1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Custom Cars Handbook / - Handbuch

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by DiRTyDRiVER, Sep 5, 2019.

1. DiRTyDRiVER

DiRTyDRiVER Hardcore Simmer

ACC Custom Cars Handbook / - Handbuch

Hi,
    Was transferred to the ACC Wiki. Only there will it be further developed.

https://www.acc-wiki.info/wiki/Custom_Car
    https://www.acc-wiki.info/wiki/Custom_Car/de

forum_cc1.jpg forum_cc2.jpg forum_cc3.jpg

Meanwhile, the large color palette still remains in the .doc document. But will be integrated into the wiki as soon as possible in another form. http://bit.ly/2N1FS0v

currently: 272 colors @ 1904 combinations (23.10.2019)

This tutorial reflects my knowledge of this topic. In the first step ( alpha status ) will be shown here how to realize this on a public server. Later in beta status and the finished instructions, it should cover the whole range.

Diese Anleitung spiegelt mein Wissen über dieses Thema dar. Im ersten Schritt (Alpha-Status) soll hier aufgezeigt werden wie man dies auf einem Public-Server realisieren kann. Später im Beta-Status und der fertigen Anleitung, soll es die ganze Palette abdecken.

gretting
    Heiko

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC Highlands Drift + My custom clusterboard Aug 3, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars ACC Image customisation Jul 26, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions acc custom Jun 30, 2020
    ACC Gameplay ACC Customs Liveries Jun 27, 2020
    ACC User Interface ACC Custom Driver Oct 31, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Mouse steering STILL broken & No keyboard key customization ACC 0.2 Oct 10, 2018
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Will it get cross party not just cross play on consoles? Saturday at 3:02 PM
    ACC Physics Does ACC not implement real life braking mechanics?(Need some insights on this recent youtube video) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Communicating with accServer.exe (previously acRemoteServerUDP) Mar 14, 2024
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Time of Day adjustment on AC Server Maker stuck at 8:00-18:00 even though I have full version ACCM Mar 2, 2024
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC on PC with Controller | Race Element /ps5 controller activate triggers Feb 28, 2024
    ACC Tools ACC will not recognise my Elgato steamdeck Feb 15, 2024
    Bug reports ACC Restrictor parameter Feb 7, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC Official Server higher requirement Jan 30, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC LEAGUE AUSTRALIA Jan 29, 2024

3. popo87

popo87 Simracer

We want more skins! :D

4. ChrisRacki

ChrisRacki Gamer

Amazing work to put that all together!

I am thinking about developing an interactive livery designer for RaceApp.eu

The goal is to design and save your individual skins as preset and (re-)use them in the event booking system.
    The application then provides a download for the server administrator which contains the entrylist together with all livery description files in one go.

Maybe you can imagine to allow me to use your work for that? Just contact me if you are interested :)

kr, Chris

kro, Chooka and Wutzmann like this.
  5. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

great job congratulations! promises well

6. PaulPunkGTX

PaulPunkGTX Gamer

Very good work. But it's still sad, that we can't do fully custom liveries like in most sims.

ohyeah2389 likes this.
  7. DiRTyDRiVER

Hi,
    I'm also a passionate vehicle painter, in the classic sense. But also see advantages in this system, for Kunos and for league operators.

Kunos himself writes that this system is not yet officially supported. Who knows what else is coming!

With Server admin command: (privat Server only)
    /manual entrylist -> File "190831_092918_entrylist.json" in "result"-Folder

with the following content

{
    "entries": [
    {
    "drivers": [
    {
    "firstName": "Heiko",
    "lastName": "Thoms",
    "shortName": "Tho",
    "driverCategory": 2,
    "helmetTemplateKey": 505,
    "helmetBaseColor": 3,
    "helmetDetailColor": 25,
    "helmetMaterialType": 0,
    "helmetGlassColor": 0,
    "helmetGlassMetallic": 0.0,
    "glovesTemplateKey": 1015624420,
    "suitTemplateKey": 1082130432,
    "suitDetailColor1": 0,
    "suitDetailColor2": 0,
    "playerID": "S76561197970349329"
    }
    ],
    "customCar": "",
    "raceNumber": 42,
    "defaultGridPosition": 0,
    "forcedCarModel": -1,
    "overrideDriverInfo": 0,
    "isServerAdmin": 0,
    "overrideCarModelForCustomCar": 1,
    "configVersion": 1
    }
    ],
    "configVersion": 1,
    "forceEntryList": 0
    }

entered in my Entrylist -> but server does not start
    Shows what else is coming.

