1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Results Companion

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Doug Duthie, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Niko31

Niko31 Gamer

Hello Doug,

First I would like to thank you for this nice application, you're really doing a good job and I enjoy this app.
    But I think I have an issue. I'm playing in championship mode, running all the sessions (pratice1, pratice 2, qualify 1, qualify 2, race 1 and race2), but I don't know why, each event the same thing happen : Only pratice 1, race 1 and race 2 session appears in ACC results. Pratice 1 appears as UDP and Race1 and Race2 as RESULT. In the log, for the other session, I found each time this kind of message:

[0000000A] 2020-11-23 18:36:59 WARNING FileUtils.getFileHash : Could not get file hash for C:\Users\nicol\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Results\Qualifying_1.json : Le processus ne peut pas accéder au fichier 'C:\Users\nicol\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Results\Qualifying_1.json', car il est en cours d'utilisation par un autre processus.
    [00000017] 2020-11-23 18:37:00 BROADCAST BroadcastingViewModel.MessageHandler_OnRealtimeCarUpdate : ** Detected line cross for car 13 race # 17 with driver Stuart Leonard on lap 8, previous lap=7 - Last Lap=1:52.062 Splits= ( 0:36.141 | 0:39.372 | 0:36.549 ), at 16:50.475***
    [0000000A] 2020-11-23 18:37:00 INFO FileUtils.onResultsChanged : File event detected on C:\Users\nicol\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Results\Qualifying_1.json : File hash = 0xFD43584A333AF8B50377478CED40EEA7 - change type = Changed
    [0000000A] 2020-11-23 18:37:00 INFO FileUtils.interestedInResultsFile : Ignoring results file C:\Users\nicol\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Results\Qualifying_1.json
    [0000001B] 2020-11-23 18:37:00 INFO FileUtils.onResultsChanged : File event detected on C:\Users\nicol\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Results\Qualifying_1.json : File hash = 0xFD43584A333AF8B50377478CED40EEA7 - change type = Changed
    [0000001B] 2020-11-23 18:37:00 INFO FileUtils.interestedInResultsFile : Ignoring results file C:\Users\nicol\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Results\Qualifying_1.json

It seems that the json result file is ignored.
    Is there a way to force the app to re-load it ?

I post the log file if it can help you. Don't hesitate to tell me if you need another files or if I can perform some tests.

Another question. I saw there was a championship tab in ACC results application, but I don't see it in my version (v1.9.4), it is not present anymore ?

Again, thanks a lot for this great app !

Attached Files:

2. Doug Duthie

Doug Duthie Hardcore Simmer

I found an issue (fixed in V1.9.5) that if you resumed a saved race in ACC, it wouldn't record properly. If that isn't your issue, can you create diagnostics for me (right click in the session area and select Export Diagnostics and let me know the User ID created in the dialog that opens

upload_2020-11-29_17-17-13.png
    This will upload all the diagnostics direct to me.

By the way, ACC results files aren't used any more for qualifying - just for SP races

Finally, I removed the championship page a long time ago. It was only really there before ACC had a way of displaying championship results and I got rid of it when Kunos changed the file structure IIRC.

3. Doug Duthie

BTW...Quick update - V1.9.5 out now

ACC Results Companion V1.9.5

• Better progress info on splash screen
    • Re-organise/optimise DB on start (may take several seconds on "Preparing Database..." stage)
    • When setting up list boxes, if no saved setting, message downgraded to warning
    • GT4 times for Suzuka/Laguna Seca
    • Class (ie non-GT3) times added for 2020 tracks
    • BUGFIX: Failure to record sessions after save session resumed vin ACC
    ACC Results Companion V1.9.4

• Imola UDP name: Fix backup naming
    • Ensure list column ordering is saved correctly
    • Remove any incorrectly added AC tracks which cause problems with newly added tracks

4. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

Hi Doug ! I found a small issue with the leaderboard tab, the logo of the car is behind the combobox for the class / cup and driver category, see screen below :

upload_2020-12-1_20-2-19.png

Cheers.

5. Doug Duthie

Yeah - I know. When I added the drop downs for the categories I'd completely forgotten that's where the brand logo lived. And then I kind of grew to like it in a kind of broken, funky way, so I never removed it

6. david m

david m Racer

Don't know how many people are using this app, but if somebody is wondering whether to use it or not...do it.
    The evolution since first implementations have been awesome and the app is working very good.

Sometimes you can read trough the forum complains about that we don't have our stadistics stored, results blablabla...well this app do this, and store all your laps with a lot of data.

