1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

About IntGT DLC & Release 1.3

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rmagid1010, Jan 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

That's only 3-4 beers in Japan.. A good deal for what you get.. ;)

2. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Simracer

It's interesting about the lighting on the new tracks - I guess related to geographic position. When I first tried Kyalami it looked a bit flat, like an AC1 mod with no shadow casters. Was a bit disappointed.
    Until I figured out that it's related to the time of day, some of these tracks (Suzuka too, it seems) have the sun very high in the sky almost straight up at noon.

Appreciate the fact that we can drive all tracks in all sets/seasons of cars. Also the attention to detail on the number plates and banners, even depending if you do a custom race or a preset.

Freddie Seng likes this.
  3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Can we please get a detailed explanation on how the new rolling start procedure works in MP..? I too got a DT like many others.. Qualified P3 and kept the arrow in the green area and then the leader slowed right down and some yellow numbers popped up on the screen with a horizontal bar. From that point on I had no idea what to do. Got rear ended at Hell corner and lost two SA.

WallyM likes this.
  4. f1200racer

f1200racer Racer

Quit complaining how cheap it is or they will raise it next dlc lol. And besides I haven’t bought it yet I’m 3000km away from home for work and don’t want they to raise the price. One more day and I’ll be home tomorrow :)

theivansk likes this.
  5. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Most likely related to where the track is located. IIRC AC1 had it as well, just no official content where you'd really notice substantial differences between tracks.

6. nolive72

nolive72 Racer

Have you come over here recently and tried to buy a proper pinte of Guiness? Would cost ypu a bit more then 500jpy lol
    Anyway will shed the 1900jpy at some point

at least we are not too much ripped with currency rate vs the 15euros you guys pay in Europe

eRacer212 likes this.
  7. Coanda

Coanda Alien

2018 I was there however I did not try the imports.. :)

8. nolive72

nolive72 Racer

Ah ah you know they tried to copy guiness receipe all of them Yebisu asahi suntory miles away from the original even if yebisu getting close

Anyway if we talk local beer cost you were right

Where about were you?

9. Bernhard42

Bernhard42 Rookie

I started to play ACC more often recently. I started to like it and therefore continued with career. The Endurance race at Monza was up. It seemed like the first serious race and I decided to stream it too.
    Sadly ALL of the issues I had experienced so far showed up again.

Maybe you can help me with some of them, it would be very much appreciated. I like plenty of things by now, but there are still some real deal breakers..

1. I just noticed I am not allowed to post in the support forum? What do I need to be allowed to post in the support forum? I initially wanted to post in the Throubleshooting section..

2. Where do I find the information WHAT I actually HAVE TO do during pit stop? I can do 1h with the 120 lt. No need to refuel. I did not see any info about how many pitstops I HAVE TO do and what HAS TO BE done in order to make them valid pitstops.

3. So during my first pitstop I find out there seem to be 2 mandatory pitstops. But I did not have configured refueling and by the time I found out, I was standing already. And from that moment on I cannot change anything any more. Is that correct? So because 1 lt. refuel was missing it says it is invalid pitstop and there is nothing I can do about it? Basically the whole race is done at this point.

4. The mandatory driver swap! What a mess is that?! There is my name and my name and no name. How to understand which to choose - and why in the first place?!

5. Why is it not possible to re-select missing things for a valid pitstop. So no fuel was selecte - then let me change that. No driver swap configured. Well then change the driver - let me wait a few seconds longer, but change the driver. What's the point to simply make it invalid and therefore DQ the whole thing?! Who came up with such poor pitstop implementation design?!

6. After (invalid) pitstop there is no information about the pitstop being invalid and if there is something we can do about it

7. I tried to pit again in order to change the driver. 1. I obviously took the wrong <my name> as shortly after a timer popped up, that my stint is about to end. So I guess I tool the wrong name - but they are the same names,so...?! And also the pitstop rendered invalid as well because I did not change tires. But tires had been changed before - I just thought I change also the driver to complete everything necessary... So - pitstop implementation is completly hideous!

8. Towards the end of the 1h race there was a massive performance loss - frame rates were ok, but it started to show first micro, later massive macro stutters. It was not playable any more. Should be also seen in the stream I guess..

9. About 50% of the time when I finish a career session ACC hungs itself when closing the session / loading the menu or next session. I don't know - the logos shows and then it does not respond any more. Or - like happened in the stream - as I waited really long - a seemingly random race moment is shown - but again with no reaction. Windows taskmanager lists ACC as non reactive. That's stupid enough for a sprint race, but really ****ty for Endurance Races...

I have attached the log file as they would have wanted in the Troublshooting folder - where I am not allowed to post...

So - bottom line. ACC won't see me again that quick unless I know how to sort out those issues..

Any info/help is appreciated..

Stream:

cheers,
    Bernhard

Attached Files:

• AC2.zip
      File size:
      43.9 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
  10. sherpa25

sherpa25 Hardcore Simmer

To get some kind of support, I believe you first have to link your steam account.

11. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Neighbor, are you serious? Look through the East Sea - this money is insignificant even for my country. :confused:

F1Aussie likes this.
  12. unpierrot

unpierrot Racer

Since 1.3.0 version, there's no more logs in "users\<user>\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved\Logs" ? Is it located somewhere else ? Or is it still created for some of you ?
    My last one was from 1.2.3 version.

13. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Confirmed. No log for me too..

unpierrot likes this.
  14. Slowheit

Slowheit Gamer

I paid 60 EUR for Red dead redemption 2 and haven´t even played it that much...

24,99 EUR
    +14,99 EUR = one and a half beer crates in Germany = 2 large pizzas
    =39,98 EUR is nothing at all :)

15. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I'll try to answer my own question..

If the driver in front prevents you from holding 60 kph (green) then there is a knock on effect that ripples down the grid and your all screwed with DT penalties particularly if you started mid pack. The one race I tried roughly half the field of 25 drivers received a DT penalty. I like the system as the limiter was a pain in the a$$ and unrealistic however this needs some fine tuning.

Maybe in the coming weeks when we all get a little more familiar with the new procedure things will be a lot better for us..

issor likes this.
  16. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Have you missed the forum rules and regulations on registration? ;)

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?faq/

You should take some time and learn to use MFD widget, pit stop menu and understand race rules to avoid all pit stop troubles.

pitstop.jpg

17. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Why is the image so sharp? Mate, can you tell me the settings, please? :confused:

18. Coanda

Coanda Alien

It's a touch blurry for me. He may have sharpening filters set both in game or in the gfx driver, high screen percentage (up sampling) and DOF completely turned off with UE4 engine.ini commands. This is what I do.. For some reason it has become acceptable to have blurry games in the last handful of years with sh!ty AA methods like TAA.

Adyl, romandevision and F1Aussie like this.
  19. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Don't understand that setting, but it's very interesting. I'll google it, thank you! :)

EDIT: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1764516457

Adyl likes this.
  20. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

I think the new rolling start procedure is just unnecessary, and just another anouying graphic on the screen, how cluttered do we want it..
    Also can we have a fix timing box, it's been like this forever and looks untidy..

Image1.png

R. Iván, Czar66, RSR2KX and 2 others like this.