1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AC Updates

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eh? i dont mean car updates!!! everyone is saying there getttin updates. ive not had one yet!

2. Derek Speare

Derek Speare Gamer

Can someone clarify how to determine the AC version number or outline how we know if we have updated to the most current version. Some folks, like your truly, are new to Steam. I have AC set to autoupdate, but cannot determine if any updates have been received or applied. Thanks in advance :)

3. TJP

TJP Rookie

Do you have Assetto Corsa set to auto update? Check your update settings by selecting Assetto Corsa whilst in Steam and press right mouse button with Assetto Corsa selected, then head to properties and select the update tab.

My update settings look like this:

[​IMG]

Cheers.

StevieThomas likes this.
  4. StevieThomas

StevieThomas Rookie

*double post :(

5. StevieThomas

StevieThomas Rookie

I think one of the last updates to be launched was about the DX10.0 support, to see if you have this update do this...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg > open 'dx11.ini', look for 'ALLOW_UNSUPPORTED_DX10=0 ; UNSUPPORTED USE AT YOUR OWN RISK', if this setting is in this file your updated to at least that patch.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
  6. TJP

TJP Rookie

You can find the Assettocorsa.exe file which should tell you the version number. You can find the file by following the file path: \Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\assettocorsa.exe

[​IMG]

The 'date modified' as highlighted is for +10.5 hours GMT so yours will most certainly vary.

7. Thiago Lima

Thiago Lima Rookie

I dont know if myu game is up to date or not.
    But my fps on silverstone (same configs before) increases in 15%...from 42 fps to 52 fps.

So...am i UP TO DATE?

8. Derek Speare

Derek Speare Gamer

I have set the update to High Priority, but I don't know how to deploy/receive the update. My AC.exe file is from 11/9/2013 - thank you for the guidance :)

9. Thiago Lima

Thiago Lima Rookie

YEAEY!

Just found it here. thankx!

Man, this game looks SO AWESOME!

10. Thiago Lima

Thiago Lima Rookie

man im seeing your specs here. You got one 780 and 3 screens, right?

How is the FPS on full 3 screens?
    Could you tell us?

11. Thiago Lima

Thiago Lima Rookie

Someguy from kunos sayd that 6 faces and cubes drops your FPS.
    So, could you just ULTRA evrething.....with 2 faces and cubes Low and tell us about the FPS?

PLEASE? :D

12. Derek Speare

Derek Speare Gamer

@Thiago - yes. I'm averaging 120-160fps in AC. iRacing is 150-260 :)

Thiago Lima likes this.
  13. Derek Speare

Derek Speare Gamer

6 faces - all other settings the same:

Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
    14549, 120000, 103, 145, 121.242

4 faces:

15688, 120000, 109, 160, 130.733

2 faces, low cubes:

19443, 120000, 133, 200, 162.025

Car: BMW 335; Track: Maggione

Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
    Thiago Lima likes this.
  14. Toykilla!

Toykilla! Racer

What? I have a Titan and triple Screen with 5840x1080 and AC run Maxed out at 75-83 FPS on Imola with the 458... Vsync,HDR and Motionblur turned off...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

15. Derek Speare

Derek Speare Gamer

I should have a duncecap now. I have AC ver. 0.13.1109.3219 - that version number matches TJP. I'll assume the updates just come in without my intervention.

16. Thiago Lima

Thiago Lima Rookie

I think i ve just decided my next graphic card. Thank you.

17. Derek Speare

Derek Speare Gamer

This machine is the official DSD Sim Box, so it will get a workout. The MB is an LGA2011 type so it has two
    PCI-Ex16 slots...the second will be for another GTX780. I built this machine specifically to run iRacing and AC. As I have it, it has lovely frame rates. I will be curious to know the performance hit when there is Multiplayer. Let's hope they keep us spoiled :)

Thiago Lima likes this.
  18. eagleFMJ

eagleFMJ Rookie

This update killed the Car Radio app btw.

eagle

19. For those using SLI, with SLI bit 0x000040F5 the FPS goes up from 70 to 120 in a triple screen

Leemstradamus likes this.
  20. DaveC

DaveC Rookie

Awesome tech support! multiple patches on a weekend?? this is an outstanding sim but the commitment from the developer is the icing on the cake!
    have a day off, you've earned it..
    I would imagine the guys at Codies/simbin etc are all crapping themselves right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.