1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Aloog - a league of ordinary gentlemen

Discussion in 'Online Leagues / Championships room' started by bigbawmcgraw, May 15, 2015.

1. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

aloog banner.png

ALOOG was formed about two years ago by a handful of like minded guys who like clean respectful racing.
    Since then our community has grown to over 350 members from all over the world and continues to grow every day.
    The majority of our regular members are happy to be described as 'of average skill', however we do have a few 'semi-aliens' :D (myself not included :()
    We put emphasis on having FUN rather than winning at all costs, and as our title suggests expect everyone to act like a Gentleman on track and leave room for other drivers.
    We love competition but we don't like crashes!

funrun image.jpg
    As well as hosting several public servers running 24/7, we also host a Wednesday Fun Run every week:
    19:00 GMT / 20:00 BST / 21:00 CET
    Car / track combos are different each week.
    We do sometimes host modded content however we will only consider legally converted or scratch made cars and tracks of high quality.
    These races are just for fun although we usually post results and replays after each event.
    This gives you an opportunity to race alongside other members of the community and may help you to decide if you'd like to participate in our official league. It also give us a chance to gauge new member's skill levels, all in a password protected environment.

league image.jpg
    We are nearing the end of an Inter-Community GT3 league which is currently closed for registration, however when this has completed we will continue with our Sunday Fun Runs for a while before starting another league. Details will be forwarded in our forum in due course.

activity.png
    Most other nights are usually 'free for all', where we get together on TS and decide amongst ourselves what we're going to do. Sometimes it involves other games but we'll usually start the night with a race or two in Assetto Corsa.

teamspeak-logo.png
    We also have a passworded TeamSpeak server for members to use, where the language may be 'colourful' but arguments are not tolerated. Warning: Drunk Scotsmen having a normal conversation on a Friday night may sound argumentative....it's not, we love each other really o_O

All of our events are free to enter and our servers are financed by donations only.
    If you'd like to participate in any of our events, or would just like to get to know us better, please sign up to our forum at

www.ALOOG.net

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room ALOOG 1 - Public Server - MR[A] - Planning & Chat May 26, 2017
    Chit Chat Room ALOOG-6 Nordschleife Cup Events MR(AB) May 1, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Question To ALOOG Server Owners ? Mar 3, 2016
    Screens & Videos Aloog pub races Nov 28, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Cant acess server aloog 2 . can access all other aloog servers. Oct 29, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Aloog-2 server gt3, mr [abcn] Oct 14, 2015
    Chit Chat Room ALOOG 1 - Public Server - MR[A] - Planning & Chat Jun 26, 2015
    Liveries Lotus 2 eleven aloog Jul 22, 2014
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC LEAGUE AUSTRALIA Jan 29, 2024
    Online Leagues / Championships room I am trying to make a racing league! Dec 19, 2023
    Online Leagues / Championships room Assetto Corsa Ferrari F1 Tribute League Sep 14, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RRLeagues GT3 Masters VII in association with TREQ Jul 18, 2023
    ACC Tools Online League Management System & Livetiming for ACC ?? Jun 30, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions IXR has League Nights on Friday's 7:30pm BST Jun 18, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC/GT3] RRLeagues | 2.4h of The Glen Jun 14, 2023

3. magzire

magzire Alien

Sign me up scotty!

TDS and bigbawmcgraw like this.
  4. Thomas Cameron

Thomas Cameron Simracer

I'm in. First server i ever tried online after early access then v1 all in single player. ALOOG races are great fun with familiar names from here my goto servers now for online races.

Cheers

TDS, bigbawmcgraw and Horus like this.
  5. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

loving your Alfa GTA server... bravo for offering something different!

magzire, TDS and bigbawmcgraw like this.
  6. magzire

magzire Alien

I'm not interested in these fun runs. There any serious leagues starting up soon?

7. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

aloog banner.png

Wednesday Fun Run -
    8pm (UK time) 20th May

Car: Alfa Romeo Guilietta QV
    Track: Thruxton (24 slots)
    Practice: 8.00pm (30 mins)
    Qualifying: 8.30pm (10mins)
    Race 1: 8.40pm (10 laps)
    Qualifying 2: 9.00pm (10 mins)
    Race 2: 9.10pm (10 laps)
    Password: Sign up to our forum
    UK time zone (BST)
    Top half in race 1 do not qualify for race 2

Server 5 is now open to the public but will close 5 mins before the event then restarted with the password at 8pm UK time (7pm GMT / 9pm CET)
    Results and replays will be posted in our forum after the event
    TeamSpeak is advised but not necessary
    In game chat must be used if you choose not to use TS so we can organize qualifier's for race 2

Remember it's for fun!!

