1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Ac need iracing multiplayer sistem

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Omelete, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Omelete

Omelete Racer

I think that assetto need this system licensed ac rating and acservers

Jynnantonix likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Who else thinks we need a license system like iracing has on assetto corsa? Sep 19, 2017
    ACC Physics Does ACC not implement real life braking mechanics?(Need some insights on this recent youtube video) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer We REALLY need a player report feature Dec 27, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Need help with UI control binding Dec 19, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Need help setting up Fanatic V3 pedals Dec 6, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting [Need help] Monitors "turn off" during races. Nov 1, 2023
    Chit Chat Room need help plz Aug 4, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC needs a new installation every day Jun 2, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Who do I need to bribe to get PSVR2 support on ACC for PS5 (pretty please?) May 13, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Need help with this error message Apr 24, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Need to reset stats. Apr 9, 2023
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Tyres physics, need some explanations on FZ's, Dx_REF,LS_EXP's and MULT Jan 19, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Urgend help needed --> Fatal UE4-AC2 Error - Game won't start Nov 23, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Need help? Can't post. Oct 11, 2022
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Server Dossing so on, needs to be sorted. Jul 9, 2022

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Please go into more detail, i havent played iracing so i dunno know much about their system.

4. patrod

patrod Simracer

No, thx :D

5. Bailey

Bailey Alien

Welcome to the forums, Omelete.
    ~Bailey

6. Matty28

Matty28 Simracer

I've been waiting for this post since 23rd February 2013. I can't say it lived up to the hype.

PeterR, William Sebastian and Skybird like this.
  7. 4yrton Senn4

4yrton Senn4 Simracer

The iRacing Online system is the ONLY thing that's good about iRacing :D

8. iVG

iVG Alien

Imagine AC with rating system...
    [​IMG]

9. some1pl

some1pl Alien

Do you also mean a monthly fee?

10. 4yrton Senn4

4yrton Senn4 Simracer

I don't like the idea of paying for something I will never own !

Tim Meuris and TheBestBeast like this.
  11. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

Basically it works in 2 ways..

A safety system and a licence system.

Safety system works by a cpi (corners per incident) system which works out how many times you skip parts of the track etc.. If you do 10 corners safe for 1 off you may get the bottom SR (safety rating) if you do 50cpi you move up, 100 move up again... So on and so forth.

The other one is your skill.. If you go off track you get a x1, if you knock into somone you get a x4 if you knock into someone but they go off track you get a x4 and x1.. All points are mirrored between drivers involved.. His fault? Tough get out of his way..

When you join a server you just join a race, the system looks at your SR to see if your first eligable to join that race and then your akill and puts you with drivers of a similar level so there is no guarentee you will race with your buffy unless he is the same level as you and about the same speed as you.

It sounds a bit rubbish but i have to admit.. Its the cleanest racing i have EVER done anywhere, league or not.

12. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

i think its because everyone wets the bed at the thought of losing an account that they have put so much money into.

Steve Bullitt likes this.
  13. TheBestBeast

TheBestBeast Simracer

They have already said this is not gonna happen ;)

14. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

If you wreck someone intentionally then eventually you will get a ban, but not for life..

I think its a case of loosing the sr etc you spent soo long investing in..

I dont think its such a bad thing tbh.

15. Skybird

Skybird Alien

Omelete, you may have figured by now that this debate is not the first time being brought up. It'S old, and it was made clear that what yiou wish for will not happen. AC is not iR, and it does not intend to be. And why should it, if in several other aspects it is superior.

If you prioritize online and managed league system, go with iR, if their business model is acceptable for you. If you prioritize physics, FFB and realism of driving, go with AC. You can't have both - you must chose.

However, you could search and find online communities with some more structured organization, or collect a bunch of reliable AC drivers with whom you organise your online meetings, and drive with these exclusively, running your own or their non-public servers.

16. Quffy

Quffy Alien

I'm more looking forward for the updates on penalty and flag system for the v1.1 update.

About iratings... they are used only in official servers. Here we have community servers where everyone can make one, doesn't seem to be fair system because people will exploit vulnerabilities. Unless there's a good workaround for a skill/safety rating that can work across all custom servers. But I don't see much this happening for public servers, unless they are game official servers where only the game company controls the servers on the back-end. So, our alternative is the update coming in v1.1.

17. 1karl1

1karl1 Simracer

It's still early days for MP . I like the idea that many others have suggested previously that our Steam names are forced to show in the lobbies so at least some kind of good or bad reputation can be built via word of mouth at least .

Hagen, tabis and Minolin like this.
  18. Omelete

Omelete Racer

I like phisycs and ffb of ac its better than iracing but for me and for others The most important its to feel a racing driver and this is only posible with a iracing multiplayer system

19. Turk

Turk Alien

If you're looking to add structure to your multiplayer, join a website like racedepartment.

20. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Then we might have to pay subscriptions to play online.

21. Omelete

Omelete Racer

What is The problem? you pay for your smartphone Line and the light and water......if i have clean races side by side i paying now

William Sebastian likes this.