1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

COMPETIZIONE Assetto Corsa Competizione Online Special Events

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Nox

Nox Racer

The new rankings were reset for the third time and the old ones have all disappeared or are not loaded!

2. Kopiller

Kopiller Simracer

yup leaderboard is reset a few times :( and CP servers doesen't work, c'mon not funny having the game so broken.

Mogster and Vítor Sousa like this.
  3. Tristan Cliffe

Tristan Cliffe Simracer

I wouldn't say "so broken" really. Overdramatising gets us nowhere.

LATE4APEX and sissydriver like this.
  4. Kopiller

Kopiller Simracer

Tha game elements ara broken because don't work i know it's temporary but not less broken, i usually give feedback, and report bugs ,but actually ara a few thing on the "gaming" part of the sim that don't work, the CP servers doesen't work they dont work bad,simply they don't work, the leaderborads if they are reset everyday thet don't work as spected, what adjective you will use?
    (the rest of the game is not broken with parts that neeed more love than others but not broken)

5. Kopiller

Kopiller Simracer

Special events leaderboards got reset again.... :(

6. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Lost my Leaderboard entries from yesterday eve. again, today :(

7. Nox

Nox Racer

reset

8. Goes To 11

Goes To 11 Gamer

On the plus side, with all these resets, I have a screen shot where I am top 6 in-the-world.

9. Turk

Turk Alien

Me too, the 40 minute stint, well probably not now, but it was nice while it lasted.

Mogster and Fremen_78 like this.
  10. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Yes, for a few seconds I started to think I’d become awesome overnight...

Then reality set in :D

11. Nihil

Nihil Rookie

How long does each event last ?

12. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

I hope it lasts at least till we get our Pace rating fixed + 2 weeks.

f.e.negroni likes this.
  13. Unf

Unf Racer

Events should be changed every 2 weeks or so... now they are like "last death".

14. I still criticize the choice to go for special events, instead of leaderboards per track and car.
    We could have had a hardcore version of track mania.
    On the contrary we have always the same events because, and i know it and i understand it, they are not the priority.
    This thing makes me feel like a beta tester instead of a player.
    That is my personal opinion.

XettMan likes this.
  15. Unf

Unf Racer

Sure - we would have just all time long events - just put into game leaderboard for each track and that's it. Plus filtering for GT3/ GT4 / Dry / Wet etc.
    But - Kunos is still unable to do filtering in multiplayer per latency or drivers (while they did it for GT3 / GT 4 / Mixed etc) so I don't believe I will see that nice feature.

Special events are interesting but they consist particular cars - if there is no my main car - I will not participate. That's why events should last just 2 weeks.

XettMan and Salvatore Amato like this.
  16. I have to agree with you. It would be very nice to see changes on these aspects in the future.
    Changes that I was naively expecting for 1.5.
    I still have hope and trust tho :oops:

17. Anyway, if I should think of way to implement a system for hotlapping with leaderboards as I mentioned above, I would use the already exsisting superpole mode to overcome many of the problems that such a system, in acc super complex environment, brings on the table.

18. Wolf WolfZ

Wolf WolfZ Gamer

Was the Events manager Fired? Usually after every major patch has come new Events, Which leads me to believe that adding new events to the system must be a major job , which is dumb , because it should be a simple Task to perform, not a major cluster f... . , I hope they sort this part out as it is the most inviting and exciting part of the sim for offline single player players. :)

19. Si.

Si. Simracer

Events can be added anytime now (few patches back) e.g. Lamborghini Real Race which pops up ever few weeks if you entered. I’d assumed this release would have some GT4 events need dlc perhaps to see?) but maybe that’s not the case.

20. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

I do believe (hope) that Kunos are looking to fix the issue with the Pace rating before updating the event list.
    I personally am very frustrated with the fact no matter what I do, I cannot register a valid time for the PC rating to update. (currently: 59 was 87 I think)