1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

Do you just spend your time trying to take every situation and come up with the worst possible take on it.

Clearly Mercedes and Ferrari built EVO versions of their GT3 cars in a conspiracy with Kunos to squeeze every last dollar out of the Imola DLC. Dr Evil must be running things over there.

If you spend ANY time ever reading how this sim works the BoP is made by the race series, if you don't like it, call up Stefane Ratel and let him know he clearly doesn't know what he is doing. :rolleyes:

2. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Bollocks.

3. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Are you just strolling the internet for things to feed your hatred? It's getting kinda pathetic.

chksix, JanR and Dewald Nel like this.
  4. Unf

Unf Racer

I've just summ up the facts - according to CDA - which is very trustable site - 2 of 3 overall fastetst cars are those which you need to pay extra. This is a fact.

This is the car's list when I've picked up 2020 season. Where do you see Ferrari 2019 488?

https://imgur.com/nzHnund

BMW and Honda are super fast?

How many of them did you see on top places on pro level races?

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  5. Maybe you made a mistake while summing up. Or maybe you misread.
    Or maybe you only read the titles...

I remember a very trustable community publishing in 2019 on this forum a report about the fastest cars. They said aston and 911 were on avarage. All their drivers were picking aston tho.
    Then after sro, aston was nerfed and now 911 has been nerfed too. These are facts.

6. Unf

Unf Racer

Sure, but then all the cars were excatly the same "pickable" for all users. Now we have coincidance that 2 of 3 the best are needed to be paid to have it.
    Of coruse - if according to BOP new evo versions would not be significant faster, then there will not be now pay to win discussion. But they are significant better. And they are available only for those, who pay extra.

7. Even if you would be correct - whats your point? Kunos is trying to make a profit? Wow, what an evil Plan! Who knew?

The BOP differences are so small, all the aliens would beat you and me in any car.

We don’t have a Pay To win discussion - only you are! Everyone else says that you are mislead. I did pay for the DLC and I am not winning! What did I do wrong?

Pekka, chksix, JanR and 1 other person like this.
  8. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

It's a conspiracy
    Every time I go to sleep, the sun goes down. Therefore, my going to sleep causes the sun to set

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  9. It's false man. You are assuming things which do not exist. If the ferrari is faster in one track, it is by 2 tens in qualifying...
    What you say does not exist.

10. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

https://www.gt-world-challenge-europe.com/results/2020/endurance-cup-circuit-paul-ricard-1000kms
    There's the results of every race of the 2020 season. Please show me where you see a BMW or Honda near the top contenders?

If you create a custom livery for the 2019 488, you'll be able to pick it for the 2020 season.

Also, if you read further in the blog you posted, you'll see this:
    "our pick for the fastest car at medium-speed tracks is the Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT3."
    and
    "Our top pick for low-speed tracks is the Bentley Continental GT3."

AndyK70 likes this.
  11. Unf

Unf Racer

Conspiracy or not - fact still are facts. Maybe CDA is on conspiracy with me? lol
    You all should thanks me to put a bit fresh air on this thread and gives you opportunity to gives like each other in self addoration cycle, as always.

You can yiell as loud as you can but still - 2 of 3 best cars are not available equal for all users. This is a fact and will be.

And this time this is not "my imagination" - this is proved by pros from CDA.

12. Unf

Unf Racer

Was I the one who said that BMW and Honda are fast? I said direct in opposite. BOP don't exist casue these cars are nowhere. Thank you.
    Typical Kunos work - how could I know that?

YES, but OVERALL the best are those form DLC.

13. Rogue Leader

If you seriously believe that buying a DLC with a couple cars that are maybe 2 10ths faster in the hands of an alien makes the game pay to win, clearly you have been playing a different game than the rest of us.

AndyK70 and Winston like this.
  14. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

I don't think much of kunos's marketing, fancy slipping that in and then not telling anyone :)
    Maybe Unf secretly works in the Kunos marketing department , hmmmm

Dewald Nel likes this.
  15. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

This is from the 24hrs of Kyalami race going on right now:
    upload_2021-2-21_15-31-18.png

These are from Tier 1 AOR league races:
    upload_2021-2-21_15-32-28.png upload_2021-2-21_15-32-49.png upload_2021-2-21_15-33-6.png

Look at the variety of cars, as opposed to previous season where 70% drove the Porsche.

You're just whining about nothing. If you're not an alien you won't be able to benefit from the slight advantages the Ferrari has over other cars anyway, if it has any advantage to begin with.

16. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

Anybody who hasn't bought the 2020 DLC at the ridiculously low price of 9 Euro, doesn't do serious enough racing in ACC to worry about the half a tenth these cars gain you on the older cars anyway, so this is largely irrelevant.

Psit likes this.
  17. Lol. You shoudn't look for approval on internet. And for me the "facts" you are bringing on the table are not facts.
    An article is a fact? Maybe, but not in this context.

18. Let's underline the BMW in p4,p5,p6.....I know also Honda is there. Lexus is there, and afaik it was super strong on the wet.
    I mean, what facts? An article? They are probably promoting the dlc for people like you who believe them...

19. Rogue Leader

20. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

Still sad, that Godzilla gets so little love :(