1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Simsource: Setup Comparison Tool, Leaderboards, Server Results Viewer & Stats Tracker

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Tom Shane, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

I just downloaded the file, and it looks like a server log rather than a result file. Is it correct, cestcomi?

2. cestcomi

cestcomi Racer

My bad, that's correct. It was a server.log :eek:
    I need to sleep a little more :D

Unfortunately, I only have qualifications logs at the moment.

Attached Files:

Tom Shane likes this.
  3. david m

david m Racer

Awesome, thanks for the contribution

4. david m

david m Racer

+1

5. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

New version is up with Beta version of Results Viewer. To upload your results, you need to log in with your Steam account. The basic functionality is there. Now I'm going to monitor possible issues and then add some more features based on your feedback.

If you find something unclear or confusing about the tool, please let me know, I'll be happy to clear the things up.

@cestcomi, I have used the results you have sent me as a public demo files. I'm going to remove them later, but if you want me to put them down immediately, I will, of course, do so. Thanks for providing me the files, they were of a great help.

Results.png Viewer.png

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
    Wutzmann likes this.
  6. cestcomi

cestcomi Racer

Hi @Tom Shane,

Excellent work ! It's ok with the results files as a public demo ;-)

Unfortunately, I have a problem with one of the two log files attached.
    One file works but for the other I have a message: "Unable to process ...."

Cheers.

Attached Files:

Tom Shane likes this.
  7. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Thanks for reporting the issue, @cestcomi. I'm gonna take a look at the file and see what's different there and let you know when it's fixed.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
    cestcomi likes this.
  8. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Alright, the file should upload now, but the results won't be correct anyway, since the server outputs inconsistent timing info in the JSON file.

The first lap time for every driver includes time before the race started, so depending on the time the player joined server the timing is skewed. Also TotalTime value is very inconsistent and for some cases it reads "maxint" or "maxuint" value. Without these values to be correct, I'm not able to calculate correct timing in some cases.

It probably needs fixing from Kunos, but I'm not sure where to report it. Could anyone (@Minolin, @Aristotelis) point me where is the right place?

Thanks.

9. cestcomi

cestcomi Racer

@Minolin, @Aristotelis

I remember something now:

- During the qualification I try this command:
    "/manual entrylist" (Manually creates an entry list json file containing the drivers connected in this moment (see also Settings -> dumpEntryList))

- For the race, I did one restart and a new player (Skyzzo) rejoin us

- The grid at the start of the race was not totally correct (if i'm not wrong. My memory is too hold :) I'll watch the replay this evening and let you know).

- "Jeremy" was DQ at the end of qualifications. He had to start the race from the last position.

- The result of the race is not correct (I finish 3) and not 4. I got some blue flags in race, it was not correct.

There is a problem somewhere that you might find with the logs attached.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

Tom Shane likes this.
  10. cestcomi

cestcomi Racer

I take a look at the replay and the grid was like this:

1. Fusion
    2. Arckeo
    3. EMPTY
    4. Cirella
    5. Cestcomi
    6. Coconuts
    7. Jorris Lordel
    8. Benaltarien
    9. Jeremy
    10. Skyzzo.

In race, it says that I was P7 but I was P3 after the 2 or 3 laps and I was never more than P3.
    (No penalty and no pitstop)
    I finish the race P3 but logs tell P4.

Hope it can help ;-)

11. Stefan Lemke

Stefan Lemke Racer

i logged in, but i cant upload the zip file...it include a complete session FP|Q|R...

12. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Can you upload the file here, please, so I can take a look?

13. Stefan Lemke

Stefan Lemke Racer

ok try

Attached Files:

14. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

@Stefan Lemke

Thanks for the files and reporting the issue. The problem was some of the players didn't have (for whatever reason) their Steam ID written in the JSON file. The Steam ID is used by the application to filter when you want to display only events in the public list you were participating in.

It should work now.

Stefan Lemke and cestcomi like this.
  15. Stefan Lemke

Stefan Lemke Racer

hm ok...he has select wrong car and switched, but looks good thx.

16. cestcomi

cestcomi Racer

Tom Shane likes this.
  17. moneypizzle

moneypizzle Racer

Hello Tom!

We discovered your website for processing the result.jsons. Great work!

We are a little AC community www.accbelgium.eu and are looking to process the result.jsons for the following "league" idea we sort of agreed upon, I was wondering if you are willing/able to help us?

So there will appear a server named "Join the League Bruh Race by ACC Belgium" every night @ Monza this TEST week at 18u, 21u and 23u UTC+2. (Q25-R30). So 3 races everynight.

- The best daily qualifiers of the week will get points in the league.

- Your best dailies "total race time" of the week will give rise to a leaderboard that will count for points in the league.

That same leaderboard will also determine an INVERSE grid for the weekly race that will be held on Sunday.(P15-R45 closed for the public at 20u UTC+2)

Why an INVERSE grid?! To give the better drivers a challenge and other players a shot at some points + will make for an interesting race and at the same time incentivise the dailies)

- The Sunday race results will give you points for the league.

Those 3 "events" points combined result in a championship leaderboard that spans 10 weeks/all tracks. After that the season starts again.

Your best daily is worth as much as the race on Sunday and qualifying in the dailies will also be worth something. If there are more then 30 people on Sunday, a second division/server will emerge. Each subsequent division gets (half?) points awarded.

DNF will get you no points regardless of division.

It would be amazing if we can automate some of this process somehow on a website. We have windows servers with webserver, Mysql and phpmyadmin

I know it's asking a lot maybe.
    Maxim (TheAlt3r) in our community is working hard on it but he has limited time and has trouble outputting the data.

Anyway, thank you very much for your time,
    Steve Pittoors

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  18. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Hi Steve,

nice site you have there! What kind of help exactly would you need from me? I'm using completely different platform (.NET Core/C# + TypeScript React) and I'll be honest, I have very little free time out of my daily job. I would hate if you would need always wait for me.

19. moneypizzle

moneypizzle Racer

Tom, thank you for your reply! My man says he is making good progress so I guess we good for the moment after all.
    Keep up the good work!

20. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Just to let you know on the setup comparison tool I am receiving overinflated tyre pressures for wet setups by 4.4 PSI. The tool does not align with the ACC UI.