1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Blog Aris Drives

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Ecnelis, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Tomorrow: "Spa circuit walk and practice".

Flavus, toto 85 and sissydriver like this.
  2. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

Saturday is secured! :cool:

Creegz and sissydriver like this.
  3. Laserbeak43

Laserbeak43 Gamer

@Aristotelis What's your wheel settings, you have the DD1 PS4, right?

4. Tzotzo

Tzotzo Rookie

@Laserbeak43 go to his Youtube channel there is a video of his settings and I may remember it‘s a DD2

Claude

Laserbeak43 likes this.
  5. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

ignission likes this.
  6. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Today: "Aston Martin V8 at Kyalami".

sissydriver likes this.
  7. hunter2593

hunter2593 Rookie

@Aristotelis hi, are you planning to add
    "real mirrors" from cockpit in ACC like this ? we need this for more realism))

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 21, 2020
    Muxi-Mux and RST like this.
  8. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Would be nice, but as long as it is selectable, I fear it would cost a lot of performance.

Coanda likes this.
  9. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I highly doubt it.. Not sure why your asking Aris. Although he would know the roadmap this is not his development area..

10. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

"Kyalami 2 hours race! Will we swap?"

Will they? :D

sissydriver likes this.
  11. Olivier Prenten

Olivier Prenten Simracer

@Aristotelis and the whole team,

I have never been a GT fan BUT what you are doing with ACC is just writing a new sim racing area. BIG APPLAUSE for this amazing sim!
    I will now strive to adapt my self to the GT world. :)

Any tip to start with? I mean which car is the most stable to start with? Also, which car is the most rewarding in terms of driving and behavior?

[ATF]Shanti likes this.
  12. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

A: Aston V8, Bentley, Ferrari,BMW
    B: Porsche
    With GT3 you can make with every car proper times, driving at limit is where the differences start
    You will find out that every car has its own strong and weak sides

My personal advice: go on track with every car, find your own darling don't look too much what your neighbor has in his garage, enjoy your time
    Find some guys who can help you gettin into it
    Welcome to ACC! :)

13. Olivier Prenten

Olivier Prenten Simracer

Thanks a lot Shanti.
    Honestly I find the 720S an incredible beast to tame and very stable under braking. On the other hand I’m a Ferrari Fan for years now but having huge respect for the Porsche GT’s... ;)
    Is it me or the 488 has a little less powerful brakes than the other cars?

14. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Today: "Kyalami the aftermath! Trying the Audi, Bentley and McLaren 720s GT3".

chksix, sissydriver and [ATF]Shanti like this.
  15. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

15.15 - 9980 subscribers. aris said something what could happen when 10.000 are done. :cool::p:D

16. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

20.35 - 10.000 :cool:

chksix likes this.
  17. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

Aris is a true youtuber now, can't wait for Vlogs , dramas and clickbait videos :D

18. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

19. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Was there know setup for the Mclaren?

20. moeppling

moeppling Gamer

He postponed the mclaren to friday

Gopher04 likes this.