Really think kunos devs should be think seriously in incorporate the ACC results companion app with the game automatically . Perhaps then the complaining about personal stats broken, or not saved or whatever will finish.(probably not,but anyway LOL)

well, Kudos To Doug!

7. Want2BFast

Want2BFast Racer

I’ve been singing the praises for this app for some time now, here, on Race Department and on my Twitter. Support is excellent and fast, and the app is superb. I can’t believe how feature-rich it is. It would be an exaggeration to say I could not play without it. But it’s almost that critical. It’s simply that useful and well done. Thanks, Doug.

Nathan Prisk, AndyK70 and david m like this.
  8. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Doug, when exporting laps to CSV, could you make decimals please make uniform or ask which decimal char to use?

At the moment, some values are stored with a comma as separator like fuel, tire pressures and tire temps and others have a dot as decimal separator like lap times and sectors.

When importing it into a spreadsheet I can choose between various language specifications. When I select English (UK) or English (US) the decimals with comma won't be recognized as numbers and have an apostrophe (') at the beginning to mark them as text. It's a pain to remove these, as they are not recognized as part of the value nor of the formula.
    When I select German as language specification, the lap/sector times don't get recognized as such... At least I can do a search and replace for that dot and replace it with a comma and the time values are valid as such.

9. Doug Duthie

Just to check - is this better?
    upload_2020-12-6_12-48-52.png

All formatted numerics should now respect culture number formats. The same should go for the display formats
    upload_2020-12-6_12-50-26.png

AndyK70 likes this.
  10. Tophattingson

Tophattingson Rookie

ACC Results Companion does not seem to update driver category when it changes, if I understand correctly that it's supposed to refer to the rating category in the driver profile. After I started using the app, my category changed from Bronze to Silver, but it continued to record my lap times as being set by a bronze driver.

11. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Thank you so much. :)

12. Niko31

Niko31 Gamer

Hi @Doug Duthie ,
    I don't know if it comes from your 1.9.5 update or from the Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.6.4 update, but I don't reproduce the issue anymore. All my sessions are now recorded correctly, including qualifying sessions. Thanks for your answer !

Doug Duthie likes this.
  13. Doug Duthie

It depends on the session. At the moment, for single player races, I use the ACC results file, mainly because this is the only way I have of recorded full races that may have been saved, then resumed. These files have no driver category information, so every driver will be displayed as the default (which is Bronze). This won't be this way forever though.

EDIT: I forgot to mention - in SP, I think it will display the category of the driver you are playing as, not yours

All other sessions should display the category correctly, as this information is available on the broadcast interface.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
  14. Tophattingson

Tophattingson Rookie

Thanks. It didn't change because I was doing SP sessions after I moved from bronze to silver. After I did another multiplayer race, it updated and set me to silver.

15. Erbibbo

Erbibbo Rookie

Dears,
    i've an issue with the tool. When i check results and try to sort the final results they will never sort for final position. Here two screens:
    upload_2020-12-9_18-26-32.png

upload_2020-12-9_18-26-49.png

Do you know why?

16. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Yeah...no I don't.
    I also had it sorted by a column once and did not acomplish to get it back the way it was before I sorted by a column.
    The only way I got it back was going into the ACCResultsSettings.json
    going down until I found
    Code:
      "OLVLaps": {
        "Name": "olvLaps",
        "sortColumnOrder": 0,
    sortColumnOrder was something different, I don't remember anymore, but setting this to 0 did the job.
    Now I refrain from sorting. :oops:

17. Doug Duthie

Ah....I've managed to break it somehow. I have a look and see why

EDIT: Oh - I see now. It uses the same sort order as the other views (ie clicking on position sorts on lap & position) which it clearly shouldn't do for final standings. I'll fix that

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
    Erbibbo likes this.
  18. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.9.60 Released - (here)

Headlines:-

ARC Leaderboard fixes/changes

Blacklisting Records
    Occasionally, there might be records that appear on the leaderboards that are unfeasibly fast. This may be due to a user unintentionally fixing the session and picking the other track, or for other reasons. To prevent these sessions skewing the leaderboard, these records may be blacklisted.

Right click on the record in question and select Blacklist Record. This hides the record from the leaderboard, but other records from that user will still be visible.The blacklist only applies to your database and does not affect how other users see the leaderboard.

[​IMG]

Blacklisting User
    It may be desirable to reject all records from a given user. To do this, highlight the user and select Blacklist User. All records from that user will be removed from the local database and no further records will be received from that user.

