1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Kunos announces new Licensing Agreement with the NISSAN Brand

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TriNaX

TriNaX Rookie

Nice to see some Nissan cars to this game ! :) i hope we get some drift versions or Nissan Silvia for fun drifting. But keep nice stuff like this going ! :D

Bix, bassjunkie and Snarffu like this.
  2. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

+1...
    Someone's(CQR OH) already modelling a 90's primera. ;):).

But yeah... to have an official one, with the physics would be awesome.

3. Iketani

Iketani Simracer

Patrik Marek are modelling '99 Primera, this + official P10 Primera would be fantastic :)

paulieGTR likes this.
  4. Mrwei

Mrwei Rookie

September,can't wait to drive to race!

5. Andemagre

Andemagre Racer

Other Nissan? No thanks, I already had too many Nissan in gran turismo 6!

6. Wonderbadger

Wonderbadger Rookie

Would be interesting to see if the Nissan Zeod could be added, see how the physics engine copes with its narrow front track and skinny tyres - looking forward to seeing how this does at LeMans this year after a good effort by the Nissan Batmobile a couple of years ago.

7. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

But this isn't GT6 and nor does it in anyway shape or form, share the same physics.!! :)

Plus there's a difference from having a few cars from a manufacturer...
    to having many, many and many more variations of the same car of that manufacturer. ;):)

These for me will be a very welcome addition to AC. :cool:

kolbenfresa and spiritofsenna like this.
  8. Andemagre

Andemagre Racer

The Nissan GTR is welcome but I've read some posts where someone asked the other nissan cars.... I could die!! :)

kolbenfresa likes this.
  9. less dlc licenses announcements and more 1.0 proggress reports please!

Montesky likes this.
  10. wohin_genau

wohin_genau Rookie

The Announcement is more than one month old.... pretty sure they do what they can on v1.0.

11. sure, but report it

12. Asilo_Driver

Asilo_Driver Racer

What about GT1 / Endurance car?

[​IMG]

13. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Guys, this isn't a wishlist, go post it in the wishlist thread ;)

14. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

the gt3 version should be fun to race with all the other gt3 cars. but other than that i cant say I'm hugely excited.
    big heavy bland car. would have been more interesting if this was the 1 game without an R35 in it :p
    no sense of occasion with an r35 from what i have read.
    it was obviously never going to happen but i would have been more pleased with an R30 :p i know nissan are going to push this thing into every game out there but it doesn't lend itself well to a game IMO.
    isn'tit supposed to be brilliant because it has the rough speed of a super car but is practical and useable as an everyday car? the opposite to what i want in a game :) give me a Countach or Miura with missiles on the side!

15. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Maybe an even more important question:
    Will the NISMO be a right-side driven car or the left-side version?

16. Lukapsb

Lukapsb Racer

Good question, i hope left-side driven :)

17. Qwaribo

Qwaribo Alien

I guess left. The developers are Italian, in Italy they've only left steered cars. Except imported cars of course.

18. Tomskii

Tomskii Simracer

In italy.. well no in the rest of Europe :p

You guys (UK) are the only ones to drive left together with Malta and Cyprus.. wouldn't see that as a reason to change it for the rest of europe :p

LTC Mike (40plus) likes this.
  19. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

He's from Holland though :p
    And I think it depends on the deal they've got and the car they've got pics & data from. If Nissan sent the right-side version to Kunos it'll be that one I guess. But I'm still wondering.

Qwaribo likes this.
  20. Qwaribo

Qwaribo Alien

Lol thank you! I'm Dutch indeed.

And what you say is also logic! I think they hope for a lefty! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.