1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic WHL 181 Evora Ever After

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by moodyryder, May 30, 2020.

1. krambulle

krambulle Gamer

Oh wow - did that just work?

Wohoo!

2. Peggy11

Peggy11 Hardcore Simmer

That post came straight through!
    Maybe it’s fixed? :eek:

3. Neilski

Neilski Alien

LOL, yay! :D

4. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

Laughing Gravy
    PS4
    [​IMG]

I've been a long time participant in the WHC and the one constant had always been Lewis' participation. The time and effort he put into these challenges lifted him from the midfield to a consistent podium contender, and is a testament to hard work paying dividends.
    Hope to see you soon Lewis.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

5. Mustang 500

Mustang 500 Hardcore Simmer

Mustang 500
    XB1
    IMG_1727.JPG
    I agree with most people that this is not the most enjoyable car to drive in the game.

6. Stan Getz

Stan Getz Simracer

stan getz
    2:21:856
    PS4

some how i dont get this track right. Hopefully i can do some laps today.

Attached Files:

7. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Hi gents! Just found time to have a tiny little go at this one; random setup clicking; 2 laps, psi adjustment, outlap and one more lap. If the next challenge wasn't Nordschleife I might have put in some more laps, but that is too tempting :D

This is quite a lotusey lotus, so no surprise it is not enjoyed by quite a few people I see. Actually I don't mind this one as much as some of the Elise variants, this is ok to drive once you turn off TC although I hate the stupid electronic LSD, what a fun killer that is.

Leif
    PC

OK, off to the ring!!!...

upload_2020-6-7_11-22-52.png
    upload_2020-6-7_11-23-26.png

8. Alexis_RS_MKII

Alexis_RS_MKII Simracer

Alexis_RS_MKII
    PC

whc_181_2.png

Frustrating, I can see so many mistakes I do, but unable to fix them! :mad:

9. For me this Lotus, on this track, works really well.
    But since the death of the Esprit, Lotus has not been what is should be.

If you buy a Lotus, really, you expect to be king of the road.
    But in fact, they are now slow cars.
    Picture this.
    It is a sunny Sunday morning in Surrey. You are out for a drive on your locals roads, roof down in your new, bright yellow Lotus Elise and you are stringing the corners together nicely. Then, through a series of long sweepers, you see a family saloon rapidly gaining on you. You try harder, but to no avail. The saloon is now right on your tail. Two corners later the roads opens up, the saloon pulls out and roars past. Completely dusted. In your Lotus. You fleetingly see a couple, with kids in the back playing on their phones and within 3 corners they've disappeared.

It was about 15 years ago. We were running late for lunch with Auntie, Alfa 156 V6. A very, very deeply satisfying drive. We arrived early.
    I've often thought about that chap, and how utterly crushed I would be if it were the other way round!:)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  10. Neilski

Neilski Alien

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Great story TW! I'm sure that no speed limits were harmed in the making thereof ;):p

11. Neilski

Neilski Alien

Neilski
    PC
    upload_2020-6-7_18-1-24.png

12. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

Screenshot_20200607-153206.png

That's your lot, this challenge is now closed. Most folks have hopped over the barriers to the Mazda on the 'Ring anyway. :)

I knew this one would be unpopular and so it has proved. Thank you to everybody who took time to play. A few late entries take us into double figure participants.

Good game.eXistenZ shows class again to win. Quality control when faced with a car that doesnt excite.

Mustang 500 getting close again though. Another player who found the Lotus to be rancid. How fast would these two go in a car that suited them?

Pretend Racer in third with a solid early time. Always dependable for an early video with sound set up advice.

Final Result (Amended to add Neilski)

1 - 2:15.480 GoodGame.eXistenZ pc
    2 - 2:15.886 Mustang 500 xb1
    3 - 2:16.455 pretend racer PC
    4 - 2:17.684 LeiF PC
    5 - 2:17.863 moodyryder ps4
    6 - 2:17.938 Peggy11 pc
    7 - 2:18.153 Neilski pc
    8 - 2:18.469 P380R ps4
    9 - 2:18.524 Alexis_RS_MkII pc
    10- 2:18.688 Totall Wrytoff ps4
    11-2:20.994 Laughing Gravy PS4
    12-2:21.856 Stan Getz ps4

We're staying in the Eifel mountains for a proper driving lesson on the Big Brother circuit next door.

Enjoy :)

--

I hope you are ok in this chaotic time. Good luck to you all.

---

I've spent a bit too much time with the ps4 recently. I've worked full time throughout lockdown then got home and spent time testing out combos for the WHL. Then gone online with both AC and TT2 to relax.

All the while ignoring my Mrs. who has spent all lockdown on a fitness drive and diet.

Anyway, I got home on Friday evening to find her all dolled up in her new size 10 outfit, hair and make up very nicely done by my eldest daughter. She looked stunning.

I was suitably wowed but she slapped me down straight away. "I'm off to Michelle's for a girls night and you can sort your own dinner out baldy"

With that she flounced off up the road with her bottle of Lambrini for a very non socially distanced night in with her mates.

So this one goes out to my wife, to Mrs. Wrytoff, to Princess Racer, to Lady Gravy and to any other WHL widows out there.

Apparently it's a bit of a girly anthem.

(Don't tell Teresa but having tried next week's combo already, she could be lonely again this week. )

Shhhhhh.....

;)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  13. Neilski

Neilski Alien

Darnit, I may have been a few seconds late! Not to mention a few seconds off the pace :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Dear oh dear.
    Bitterly regretting misjudging the trip to the supermarket now (3 hours, all told :()... sigh.
    I didn't hate this car as much as some. No time to play with the setup though, and the direction I went with it on my first attempt was a little too oversteery.

14. Neilski

Neilski Alien

Thanks @moodyryder - very kind of you to add me to the table despite it being a whisker overdue ;)
    (I then went back and did another half a dozen laps because I was annoyed about leaving quite so much time on the table. Now on a 17.4, which is leaving less behind but still... wow, so far behind GG, and of course the other podium-dwellers!)

15. P308R

P308R Hardcore Simmer

16. Just laughing a lot here!
    :D:D:D

Flagrant. Priceless! Peach of an excuse too. :)

Wasn't with me, this combi opened my eyes to this excellent, oft ignored track and I put many (low quality) laps in.
    And the number of improvements by those playing, showed it was a challenge with legs.:)
    Great combi!:)

17. A "whisker?":D ;)

18. Neilski

Neilski Alien

:p:p

Awesome video @moodyryder! That song sounds like it was made on a 1980s synth, LOL. Disturbingly catchy though :eek:
    Some great spills in the bike segment. And how on earth did Mr Rutter pull off the insane move at 03:26 ?!

19. That is a great vid.
    To be fair, I've only had the bike game a few weeks :eek: and clearly @moodyryder 's real name is Dunlop.
    Hands up, this week I've been soundly beaten on four wheels and run over twice by him with two, but I've loved it!:D