Note: There is currently no interface to remove users from the local blacklist, so be careful in doing so.

Ignore ARC Leaderboard
    There was a bug with Ignore ARC Leaderboard in that it wouldn't ignore all ARC Leaderboard records - this should be fixed

Brake bias/Maximum speed
    Brake bias setting is now recorded at the end of lap. Both this and maximum speed will now be visible on sessions and leaderboard pages

CSV Exports
    The CSV export should now respect the number format for the culture (ie it won't always be '.' now). In addition to the default fixed format view, there is now a variable format.

[​IMG]

Fixed Format
    This is a legacy fixed format and will not change. Columns are formatted as necessary.

There will be

• Session overview row (Date, track, session type, duration in minutes)
    • Lap column headings
    • All laps

Fields have a double quote guard character with comma delimiter. Fields are generally formatted the same as the laps display (eg times in MM:SS.sss etc)

The columns output are:-

• Car
    • Race #
    • Driver
    • Team
    • Lap number
    • Position
    • Fuel
    • Penalty
    • Gap
    • Lap time
    • Sector 1
    • Sector 2 Sector 3
    • Delta RR
    • Delta QR
    • Delta RS
    • Delta QS
    • track condition
    • Tyres (Wet or Dry)
    • Pressure FR
    • Pressure FL
    • Pressure RR
    • Pressure RL
    • Temperature FR
    • Temperature FL
    • Temperature RR
    • Temperature RL
    • ECU Mode
    • Max Speed
    • Peak Acceleration
    • Drame Front
    • Damage rear
    • Damage Centre
    • Damage Right
    • Damage Left
    • Air Temperature
    • Road Temperature
    • Cup
    • Category
    • Nationality
    • Lap type
    • Number of accidents

Variable format
    Here, the output will be the same columns and order as the lap display. However, all the data will be raw and unformatted (generally from the raw ACC data):-

• Lap/sector times/deltas/gaps are in milliseconds
    • Tyres = 0=Dry, 1 = Wet
    • ECU modes are zero based (ie 0 = ECU Mode 1, 1 = ECU Mode 2 etc)
    • Speed in Km/h
    • Lap Type - 0=Unknown, 1 = Outlap, 2 - Regular, 3 = Inlap
    • Nationality - Enum representing country (eg 0=Any, 1=Italy etc) See BroadcastingEnums.cs in Kunos Broadcasting sample client in the dedicated server
    • Category - 0 = Bronze (or not recorded), 1= Silver, 2 = Gold, 3 = Platinum
    • Cup Overall/Pro = 0, ProAm = 1, Am = 2, Silver = 3, National = 4
    • Brake Bias - Percentage. To correlate to bias in the dashboard, you need to use the offset table in Appendix 4 of the ACC Shared Memory Documentation. eg for Mercedes GT3, 0.748 is 60.8% bias ( 0.748 * 100% - 14)

Recorded Positions
    Race positions have always been calculated to get around the issue that ACC will adjust the positions upward if people leave the sessions before the final results are posted. ARC based the positions on the times cars crossed the line - however, there was lag in these times, so if cars were close together, the positions could be jumbled. In investigating this, it was noticed at any point the leaderboard in ACC and also on the broadcast interface could be jumbled (again presumably because of a lag in updating). Therefore, I've changed the way that start line times are calculated so the positions should be corrected now.

Position sorting on Final Standings
    On laps, when sorting on position, it sorted on lap first. However, it also did this for final standings, which gave odd results. This should be fixed.

I think that's all for the moment

Enjoy!

19. Hi @Doug Duthie
    I have a strange issue, not sure if it is app side or my side.
    When I exit ACC companion, using right click from task bar. (or when i shutdown my pc while the acc companion is running)
    upload_2020-12-13_14-22-21.png

And always next time I start the app it's window is like this:
    upload_2020-12-13_14-23-3.png
    And then I have to resize it manually.

It's been like this for many versions.

The workaround is if I close the app from the window "x" button, next time it keeps it's size. But after gaming night I usually forget to do this :)

Regards,
    Georgi

Cirith Ungol likes this.
  20. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

Yeah I have the same issue ! Other issue : for a while fuel calculation is wrong by 15 - 20%... For example here, my average fuel per lap on the lambo at Nurbugring is around 3,14L, ACC result companion reports 3,7.
    upload_2020-12-13_13-38-10.png
    Same here at spa, my average is 4,15L and it reports > 5L
    upload_2020-12-13_13-38-50.png

How can I fix this ? Should I reset the whole app ?

Thanks again Doug !