    I keep my fingers crossed for them, too.
    But my heart beats for Porsche
    Can't wait to see the 24h Sprintrace :D

It gets really interesting when the weather changes.
    For tomorrow (Saturday) it's raining in Spa (100% probability) and for Sunday also

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

16. martcerv

martcerv Alien

GTworld has a nice multi channel live stream for the main race. ;)

17. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

**** yeah.
    It's raining!

Lol, obviously, Kunos on track.
    Again
    And again... :D

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  18. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Gosh, rainy conditions...
    Let’s get rolling.... ;)

19. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I wonder of its like a pub server in ACC and most of the field just leave. Amazing how the most requested feature in AC was rain and its done so well in ACC yet many refuse to race in rain. :rolleyes::p

DiRTMark and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  20. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

... a soaking wet Dakota?
    Well, good start.

LeiF, bgil66 and D.Jankovic like this.
  21. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Someone was a bit optimistic with the weather variability parameter there.

martcerv likes this.