1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

What would lock to lock be in the GT3 and GT4 cars?

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Mitchr, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Mitchr

Mitchr Rookie

In the real GT3 cars what is the real lock to lock in degrees? GT4 too? Ill just guess around 600 degrees but only a guess. Shouldnt my TX be set using this real number instead of 900'?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions GT2 Packed still locked Mar 3, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Replays sterring locked Jan 31, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions View settings locked Jan 27, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Steer Lock slider goes to 1200 Jan 5, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals It's time to rethink steering lock. Sep 25, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Changing steer lock doesn't work with Thurstmaster TS-XW Aug 4, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting 1.9.4 locking up after race/superpole Jun 17, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Game freezes/locks when i access "controls" menu with Logitech G29 Apr 24, 2023
    ACC Physics Steering lock of Ferrari 296 not correct Apr 23, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions FSR 2.1 and DLSS 3.0+ ( WHY MY THREAD IS LOCKED??? ))) Mar 22, 2023
    Physics Bugs & Issues Saving in Pit Lane and restarting causes Pit lock at location Mar 17, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Steering lock Mar 6, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Unlocking downloads Feb 12, 2023
    General modding discussion analog clock implementation Oct 7, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions wheel buttons locked to look left and right, and no option to save car setups. Sep 30, 2022

3. juaaan90

juaaan90 Gamer

Degrees Of Rotation:

GT3:
    - 480° (Ferrari, McLaren)
    - 560° (BMW)
    - 620° (Lamborghini Huracan, Honda)
    - 640° (Aston Martin, Bentley, Mercedes, Nissan, Lexus)
    - 720° (Audi, Jaguar, Lamborghini Gallardo)
    - 800° (Porsche)

GT4:
    - 480° (McLaren)
    - 500° (BMW, Mercedes)
    - 580° (KTM)
    - 640° (Aston Martin)
    - 720° (Alpine, Audi, Camaro, Ginetta)
    - 800° (Porsche)
    - 900° (Maserati)

uff_, jörgen wahlby, AndyK70 and 3 others like this.
  4. L_i_o

L_i_o Rookie

But should we match the same degrees in the wheel control panel?

5. juaaan90

juaaan90 Gamer

Yes

L_i_o likes this.
  6. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

first - is this wrong section? acc related question ? for pc or console?

for pc:

maybe this clarifies it a bit - normally you dont have anything to do with the degrees - i set it to 900 and never touched it. hope this helps ;)

7. juaaan90

juaaan90 Gamer

Some wheels don't have soft lock like mine, so I prefer to set degrees manually, but it's true, if your wheel has soft lock in game, you should set 900º

8. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

doesnt acc simulate the soft lock? (thats what i understood from nils video)

9. juaaan90

juaaan90 Gamer

Not in my wheel

10. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

No. I use 540 with every car (except Porsche otherwise it's way too twitchy), works fine.

11. WRC_MADMAX

WRC_MADMAX Racer

Nils video relates to PC as i set steer lock to 900º and McLaren won't turn. I didn't bother to try other cars but i use both steer lock and steer scale for each car to acheive a one to one rotation. It's crucial for me as i either use helmet or normal cockpit view with virtual steering wheel.

12. Koly™

Koly™ Racer

thank you very much, where did you find theses values, are they official ? the AMS2 Mclaren 720 S has 380°, this game is weird.

juaaan90 likes this.
  13. juaaan90

juaaan90 Gamer

I did myself for each car

14. Koly™

Koly™ Racer

nice cause I have tried myself, and when I'm at full lock, the hands don't move but the wheel moves a little bit, so I was not sure about the real value.

15. OldJeb

OldJeb Rookie

wrong forum

16. juaaan90

juaaan90 Gamer

Updated

Degrees Of Rotation:

GT3:
    - 480° (Ferrari, McLaren)
    - 510° (BMW M4)
    - 560° (BMW M6)
    - 620° (Honda)
    - 640° (Aston Martin, Bentley, Mercedes, Nissan, Lexus)
    - 720° (Audi, Jaguar, Lamborghini Gallardo)
    - 800° (Porsche)

GT4:
    - 480° (McLaren)
    - 490° (BMW, Mercedes)
    - 580° (KTM)
    - 640° (Aston Martin)
    - 720° (Alpine, Audi, Camaro, Ginetta)
    - 800° (Porsche)
    - 900° (Maserati)

GTC:
    - 480° (Ferrari)
    - 540° (Porsche 2021)