1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

G920 feels weak

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by MrCootey, Sep 18, 2021.

1. MrCootey

MrCootey Rookie

Dunno if anyone here can help me .
    So I’ve played assetto corsa for a few years on a g920 and never had any issues until recently I had to reinstall windows on my pc due to the ghub not working with my wheel anymore but since I’ve done this assetto corsa is unplayable for me.
    When I load into the car the steering wheel goes from feeling tight and strong in the menu and when the car starts it kind of like it unlocks itself and goes all loose.
    And just feel absolutely garbage.
    It used to have really good vibrations and juddering when I did wheel spins but now it doesn’t even vibrate?
    There’s hardly any force feed back at all . It’s there but it’s extremely light at slow speed and when I’m going fast the steerings stiff?
    Don’t make sense as it should be the other way round….

can anyone help me please ?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Bug reports Logitech G920 d-pad not working Nov 23, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Not Picking Up G920 Oct 4, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Weird ffb on G920 Aug 21, 2023
    Steering wheels discussions G920 settings disapeaer May 29, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G920 doesn’t work after update May 24, 2023
    Steering wheels discussions Headlight Flasher cannot be assigned on the G920 on XBX Series S???? Apr 10, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G920 buttons always on Sep 9, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G920 vibrating and heavy when stationary May 17, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Little problem today with G920 May 12, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G920 not synced correctly May 11, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Suggestions for settings of Logitech G920 May 4, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Problems with Logitech G920 and brake pedal Apr 3, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Brake problem with G920 on SX Feb 22, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G920 strange steering assistance Feb 6, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4-AC2 Fatal Error exiting [outdated Logitech software with G920 wheel] Jan 2, 2022

3. GoRillaA18

GoRillaA18 Rookie

I wish that I could help, but I wanted to let you know that you're not alone. My G920 feels like weak trash in this game too. I've been in contact with Logitech about this and they haven't been able to provide any solutions. They told me to reach out to the developers of ACC to see if they could help.