1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Dear customer letter?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Horus, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Horus

Horus Alien

I started AC today to have a letter popped up talking about how Kunos have had a really good year and to expect this that and the other. Has anyone else seen it, and how do you get it again. I read it but other have not seen it so I wanted to screen print it and post in on our forum.

Thanks guys.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
    kofotsjanne, D1visor, myimac and 2 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Dear Devs. You have a serious opportunity. May 16, 2020
    ACC General Discussions DEAR KUNOS.. TRIPPLE SETTINGS Dec 25, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Dear devs any plan introducing safety car and pit animation? Aug 11, 2019
    ACC Physics Dear Kunos!Kindly provide steering range information for each car in ACC. Aug 10, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Dear devs did you have any plans to update FFB and add more effects like spin ffb signal? Mar 8, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Dear Assetto Corsa Competizione Dec 16, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Dear Santa Claus - next update PS4 Nov 14, 2017
    Console Lounge Dear Admins: a question about Chit Chat room. Dec 27, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Dear Santa... Sep 11, 2016
    Console Lounge Dear Kunos Team Aug 24, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Dear kunos, franciacorta circuit going bankrupt, hurry to laserscan! Oct 31, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Dear santa kunos... Sep 6, 2015
    Suggestions Dear devs Jun 23, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Dear kunos, be sure to save some money for this! Jun 16, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Dear kunos Sep 27, 2014

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

gonan check now

edit: it doesnt appear.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  4. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Started AC about an hour ago, no letter for me:(

5. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I didnt get a letter neither. Are you drunk on a Monday Horus?

Seria17hri11er, Slavc, Horus and 2 others like this.
  6. D1visor

D1visor Alien

I didn't get anything either, but I do remember seeing it somewhere before (sounds a bit deja vu to me).

7. Quffy

Quffy Alien

It couldn't have vanished that way. I launched AC after I saw your thread, but didn't see anything inside the game, the forums, main website, social media.. so it vanished, or it didn't happen, or they pulled it away for now?

8. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

easteregg maybe

9. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Horus have been smoking placebo :cool:

But im with @D1visor on this, i think i have seen something like that too now when we talking about it.

10. D1visor

D1visor Alien

:eek::D

11. myimac

myimac Alien

Photo or it didn't happen :)

12. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

Didn't a dev message from Kunos appear the first time starting up AC 1.3? Can't remember for sure...

Dutchyfutch likes this.
  13. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

can someone screenshot this pls

14. Jaye

Jaye Alien

What was his name? Hoaxus? :D

Fat Rich, TCLF and kofotsjanne like this.
  15. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

16. Horus

Horus Alien

17. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]
    Delayed reactions because of the solvent abuse?
    PUT THE GLUE DOWN....

Dream1979 likes this.
  18. Horus

Horus Alien

Anyhoo, there you go. It was just a strange thing to happen, and it would be good to know why it appeared today. It must be the 'Ghost in the machine'. :)

myimac and kofotsjanne like this.
  19. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

Your version of AC was all like "Screw this, I'm going back to v1.0." :p

20. Fat Rich

Fat Rich Hardcore Simmer

It's probably just Kunos using the old letter as a template for a similar letter this year announcing another license of the magnitude of Lamborghini, several new laser scanned tracks in the New Year and some game features that'll make you weak at the knees.... and they accidentally went "live" with the old letter for a short time.

Nothing to get excited about ;):p:D

Or as you said, maybe goats in the machine.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
  21. myimac

myimac Alien

I reckon it's confirmation of new Dolorean content. Clearly proved by going back a year and jumping forward.

Should be epic