1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 The pedals are not calibrated

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Igalkr11, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Igalkr11

Igalkr11 Rookie

Hello guys,
    I run assetto Corsa on XB1, with Thrustmaster Tx sw wheel and Thrustmaster TM T-LCM pedals.
    It worked fine for a week and suddenly it lost calibration and now the clutch pedal is my gas pedal, I didn't saw any option in the game settings to change that back, any idea guys ?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room we are in the design of a force feedback pedals. Jan 20, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds The game thinks my PXN V9's pedals are buttons not an axis, is there a fix? Nov 21, 2022
    Steering wheels discussions Logitech G29 Pedals Are Reversed on PS5 Oct 16, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanalab - DD1 + Formula V2 + Pedals V3 Settings file share? Dec 24, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Unable to Change Bindings Fanatec CSW v2 McLaren GT3 Rim and CSP v3 Pedals Oct 11, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues My thrustmaster pedals aren't able to map Jul 23, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Pedals and gears apps have not transparent background when app window locked Oct 14, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues My pedals aren't being seen. Feb 16, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues I cannot use my wheel as my pedals are broken!! Dec 5, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues My accelerator and brake pedals are combined. Sep 18, 2014
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G923 with Simucube Pedals Feb 26, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Is a desired brake trace possible with Fanatec V3 pedals? Dec 10, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Need help setting up Fanatic V3 pedals Dec 6, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Waiting for my Simjack Pro pedals, super hyped! Apr 25, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Rumble Feature on ClubSport V3 Pedals (Fanatec) Oct 18, 2022

3. fishernake

fishernake Rookie

You have probably reverted eclectronicaly the Clutch & the Gas pedal. Check the Led on the base of your wheel (it must be Red and not Green). If it's green then simply press the MODE button on the base during 2 seconds and it will be solved.

4. marqbara

marqbara Rookie

[QUOTE = "fishernake, post: 1125063, membro: 136913"] Probabilmente hai ripristinato eclettronicamente il pedale Clutch e Gas. Controlla il Led sulla base della ruota (deve essere rosso e non verde). Se è verde, premi semplicemente il pulsante MODE sulla base per 2 secondi e sarà risolto. [/ QUOTE]
    Anche a me da li stesso problema e anche oggi non è previsto più nemmeno la pedaliera .... ho il thrustmaster TMX pro ... come posso risolvere sto impazzendo

5. Senna94f1

Senna94f1 Racer

Just go into wheel settings and change the brake and gas pedal reverse .

I have my brake pedal set to 150 and absolutely no lag.
    There were lots of posts that said lag through pedals and wheel is quite bad.

I have not seen anything.

6. ErMaskio77

ErMaskio77 Rookie

Dopo aver aggiornato il mio Fanatec csw v2 e pedaliera v3 con ultimo aggiornamento ho avuto il problema della pedaliera che non funzionava più....sono riuscito a risolvere con l’aggiornamento precedente, che era una beta, adesso funziona.

7. Senna94f1

Senna94f1 Racer

This must be an xbox thing

As I say I race on PC and ps4 but I bought ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE FOR ps4 and can't say that I've encountered many issues

I've also found you don't need to have a button box to mapped lots of buttons.

There a thing called electronic car electrics menu pages.

Just mapped that and hey presto all your Tc abs. Wiper speed and several others can be changed while Racing. One press of button brings up timing screens or put menu

I am sorry for xbox having so many issues which xbox should be better because its Microsoft.