1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

About IntGT DLC & Release 1.3

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rmagid1010, Jan 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. theivansk

theivansk Racer

Totally agree with you. I dont care if the DLC takes 2, 4, 6 or 12 months of development, but in my opinion, the marketing campaing is frustating, in part caused (in my opinion) by the early announcement (back in September).

TheBoss and dodge33cymru like this.
  2. Nebulozny

Nebulozny Racer

Just bought tickets for 12h of Bathurst, will report if I see any physics or graphics issues from real track :p

Was there last year, it's amazing, there is no track like it and in real life it's scary how fast they dive down those tight corners.

Whitestar, Son, mister dog and 5 others like this.
  3. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Nice. I wanted to go this year as a friend was asking me to go for ages and as soon as I agreed he bailed so never happened. Would be awesome to see in person though

4. Nebulozny

Nebulozny Racer

It's awesome, and pretty nice drive from Sydney too, the landscape is beautiful and the race itself is well... a must see ''in person'' event. Just casually sitting at the top section 10m away from GT monsters going 200+ was something special.

5. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

I've only been to Bathurst once, back in 93 for the V8s. I was only 11 at the time so the night time antics of the patrons were a bit of an eye opener for me :D

Will need to get back there for one of the 12hrs for sure.

6. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Will try to watch it live, sadly a bit far from here. Almost doesn´t matter which way around the earth, I guess.

Spa is allready planned again this year though ;)

Son likes this.
  7. Serge M

Serge M Alien

The funny thing is you will get a free live stream but for us in Australia we will only be able to watch it (legally) through a paid service...

8. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

What about You Tube steam, is it somehow blocked in Australia?

9. Turk

Turk Alien

It would be funny to go to one of the teams garage and tell them there must be something wrong with their car, because it doesn't sound like the onboard you saw on TV.

Whitestar likes this.
  10. Maciej Malinowski

11. Maciej Malinowski

Or tell them that everything is upside down :p

12. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Comes back with “this video is not available in your country”

13. It's on 7mate as well as Fox. Foxtel just have the whole race ad free.
    It's on 7 (or 7mate) as well as on Fotxel. Foxtel has the whole race ad free. The same telecast is on free-to-air, but with commercial breaks.

14. Maciej Malinowski

Feels bad man ☹️

15. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Nice, just had a look, first time that’s happening. I’ve tried to watch it before and had to run a VPN

BillyGoat1993 likes this.
  16. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Looks like 7mate might only be broadcasting the race itself. Do you know if there's any coverage of practise and qualifying sessions available to Aussies? I'm hoping GTWorld on Youtube comes to the party for pre race sessions.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  17. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

The same happened to us Spaniards the two times Alonso participated in the Daytona 24h. A local TV provider got the rights and the international feed was not available in our country. I am a great Alonso fan but on the other hand I'm glad he doesn't participate this year :D

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

mister dog likes this.
  18. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Lazy, Kuno, stop teasing with screenshots. I already dream of spending money on DLC. :p

Suzuka looks great. I am still shocked by dev's work on licenses and laser scanning - they chose the hard but right path. Think even through 10 years, ACC will be praised as an example of quality product, recently, it has become funny to read posts that wrote a year ago that ACC is a dead game and how everyone wanted AC2.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
    Tim Meuris likes this.
  19. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Simracer

Regarding the entry list for the ICGT - are we going to see all, or most manufacturer types we already have? Seems to me there's no Lambo, and maybe no Aston in the running.

On the other hand, a lot of the team names seem the same - is this handled as an "extension" of the European BlancPain for some teams who want to go international?

20. Serge M

Serge M Alien

?
    Entry list from 2019: https://www.bathurst12hour.com.au/news/entry-10-gt3-brands-to-battle-for-12-hour-victory-in-2019/
    Keep in mind only GT3 cars are relevant.

GCCRacer likes this.