1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic well done dev team you done a great jobs at getting this game working on console

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by captainslow6969, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Like said above this game is wonderful yeah theirs bugs but it makes me happy that your dealing with the issues keep up the good work and im looking forward to the future dlc :)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Bondone on Playstation ? Dec 21, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Same input/action done repeated over and over again Sep 10, 2022
    ACC Tools Are inputs not done by the driver allowed? Jun 4, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Was QA Done on the next gen version for xbx/s and ps5? Mar 3, 2022
    ACC Physics Tramlining effect overdone? Jan 30, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Anyone done this? Feb 6, 2021
    Screens & Videos Hillclimb Trento-Bondone sub-10 Nov 1, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions each day fewer people on the servers the guys abandoned the acc on the console Aug 24, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Is the BOP overdone for the 2018 Aston Martin at Monza? Feb 3, 2020
    Bug reports Multipalyer looks abandoned Jan 28, 2020
    General modding discussion How is laser scanning done? Jan 12, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Done. Sep 17, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Since AC feels abandoned.... Jul 1, 2019
    ACC General Discussions What Have You Done Today To Make You Feel Proud? Jun 3, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Well done Kunos! No TAA Ghostiing in V1.0 May 30, 2019

3. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

Yeah I'm only doing race weekends at the mo but am totally happy. Great handling, awesome audio, graphics decent, just the AI is a bit tough... For now. All in all impressed.

4. indeed but im sure they will get the issues fixed online last night i played was good never crashed on my xbox one it ran good some fps issues but it only happens rarely and ai is possible just some races the ai just need some work

5. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Thanks for your feedback and your message. Yes, some things to fix, devs are putting their best effort to improve the game.

6. no worries and i wish the developers luck in fixing the issues i know its gonna take you guys a while but im happy to wait for a good solid patch :)

GatoSelvagem, XR6T, LeDude83 and 4 others like this.
  7. Zzcan

Zzcan Gamer

Too late 4 me my copy went with the dustman this morning. As it stands there's not a part worth playing and my conscience would not allow me to sell it on.
    It is a sad time I had big hopes for it but quite frankly I'm amazed someone can come on here and say thanks for something that is just pathetic. Either very low standards or a reason for saying it.
    If there's one part of this game that even compares to p cars I can't find it,and that's been out a year
    I can't see how the mess can be sorted out and I've seen no plan or comments from the developers. I think the softies and Sony could well be on this back before long as it looks bad on them too
    I also worry about damage to my wheels and don't think it's a good thing to use them on this game
    Sorry 4 negativity but it has to be said it's unfair for people to purchase expecting a sim and getting what isn't even a demo disc.

8. gregack

gregack Racer

Your wheel?! You must be kidding. Sorry to hear that you don't like AC.
    I guess simracing isn't for anybody.

Tomcul and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  9. Zzcan

Zzcan Gamer

Sim racing lol which part.
    I suppose the track ferrar fxx lets you adjust tyre pressures and camber. But unfortunately you can't adjust the gear ratios. So I never even found a track you could get up to 6 th let alone 7 th. The only thing sim about that is simple Simply hopeless.
    A sim that doesnt even have dead zones let alone seat adjustment. Some of the cars I tried the driving position was absurd.
    A sim without sectional times is useless
    A sim without tyre wear let alone temp or type.
    I could go on but you must be trying to wind people up and I've got the key in my back.

10. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

That a car doesn't allow you to adjust gear ratios makes the sim "simply hopeless"? Help me find the logic in that. The rest is in the PC version so I'd expect it to come to consoles at some point (tyre wear should be in already).

Schnipp likes this.
  11. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

And why are you still here?

12. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Can we keep this one thread positive and ignore @Zzcan and any other guy taking a dump in here? Let's have some respect for the thread creator and not put fuel in the fire from any side!

13. Zzcan

Zzcan Gamer

14. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

I went to tune the 599xx and noticed a shortage of options but instead of complaining I assumed that's just how the car is. Most values are set and aren't altered. Or that's all Ferrari let us tinker. Am I wrong? Should this car have all the tuning options of, say, a GT class? Or is it simply correct?

Tomcul likes this.
  15. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Srry OP, already had Zzcan on my ignore list, but was too curious.
    Sorry again.

Bibbles likes this.
  16. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Well, it from the fxx program, if you buy one you can't take it home.
    Ferrari does all the maintenance and organizations for you. You say when and where you want to drive it and Ferrari does the rest. Maybe they can tinker it for you as well.

Mauler_77 likes this.
  17. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

possibly uses LAF gearbox?

Edit: oh you said 599XX not FXX K, id assume so anyway. maybe google can answer.

18. Exage304

Exage304 Gamer

I concur OP. I see a lot of potential for this sim after a few updates to sort out some obvious issues and bugs.

Right now we have the new game brigade who has limited patience for development (this applies to both sim and themselves). If they can't podium like on Forza or GT# then it's deemed impossible, whine and complain when they drive into the AI racing line and get knocked off track or spun and other meme worthy statements. I'm not going to get in an argument or reply to what is essentially trolling. I had a good laugh at the comments on the IGN review.

It does show that AC is not for the majority of console race gamers, simply for the fact that it was designed for a wheel and not a game pad. It's a sim so true ability is shown and mistakes are punished compounds the problem. Most are not accustomed to tuning a car set up because on a game pad it hides things, especially with the steering.

Personally I'm just plugging away at it, finding bugs right now that haven't been reported.

The bottom line is: I want to get better at this sim, and I want this sim to get better.

19. GatoSelvagem

GatoSelvagem Guest

For the last few months, my rig has sat mostly unused...
    ...since getting AC for PS4...have to force myself off the rig everyday...
    ...can't get enough of the driving sensation, hats off to the dev. team.!!!!!!

20. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

I've a pain in my shoulder now!!

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  21. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I'm calling BS on your disc being with the dustman, also yiu say you couldn't find a track to get 6th gear let alone 7th in the ferrari fxx, funny that because today just happened to drive that for thd first time and got 7th gear no problem. You also say you've seen no comments from the devs or plans, clearly you haven't looked very hard, just like you didn't with the tracks. This sim is awesome, I'm having so much fun even if it needs improvement. enjoy pcars.

TitzonToast and Skemekos123 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.