1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge 222 - Italian Merc with a Bent Panorama view of things.

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Pretend racer, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Andrei228

Andrei228 Gamer

Improvement
    Andrei
    1:59:519
    PC
    mercedesmonza2.png

2. AC
    Totall Wrytoff
    PS4
    upload_2021-4-24_18-53-2.png
    Someone has to be backmarker. :)

3. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

AC
    Laughing Gravy
    PS4
    [​IMG]

Sorry TW. I'm going to have to claim that position for myself.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

4. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

ACC
    Mike Reynolds
    2:03:774
    PC

Well I finally managed to string together a couple of laps, but way off the pace, in the 5th lap I managed to keep it flat all the way over the top of the mountain which was 0.5 second up on the same sector of my best lap....but other than that I really don't have any more time in me. I've said it before but if there's a more crazy piece of race track in motorsport then I'm yet to virtually drive it....

ACC WHC Header.PNG

5. Peggy11

Peggy11 Hardcore Simmer

AC
    Peggy11
    2:00:886
    PC

Merc 190E Hotlap.png

I got bored of no WHC so had a quick go for a couple of hours. Something is better than nothing right? :p

6. TinPeach

TinPeach Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    ACC
    TinPeach
    2:03.9
    XSX
    Yes, hit my goal, a 2:03!

Attached Files:

7. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

Final Results

AC
    1. GoodGame.eXistenZ 1:58:624 PC
    2. Andrei 1:59:519 PC
    3. pretend racer 1.59.725 pc
    4. Peggy11 2:00:886 PC
    5. Totall Wrytoff 2.03.334 PS4
    6. Laughing Gravy 2.03.883 PS4

ACC
    1. SlowGrayAudi 2:01.311 PC
    2. jo_siffert 2:01.686 PC
    3. local_man1234 2:01.980 Ps4
    4. Mike Reynolds 2:03:774 PC
    5. TinPeach 2:03.9 XSX

Congrats to our top podium finishers this week @GoodGame.eXistenZ in AC and @SlowGrayAudi in ACC! It seems I may have made an error in posting the top RSR time as 1.58.0. I have a feeling after looking at the splits that he probably cheated. Therefore, I declare that Goodgame has claimed yet another world record.

Well done @Andrei228 you managed to improve enough to grab the second spot on the tier and bump me off! Did my tune help you out at all, or did you use your own?

Thanks to @Peggy11, @Totall Wrytoff and @Laughing Gravy for taking the time and putting in some laps. Hopefully, next weeks combo is more to everyone's liking.

On the ACC side we had quite a bit of action spurred on by the relentless Slowgrayaudi, constantly chipping away at the clock, and inspiring some healthy competition. Just over half a second separated the podium places! @jo_siffert and @local_man1234 both improved their times and settled in 2nd and 3rd respectively. @mike reynolds popped in and grabbed 4th place over @TinPeach despite him attaining his goal of getting under 2.04!

8. Andrei228

Andrei228 Gamer

Had my own setup, but not too many changes as I don't yet know how to setup cars well. I just lowered the car as much as possible as long as I was not scraping the underside on the tarmac, adjusted gear ratios so that it was maxed out at the end of the straights. Set correct PSI and for wings I used 1 and 0 for front and rear wing.

Totall Wrytoff likes this.
  9. SlowGrayAudi

SlowGrayAudi Hardcore Simmer

The ACC challenge was great. A very difficult track. But in a very forgiving car. A good balance i think personally.

Great job everyone!

Totall Wrytoff and mike reynolds like this.