1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Talk about Raceroom Racing Experience R3E

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by SpriGgy, Jun 28, 2015.

1. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Now, I'm completely immersed in R3E. I really miss a lot of ACC stuff, but what a great FFB Raceroom has. Of course it was hard after ACC, but I didn't regret it. I thought I would use it for Porsche CUP and GT4, but I ended up using Adac Masters 2018 and Porsche Trophies. But my heart is with Kunos forever.:rolleyes:

I wonder if R3E will have a full Adac Masters 2019? Or again without Ferrari, Lamborgini, Aston Martin? It scares me that the Porsche GT3 R II is released with livery "Postcon".

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
  2. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

I'm quite enamored with the updated physics for the Touring Classics and '92 DTM cars. I need to fine tune my wheel some more (the joys of getting a new wheel I guess) but they're a lot more fun to drive now.
    Now I'm hoping for an update for the GTO or Gr5 cars of course :)

3. rd.king

rd.king Hardcore Simmer

that new M4 GT4 is a blast.

Freddie Seng likes this.
  4. Skybird

Skybird Alien

Currently the implementation of the new physics and FFB have caused some unwanted "symptoms" as well, but I am certain these hickups will be temporary only - they are in the middle of a very huge operation, you seew. The ai already got a quickfix, but needs other repairs as well, still. The symptoms do not affect just one car class on all tracks or one track with all cars, its some certain cars on some certain tracks. Difficult to track down for them, they say. If you stumble over such a combination, shrug it off and try another one, for the time being. The latest new three tracks (Dubai, Bilsterberg, and this Chinese thing), all are a blast to drive, they are fantastic to look at and fantastic to drive - with the right cars for their layouts. there is a reaosn why Bilsterberg for example does not field Formula races, but is privately available only. Slower cabin pushers are better suited for it.

Minding everbyody that you need to delete all your car and wheel profiles, and start from scratch, else your FFB is ver ymessed up, and will remain to be so. The sim needs to be callibrated to zero again - by deleting all old profiles and not using them. There is no way around this.

ACC is a notorious on-off-on-off affair for me. Its superb in what it is doing, but what it does stands on splendid but short legs. Thats why I play it not often, and AC1 far more often.

5. tlsmikey

tlsmikey Simracer

I used to like raceroom even though it was a bit arcade like in some areas (gt3 cars were ridiculously easy to drive even without tc), but the latest update has really improved the physics. I like the way the cars slide and behave in terms of physics but the ffb is a bit too soft and muddy for me right now. It feels like they tried to convey more of what a squishy tire feels like instead of a steering wheel. I still enjoy it, but mostly because it has more cars beyond just GT3. The FFb for has been a bit of a miss though.

6. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

FFB requires too detailed adjustment after the patch. It took me a long time to set up.

On my TMX, there was a problem with straight lines - there was no FFB at zero position, but with the increase in minimum force everything was fine. It's very similar to ACC.

7. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

I like the physics updates and I find the FFB to be better and easier to setup with the SimuCube preset; it required very little tuning. I'm happy with the progress S3 is making and with the broad selection of cars and tracks available, the title really has a lot to offer. The motion effects have also improved so I'm much more inclined to play and recommend RR now.

8. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

COVID-19 - RaceRoom temporarily goes 100% free

In these difficult times of quarantine and lockdowns, it's very important that we take care of each other. As a racing game providing entertainment, we thought temporarily opening the gates and letting you all enjoy the RaceRoom content without worrying about the next paycheck was the best we could do. Starting now and for a minimum of five days, all the content in RaceRoom is freely accessible

9. nolive72

nolive72 Racer

Took advantage of it yesterday

Bilsterberg is a track i didnt own and it was fun.

I wish this track was in AC or mod available

Gt4 cars are a bit meh for me but i also gave them a go and it was better than i expected

Great heartful initiative from sector3 in any case

nicky stevenson likes this.
  10. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

Nice gesture from Raceroom....I went and had a play with a few bits of content I didn’t own tonight....good on em.

nolive72, romandevision and LeDude83 like this.
  11. Jack_NL

Jack_NL Simracer

Google for it

Sure I try the Mercedes CLK in RRE love that car

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
    nolive72 likes this.
  12. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

Tried it today gave up took ages to load

13. michael_

michael_ Simracer

Yeah, with 14 days sat inside none of us can afford to wait 30 seconds. What are game developers thinking?!?!

14. michael_

michael_ Simracer

I get a strange 'flash' every now and again in VR. I'm not sure if it's performance related or a weird glitch with the elevation of the tracks and lock horizon setting as it seems to happen at the same specific points of the track every lap. Very distracting though.

To be honest though this 'play for free' gesture just highlighted the silly prices. I clicked a link figuring I'd find some pack or other to install and it was priced at over £90?
    I mean, you can buy AC, Project cars 2 and ACC for less. Who are they kidding?

"Who are our main competitors?"
    "These 3 companies"
    "Well, add the price of their games together and we'll charge that"

Cote Dazur likes this.
  15. anthonylroy

When I mean ages I mean AGES like 7 minutes

16. anthonylroy

Looks like it was a connection issue with the server , maybe

17. nolive72

nolive72 Racer

Was working fine for me in Japan until last time i tried last night

18. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

Hi there peeps,

I had R3E installed on my DD for a while but never bothered to give it a fair try until the recent open bar offer. And I have to say I like it! I like it very much!

The pricing model tho eerrr not so much. There are a few car that I really loved driving but the price for each makes me dubious. And I have to pay for liveries? I mean really?

I would like to cherry-pick what I like but I'm afraid it's gonna cost me more that if I buy a whole class pack but never use the other cars. What do you guys think I should do?

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
  19. I've done it like this: Fork off Sector3 but please come back when your game doesn't look like a supermarket. Until then no money from me.

20. Daniel Costa

Daniel Costa Racer

Here's my reshade profile for those of you who dont visit sector3 forum:

Stock
    [​IMG]

New
    [​IMG]

cheers

Attached Files:

romandevision and Stains like this.