Last edited: May 19, 2015
  8. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

We have one more league race this Sunday then there will be a break for about 4 weeks before commencing our next league.

magzire likes this.
  9. Fred Joseph

Fred Joseph I'm watching you ! Staff Member

What are you racing for the next league Mac ?

10. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Not sure yet. We'll probably have a vote in a few weeks time. I'll be sure to post it up here when we get the results.

Alfa Romeo C4 at Blackwood tonight at 8pm (UK time) for the Wednesday Fun Run.

11. Fred Joseph

Fred Joseph I'm watching you ! Staff Member

Cool :) I might join for some fun.

TDS, Thomas Cameron and bigbawmcgraw like this.
  12. FalconMe

FalconMe Rookie

Hey there. Is there any way, once you are "blacklisted" to get a second chance to join a race? Al right, I admit my driving style in the beginning wasn't as clean as it should be. I was a bit rough. But: there must be a way to prove that I can drive clean and respectfull to other drivers. So is there any chance to be scrapped form the blacklist? I think everyone descerves a second chance. greetings from Falcon.

13. TDS

TDS Alien

Open the request in aloog forum, admins will look to your case.

Cheers

14. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

We are beginning to plan our next league which will be starting next month.

If you wish to participate please sign up to our website and make yourself known to us. You will have the chance to vote on which cars/tracks we will use (GT cars are off the menu as we used these in the last league) and you'll be pleased to know it's not me organizing it this time :D

If applicant numbers are high, priority will be given to people who join us regularly. Alternatively, if numbers are very high we may run the league on two servers.

Hany likes this.
  15. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

16. Vatter

Vatter Rookie

Hello,

why i´m Blacklisted!?!? ... SteamID: 76561197977239121

Greetings Vatter

17. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

This really isn't the place to deal with these matters. Please visit our website, link is in my sig.

18. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Polling has now closed, and the results are in.

Race night is a Sunday night with the following timings (All times UK BST).
    The first race will be on 23rd August and is weekly thereafter.

CAR : BMW M235i Racing
    Practice : 20:00
    Qualifying : 20:30
    Race : 21:00

Tracks
    Silverstone GP - 17 laps
    Vallelunga Extended circuit - 22 laps
    Imola - 20 laps
    Mugello - 19 laps
    Nurburgring GP - 18
    Spa - 16 laps
    Provisional - Zandvoort

Points System & Ballast (Ballast quantities are subject to further testing and may change)

Points & success ballast will be awarded to the top 10 finishers in each race. Ballast will be based on the previous race. Week 1 will have no ballast.

1st 25 Points 70* Kgs
    2nd 18 Points 66 Kgs
    3rd 15 Points 57 Kgs
    4th 12 Points 48 Kgs
    5th 10 Points 39 Kgs
    6th 8 Points 33 Kgs
    7th 6 Points 27 Kgs
    8th 4 Points 21 Kgs
    9th 2 Points 15 Kgs
    10th 1 Point 10 Kgs

***Additional ballast will be applied to cars at the rate of 5kg per race win, ie : 1 win = 5kgs, 2 wins = 10kgs, 3 wins = 15kgs etc... The aim is to balance the grid and keep the racing close.***

Test Race

Track : Monza
    Car : BMW M235i Racing
    Length : 5.79km
    Password : See our forum

Sunday 9th August 2015Practice : 20:00 (15 Minutes)
    Qualifying : 20:15 (15 Minutes)
    Race : 20:30 (8 Laps)

**Approximate**
    Ballast Added

Practice 2 : 20:50 (15 Minutes)
    Qualify 2 : 21:05 (15 Minutes)
    Race 2 : 21:20 (8 Laps)

The purpose of the test race is to ensure that all the systems are working correctly and that any problems can be ironed out before the first event on 23/8/2015. The format is 'half' what we are running in the league races, to allow for a 2nd race with ballast added to check its effectiveness.

Registration

Will commence on our own website on Monday 3rd August.
    Stay tuned for more information.

A practice public server is running on rotation with all the tracks we will be using in the league called :-
    ALOOG-3- Track Rotation League Practice

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
    dESK0 and ACJJ619 like this.
  19. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

20. Mogonaut

Mogonaut Racer

Putting this here so I can view it later

Sent from a galaxy far far away

21. nonnex

nonnex Alien

I must say that the "in racing" reglements sucks, becuase it prevents serios ppl. to join when they are rdy. I understand the need of clean ongoing races, but excluding ppl. just when they are clicking or choosing aloog is not the best approach to get new (maybe good) drivers.

In my case just wanted to go on, for a nice driving with you guys, nope.