1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge #154 – An xbone-nentially fast ride through the park

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Totall Wrytoff, Nov 16, 2019.

1. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    TCB666
    PS4

A strong morning espresso seemed to work pretty well:D.Only change was fuel load to 5 and soft tyres.Only a 15 minute session but pleased with the result.
    Summay/Change the paintwork of your car(which some of you may remenber)but now add an espresso et voila,instant results:eek:;)

IMG_0905.JPG

2. upload_2019-11-24_17-58-56.png

Here’s the chequered flag for W.H.C. 154

Final Standings and final review.:)

PODIUM

****1st Place****
    @F1415182235 - 1.48.220
    He could hardly believe it at the beginning of the week. The Lambo ST recently and now the LMS Audi! Is this because he so generously volunteered? Two tenths ahead of Pretend racer cements TomcatHornetRaptorLighting’s* position as the master of GT3 in WHC. Well done and congratulations, great lap! WHC is in his hands from now on and we’re already underway with an excellent combi. My thanks and appreciation too!

****2nd Place****
    @Pretend racer - 1.48.446
    The WHC mantra for Pretend racer is: “If you’re not first, you’re second!” Pretend racer attends the WHC and we are lucky. Once again the vid is there and the set-up is there, so we’ve got no excuse for not getting 1.48s. Other than a massive shortfall in talent, comparatively. Congrats on P2 Pr!

****3rd Place****
    @Lewisxbone - 1.48.458
    Well, well, well! Lewisxbone! A podium again! Lewis and I correspond from time to time to co-ordinate and I’m going to tell you that he thinks AC Aliens are a group of people of whom he is not a part. He refers to “the time an Alien would set… “ Lewis, you are at the top of the board week in and week out, you are an Alien! You’ve made it, everyone sees it and we all know it!

****Final Rankings****
    4. Ignission - 1.48.486 PC
    5. Leif - 1.48.499 PC
    6. Neilski - 1.48.796 PC
    7. Mike Reynolds - 1.48.848 PC
    8. Biner - 1.49.849 PC
    9. Moodyryder - 1.49.904 PS4
    10. ChaosChris - 1.50.227 XB1
    11. Totall Wrytoff - 1.50.504 PS4
    12. Laughing Gravy - 1.50.903 PS4
    13. leBluem - 1.51.859 PC
    14. TCB666 - 1.52.632 PS4

Firstly, there’s no sign of @DriverModFTW, which means he’s doing his hotlaps now and will post in a couple of minutes… no leniency shown here, I’ve gone fishing!
    @mike reynolds kicked us off this week and kicked many of us into touch with a crushingly fast 1.49.8, and he kept tightening the screw all week to finish a second faster, in the lead pack of 1.48ers.
    As did @Neilski, a 1.49.6 to start! He promised us an improvement of second and delivered 9/10ths. Hmmm, he’s still in the circle of trust for that effort!
    It is @Chaos_Chris’s week. He is a driving God. A driving God-chef, in fact. He’s avoided the sausages, mashed it up and reduced the gravy to a jus. Congrats, open the wine list!
    @LeiF, despite slicks, aero and flappy paddles got down on his knees and lapped it up nicely. Always fast out of the blocks, he arrived in the 48s, which doesn’t leave much room for improvement, but Leif found nearly 3/10ths. That’s a luxury suite!
    @Biner, a normal bloke in my book (ie we start in the high 1.50s) had an unusual time to start, 150.965, so perhaps he isn’t so normal after all. In fact his final time of 1.49.8 shows he really rather special….
    Welcome to the WHC @ignission! A great first post - beautifully formatted and a very good time. He too carved a good chunk off this and finished 4th in his first WHC! Good work, great to have you join us!
    It was also welcome back to @le Bluem, long time no see! Very welcome in fact and good to see normal times being posted. This week Le Bluem is a winner! The biggest improvement. Six seconds! Great endeavour, congrats!
    Some very big news this week, in fact two bits of news: 365gt is back!!!! Well done him, he has our huge admiration and respect for having battled his way back. But he’s not 365gt anymore! He looks like the devil’s disinfectant! (Is TCP an international brand?) I vote he returns to his former self, but change is as good as a rest….
    @Tvvang dropped in just to warn us of a massive, impending domestic dispute following some planned DIY. Slight concern here, we’ve not heard from him since. DIY is dangerous in itself and dangerous for marriages.
    It was “Stalwart’s Saturday” as @Laughing Gravy and @moodyryder arrived with lap times. Laughing Gravy had been locked away in a top secret bunker running hundreds of laps, but it didn’t show in his time this week. Knowing him, he would have yielded a win to his rival, just out of a sense of fair play.
    @moodyryder, on the other hand, gave us something to choke on our pies over! I’ve got a vivid imagination, skinny birds are grumpy, with that level of domestic confidence, he must bask in the lap of luxury! * Credit where credit’s due… Moody is the codebreaker!

Over to you F1, hope you "feel the need... the need for speed" and I’ll be back in a few weeks.:cool:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  3. Tvvang

Tvvang Racer

Brilliant write up Totall Wrytoff made me chuckle as usual and well done to everyone who managed to set a time.

le Bluem, ignission, 365gt and 3 others like this.
  4. Good to see you still here @Tvvang, still have eyes and can use a keyboard! ;)
    Legs?
    Lower torso?:D

le Bluem, Neilski, Tvvang and 2 others like this.
  5. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

devil’s disinfectant! (Is TCP an internationalbrand
    @Totall Wrytoff ,Hey TW,I thought something looked strange when I was posting :confused:Why I used my disinfectant name is anyones guess:pI'll be back to 365gt from now on.Thanks for the kind words TW.

Well done everyone and thanks also to TW and Lewis.

6. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

Maybe I should use 365Giant ****t,just a thought;)ooer my word got messed up,sorry forum for posting a rude word.It starts with letter T just in case anyone was wondering:p

7. ignission

ignission Simracer

Well what can I say? My very first WHC is done and dusted and what an enjoyable sideline to the week it has been :)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys and @Totall Wrytoff for the kind words. Now that Monza is done I'm a fish out of water and normal service will be resumed, but I'll always have that inaugural WHC 4th place finish to tell the grandkids about :D

8. Tvvang

Tvvang Racer

All parts present and in working order sir...mostly.

9. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

Kudos to @Chaos_Chris, he certainly had my measure this week. Well done my friend.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

10. Chaos_Chris

Chaos_Chris Hardcore Simmer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk