1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Disqualification for ignoring required minimal driving

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Nil racing, Aug 1, 2020.

Tags:
?

Why am i DSQ in championship mode ?

1. Bug

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Driving style

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Nil racing

Nil racing Rookie

Hi, everyone i need some help with this. I constantly receive this message in championship mode @ end of my race in Zandvoort (race 2). I'm disqualified for a strange reason : ignorance required minimal driving wanting. It's annoying cause i've driven very carefully and avoiding contact with others. Is it a bug or anything else ? Let me know if you already have the same problem. Thanks for your help.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Imola endurance pitting Championship disqualification Nov 26, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Career Race Disqualification Sep 8, 2020
    ACC Gameplay mass disqualification of bots Feb 16, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Mandatory Pitstop disqualification Mar 23, 2017
    ACC Gameplay Disqualifed for ignoring min driving requirement Sep 1, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Ignoring Blue Flag - starting from pits Mar 26, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Disqualified for ignoring minimum driving requirement Nov 2, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Disqualified for ignoring the obligatory pit stop in career mode Oct 24, 2019
    ACC Gameplay "Disqualified for ignoring the obligatory pit stop" in championship mode !! Sep 25, 2019
    ACC Gameplay DQ for ignoring the maximum drive time 1 second into the race. Aug 29, 2019
    ACC Gameplay “Disqualified for Ignoring Maximum Driving Time” Aug 7, 2019
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Tautus camera is ignoring Lock to horizon option Nov 9, 2013

3. MatDrg81

MatDrg81 Rookie

I think that you not respected the minimum stint per driver. you have a minimum stint (normally there is a timer, in high left of the screen) and the engineer said "box,box" with a message in the HUD to say that at the end of the lap you have to do the pit stop. if you do the pit before or after is not valid and you are disqualified at the end. if you saved the game in the middle of the race and reloaded in another time the timer stint in my xbox one x disapperaed as the message that says if the pit is valid or not, it's probably a bug.

4. Nil racing

Nil racing Rookie

Thanks for your reply. It's a bug for sure

5. Dante Jimenez

Dante Jimenez Rookie

not a bug, here is the solution

No its not a bug you need to exit the pits on the fast (left lane) you should never go straight out even if you are on the fast lane, the game wont say anything about this but it is not a bug it is just that people are no exiting the right way

6. Nil racing

Nil racing Rookie

Hi, Dante. Thank you so much for the reply man. It'll help me a lot.

Dante Jimenez likes this.
  7. MatDrg81

MatDrg81 Rookie

hi Dante, thank you for explanation and video

Dante Jimenez likes this.