1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Creating a Wiki for ACC?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by surtic86, Oct 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. surtic86

surtic86 Racer

@Piret2000: When we finde someone who can write about it :) then yes. Else we try our best.

Piret2000 likes this.
  2. Piret2000

Piret2000 Racer

Awesome

3. surtic86

surtic86 Racer

Pier84 likes this.
  4. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

5. surtic86

surtic86 Racer

6. |BAD| DavE

|BAD| DavE Gamer

I try to manage to get some spare time in the next days to contribute something to the wiki.

surtic86 likes this.
  7. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

I inserted hotkeys for camera pitch (alt+up/down) into the hotkeys table. At least I seem to recall that those were the hotkeys for that. :)

surtic86 likes this.
  8. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Great stuff, i will try custom skins thx for info.

I also noticed that there is currently no car setup related info, you guys adding that? Maybe i can add some of my experience.

Piret2000 and surtic86 like this.
  9. surtic86

surtic86 Racer

Sure would be nice to see also Setup related stuff on the Wiki :) from my Side i don't have much experience... so i can't write about it... eventually @DiRTyDRiVER knows more about it... but your always welcome to join the WIKI and Help where and how often you want.

SimGuy_1 likes this.
  10. |BAD| DavE

|BAD| DavE Gamer

I think I have to learn how to Wiki.
    I translated some things into German, but they didn’t appear.
    But I’m on it

11. surtic86

surtic86 Racer

Hehe :) i do also need to get into that System. Looks like i need to Accept this Changes from Normal or just new Registred Members. They should now be on the Page.

12. |BAD| DavE

|BAD| DavE Gamer

Sadly they are still disappeared.
    Doesn’t matter. I’ll give it a new try this afternoon.

13. surtic86

surtic86 Racer

Hm strage... just let me know where you have changed something then i can check it. Eventually there is a Problem... in the User rights or anything else.

grrdabrr likes this.
  14. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

NICE ! finally i got my carbon only skin.Great info.

Question->> i cannot remove the endurance kit though, i tried to set it to 0 no luck, anyone know how to remove endurance kit ?

15. DiRTyDRiVER

DiRTyDRiVER Hardcore Simmer

Sorry, it could be that during the restructuring some pages new create and the old ones were deleted. My fault, sorry!

Here on this page can now be written on car setups: https://www.acc-wiki.info/wiki/ACC_Car_Setups

16. DiRTyDRiVER

Which vehicle?

17. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

The porsche,lamborghini,ferrari
    All these cars have endurance lights but i don't want those extra lights just for aesthetic purpose though.

18. Rioku

Rioku Racer

19. Hi Guys,

Thanks all for this great informations source

20. DiRTyDRiVER

Hello, I've learned something about how to design wikis. As a result, almost all pages will receive a new page URL. older links can no longer work.

D.Jankovic and surtic86 like this.