1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Screenshots (ripped content = ban) - gifs not allowed

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Juandi Sanchez, Feb 27, 2013.

1. ProTraX

ProTraX Racer

Thank you, its working now!

[​IMG]

2. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

thanx for the .psd's and the info, very much appreciated mafrien's.

3. cstibikeee

cstibikeee Simracer

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Marcel Pfister likes this.
  4. SimRacer925

SimRacer925 Simracer

combination of the classic Lotus Skin and some nice red rims

AC TP Lotus red rims.jpg

Vitor Costa likes this.
  5. Marcel Pfister

Marcel Pfister Simracer

my rims i think ;)

6. Vitor Costa

Vitor Costa Gamer

TMM style :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

geg and Giulio Cavalloro like this.
  7. I could do better if only I knew draw :confused:

[​IMG]

8. Riccardo

Riccardo Racer

Skin WIP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BATINA74, Vitor Costa and Philippeapo like this.
  9. Riccardo

Riccardo Racer

I love AC!!!

[​IMG]

Help me: how can I get a matt paint? Thanks!!

Vitor Costa and Philippeapo like this.
  10. Bleifuss

Bleifuss Gamer

[​IMG]

Download of this skin HERE

geg, Riccardo, Philippeapo and 2 others like this.
  11. all this for only one car, i'm excited to we could be do with the final version of AC :rolleyes:

12. Riccardo

Riccardo Racer

13. Bleifuss

Bleifuss Gamer

14. Total racing...
    I wonder if it is better to continue with the red line above the door!? :confused:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Marcel Pfister likes this.
  15. Xtreme RPM

Xtreme RPM Rookie

If I had to express my driving skills with a picture...

[​IMG]

william1141, alex bonner and the_meco like this.
  16. BATINA74

BATINA74 Racer

1A.jpg
    RED BULL WIP :)
    thx for template, Juandi Sanchez;)
    A12.jpg A14.jpg A13.jpg

17. Repyeah

Repyeah Racer

My first skin on AC (Thanks Juandi ! ;))

acs 2013-03-04 18-03-18-35.png acs 2013-03-04 18-03-24-69.png acs 2013-03-04 18-03-41-22.png acs 2013-03-04 18-04-12-37.png

18. Riccardo

Riccardo Racer

color change
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BATINA74 likes this.
  19. marcocale

marcocale Hardcore Simmer

Do you mean all the car or only the black parts?
    I was able to obtain a total matt texture, but I'm not convinced it's the right way to work. I think you can't work only on textures, I think you should also work on material properties and shaders.
    The result of my experiments for the entire car is not really acceptable, because you should at least rework the color texture to adjust the shadow layer (without reflections the car body seems "flat", so you need to increase at least the contrast). And it needs some time to find a good compromise (I tried yesterday evening for an half hour with a total matt black texture, but was not able to find a satisfying solution).
    Nevertheless making matt only the black parts could make easier to find a realistic look. I can try.
    Unfortunately I'm not on my home computer, so I can't do anything, but this evening I'll try to find the time to make some experiments and post your skin with the matt black parts.

Marco