1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Let's get acquainted?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by romandevision, Nov 28, 2019.

1. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

ACCoholics Anonymous. :D

2. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

LOL, that is gold

Whitestar and After_Midnight like this.
  3. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

so, here is my coming out. played ac too much. but that is my problem. to say: its time to go to bed, feed the cat, sing a lullaby - nope! daddy tries the nords silver medal in the car xxxx one last time. only 10minutes.
    for sure.
    believe daddy!

:eek:

51 years young.when no simracing then:
    geocaching. long distance running.

working from the home office as IT trainer. whole day long acc screenshots as wallpaper:confused:.....and can not use the wheel!!! :mad:

middle of germany, small village - countryside. other people (a lot from the netherlands) come here for holiday.

everything fine, everyone is healthy, cats are annoying (two of them, two of the two cats... :rolleyes:)

something forgotten???? o_O

edit: basketball is very important. :):):)
    played a lot, my wife too, now only a fan. :(
    dallas mavericks :)/ fc bayern munich :)/ nowitzki :) / jordan :)(how many nights no sleep cause nba has so many commercials.....:rolleyes:)

romandevision and After_Midnight like this.
  4. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

Mike Reynolds in Somerset, England...

49 years old, 1 wife, 2 kids, 2 cats, 2 dogs, 2 cars (Audi TT and an old MX5 for hairdressing on hot summer weekends).

Got into sim racing the usual route, GT and F1 on the original PS, came up through the consoles and migrated to the PC master race 3 years.....generally play ACC or AC but don't mind a bit of Raceroom now and then (although not got on with FFB since I got a DD wheel)

Also partake in wine, fags, cricket, snowboarding and CrossFit

5. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

edit again:
    Discovered AC and found old crappy wheel in 2017, never played other racing games / sims really intensive. with ac / acc i am happy, can not invest so much time and want to focus and feel VERY(!) comfortable with kunos - this forum- this community and racedepartment. really, really happy with the situation.
    next step is new computer next year -
    the configurator is glowing, the anticipation is growing, the possible fps are making me smile, 2020 will be a very good year!
    :):cool:

6. Nev Roberts

Nev Roberts Racer

80 years young. First racing game Indy 500 driven by the keyboard, graduated to Thrustmaster T1 [busted springs every 6 weeks] used on Nascar, Indycar, Ubisoft F1, GP2 etc. Graduate to a Hyperstimulator cockpit then the daddy of them all GPL. First on line experience was Evo with mates, then Rf1, Assetto Corsa and now the new daddy of them all ACC [still on the Hyperstimulator], but it's getting a bit harder to get out of it these days.

7. ManroV

ManroV Gamer

Till, 26, living in Lübeck, Germany

Currently finishing my law education here (last exam in August 20). Im really keen to finally start working to afford some epic sim racing gear :D.
    I had no interest in motorsports at all until 2 years ago. Then i got hooked...bad. Same with sim racing. Had Project Cars a long time on my HDD but no wheel to play it. Finally bought one on Ebay and got addicted to those sweet laptimes. Switched to AC relatively quickly and been with ACC (which has been my main sim) since day one. Tested some iracing as well but didnt really like it. My goals for now are to understand the cars better and finally reach alien-territory :) (missing roughly .4 of a second and consistency). Im really enjoying the sim racing community and look forward very optimistic to the upcoming years concerning my life and the development of my hobbies.

Other interests are sports in general (sailing, surfing), gaming of course and reading and stuff.

Dont have kids (yet) or animals to care for but a SO that has accepted my motorsports obsession quite well!

sissydriver likes this.