1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Simsource: Setup Comparison Tool, Leaderboards, Server Results Viewer & Stats Tracker

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Tom Shane, Aug 9, 2019.

1. its.me

its.me Racer

I don't see any GT4 offline results in my driver stats section.

2. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Is Simsource Client running on your PC? Because you haven't posted any sessions since 20/06/2020. If it is running, check the log if there are any errors and make sure you are logged in. Eventually, download and install new version, please.

its.me likes this.
  3. its.me

its.me Racer

Yes, running always. I had a break from simracing until V1.5. I just checked the log and found "[ERROR] Failed to process offline sessions. The client application version is outdated. Please, download new version of the client to be able to upload sessions." So I need to download and install the new client version. Seems to be the issue. Thanks.

Tom Shane likes this.
  4. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Setup comparison tool updated for GT4 DLC.

5. Coanda

Coanda Alien

might be worth moving this thread to the new ACC Tools folder..

6. NebulaSmudge

NebulaSmudge Rookie

Hi Tom, firstly, great site :). I'm loving how easy it is to track my own driver stats, sessions, and general session data.

Just reporting a bug with the hotlap detecting some valid laps as invalid laps. It only seems to happen when the lap before was invalid, then the next lap gets detected as invalid too. That happens when you "return to garage" after an invalid lap too.

If you have had been on an invalid lap, I have to cross the start line and get on a valid lap, return to garage, and then start another lap for it to be counted on the site. Or restart.

7. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Thanks for reporting. So it happens even when you don't do anything special - just when your current lap is invalid the next one will be invalid too after crossing the S/F line? Or you have to return to garage while on invalid lap to reproduce the problem?

Also is it a particular track you experienced the issue on?

Thank you!

8. NebulaSmudge

NebulaSmudge Rookie

Yes that's correct, if you were simply lapping like normal the issue is the same. If you went off track lap 1 and carry on as normal, lap 2 will automatically be marked as invalid whatever happens. Only lap 3 will be able to be considered valid in this scenario. So far it's every track & every car I've used hotlap with this issue is there (which is the majority of tracks & cars, so I'm just assuming it's the case for all).

Tom Shane likes this.
  9. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Weird, I can't reproduce the problem.

1. I have started a Hotlap session.
    2. In the first lap I drove off-track making the lap invalid.
    3. The second lap I drove clean and it was accepted as valid.

If you look in your Driver profile (Simsource) in past sessions and look up the session and lap which was supposed to be clean, is the lap displayed in red (invalid) in the lap list? Could you please copy browser address bar URL from said Simsource session and post it here, so I can look at the session to see if I don't spot anything suspicious?

Thank you.

NebulaSmudge likes this.
  10. NebulaSmudge

NebulaSmudge Rookie

Sorry just tested it now and I could have sworn it was doing it for just normally lapping, but I can't reproduce it anymore either, either it resolved itself or I got my wires crossed which is looking more likely. Only when returning to garage does it seem to be happening. Just did a quick test, where the first 2 laps are meant to be invalid, the third lap was just carrying on driving (which actually worked), and the 4th lap which was the return to garage after invalidating a lap test
    https://simsource.azurewebsites.net/stats/sessions/5832
    v
    upload_2020-8-8_20-44-16.png

11. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Great, thanks for providing more details!

12. Odbball

Odbball Racer

Hi,

it won’t install for me, Access denied, I need to be an administrator. But I am the admin??

am I the only one?

thanks

13. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Hi Odbball,

does the installer show the error right at the start or at the end of the installation? Also, have you tried to change the destination path of the installation? Is the result the same?

Thanks.

14. Olivier Prenten

Olivier Prenten Simracer

Perfect set! Thank you!

15. Odbball

Odbball Racer

Hi,

I changed the location to install. The default installation location /program files/ always brings up a prompt “do you want to allow this app to make changes” etc, which I guess the installer can’t answer.

thanks for the support

cheers

Tom Shane likes this.
  16. Odbball

Odbball Racer

Sorry Tom, we aren’t there yet!

Have now downloaded .NET core.

ive signed in but “unable to attach to process acc”. Access denied. Keeps flashing up.

17. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

:)

Alright, this is not something I would recommend doing permanently, but for now, just to be sure it won't interfere while we are trying to solve the issue - could you, please, try to completely disable UAC (User Account Control) in Windows, restart the computer and try again?

Thanks.

18. Odbball

Odbball Racer

Turned off UAC. It works. You will see I have a few laps registered now.

Next time I turn it on I’ll turn UAC in again and see if it works then.

19. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Great! Let me know how it goes when you turn UAC back on. Thanks.

20. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

Hi !

I decided to try the client yesterday but even with the game launched the client looks like this and thus there is nothing appearing in the webpage. I just installed .Net core and launched the client, is there something more to do ? Thanks !
    upload_2020-8-10_10-24-43.png