gruß
    Heiko

8. DiRTyDRiVER

My LAN-Server-Handbook-Setting

You can create your skin with your own server on your PC. For this you have to start a LAN server.
    So you do not have much work, just download my LAN manual setting:
    • Download link (click button in the top right corner): https://www.dropbox.com/s/sggq64nxeuvui89/lan_handbook_set.zip.zip?dl=0
    • open this ZIP folder "lan_handbook_set.zip"
    • copy the folder "server" into the ACC installation and overwrite all files \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Assetto Corsa Competizione "
    • open the file "entrylist.json" under "server / cfg"
    • enter "PlayerID": your SteamID (letter "S" must remain) -> save -> close file
    The preparations are now complete. Now go to the "Painten"
    • start the file "accServer.exe" in the folder "server"
    • Window opens → Allow for firewall → Server is started
    • start ACC and go to: Multiplayer → Server List → LAN Server
    • Server "Test my Skin" should appear there → select it → click "Connect"
    • You should now see the following vehicle 20190910121137.png
    • leave now your server: esc → finish → confirm
    • Switch to the desktop with the keyboard shortcuts Alt + Tab
    • open the file "exampleCar.json" under "server / cfg / cars"
    • Here you can enter the IDs for vehicle, pattern, sponsor and colors → save
    • go back to your server and see your made changes

have lots of fun with it

Heiko T.

zef vans likes this.
  9. DiRTyDRiVER

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    Wutzmann, popo87 and ChrisRacki like this.
  10. popo87

popo87 Simracer

Yo man, Mercedes has 103 and 104 template :-D

11. Kyle_Katarn

Kyle_Katarn Gamer

Hi there!!

I was messing around with the auxLightKey with the Lamborghini Huracan GT3 and I have found something which I'don't have read before.

This parameter have allowed values from 0 to 9.
    I thought that the 1 value is the default aux light for the car.
    0 value is no aux light.
    And each value set the aux light in a difirent place like the sides of the front glass, in the front air intake, right side of the front glass, center roof, right side roof, up side of the right door, etc...

This needs to be tested in other cars, but with the Huracan it work's. Here you can see the long red aux light when you set the value to 5

upload_2019-10-27_15-15-40.png

popo87, Echo_29 and xPippo like this.
  12. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

Yes; they’re different on a few of the cars I’ve tried.

I can say that I’m happy to have liveries working in the showroom by the way, as it’s a lot faster and gives more consistent lighting.

13. xPippo

xPippo Gamer

Can you please tell how you got your car in showroom?

14. azzah

azzah Simracer

put your previously created custom car files into the following folder:
    May I repeat that the showroom makes the cars look awesome?
    Screenshot (36).png

kro, Bernl, Maranello78 and 1 other person like this.
  15. Kyle_Katarn

Kyle_Katarn Gamer

Well, the truth is that I didn't do anything special:confused:
    I just did a file json for each car and dropped in My docs\ACC\Customs\Cars
    I have a entrylist.json file in the server folder but i don't think that this is the point...

16. Kyle_Katarn

Kyle_Katarn Gamer

Mate how you get those clean shots :eek:

17. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

I really want the new cars to have the skins, hope they come soon!

18. xPippo

xPippo Gamer

It doesn't work for me :(

19. xPippo

xPippo Gamer

Can anyone help me doing this?

20. xPippo

xPippo Gamer

Ok solved

21. DiRTyDRiVER

Thx! will get it into the ACC Wiki as soon as possible.