1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Your Custom Liveries

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by popo87, Dec 17, 2019.

1. While the liverys looks really nice I'm afraid to race against black cars only :(

2. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

Download them all, problem solved :D

DJ 'Ballistic' likes this.
  3. Boonatix

Boonatix Racer

Exactly like that :) They custom textures look great in my ACC... might be a prob of the file / resolution you are saving?

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 24, 2020
    Elneidar and DJ 'Ballistic' like this.
  4. Ryori San

Ryori San Rookie

Race ist

5. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

6. RST

RST Racer

Last edited: May 24, 2020
    Ryori San likes this.
  7. If the skinner does a good job with the in-game editor first, then does the full custom paint on top of that. If someone doesn’t have a skin downloaded they will see at least the base paint scheme.

m_box97 likes this.
  8. Clawd

Clawd Racer

How can one get the "Satin Metallic" finish with decals.json and/or sponsors.json files? I tried a combination of things with the 4 coats available but couldn't figure it out.

I know I can use the in-game coat and paint around it, however I'm looking to color the side skirts of the Ferrari to which in-game designs do not cover and leaves it without a color finish. Meaning I'm limited to what the *.json files can do...

upload_2020-5-26_0-47-29.png

9. Glossy:
    "baseRoughness": 0,
    "clearCoat": 1,
    "clearCoatRoughness": 0,
    "metallic": 0

Matte:
    "baseRoughness": 0.45,
    "clearCoat": 0.3,
    "clearCoatRoughness": 0.6,

Satin:
    "baseRoughness": 0.45,
    "clearCoat": 0.1,
    "clearCoatRoughness": 0.3,

Satin Metallic:
    "baseRoughness": 0.3,
    "clearCoat": 0.5,
    "clearCoatRoughness": 0.3,
    "metallic": 0.7

Metallic:
    "metallic": 0.625

Chrome:
    "metallic": 0.9

vodkiee, Maranello78 and Clawd like this.
  10. Clawd

Clawd Racer

Thank you! Works perfectly.

11. Need some Castrol Aston :p this is dope sir

Schumi-01 likes this.
  12. Here is the Bentley if any would like there number and customization on it let me know .

Attached Files:

sloty, icemanzp and Schumi-01 like this.
  13. bbspadon

bbspadon Racer

14. Oh, I’m liking that mate!

15. AusWilko

AusWilko Gamer

You are on a winner there, very nice

16. Ule

Ule Gamer

I would pay actual money for this one :D great work!

Stickdeath1980 likes this.
  17. WIP

2020 BMW M6 GT3 Rowe Racing

I'm liking driving the M6 just now and wanted a custom skin for it and well my name is Rowe ;) so time to bring a refreshed version of the 2018 livery to life...

20200529013024_1.jpg

18. bbspadon

bbspadon Racer