1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Request for another 'Historic Track'

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ipod, Oct 26, 2016.

1. ipod

ipod Rookie

I originally bought AC on the strength of the picture in the Steam store page of the old Monza track and was *very* disappointed when it wasn't in the game.

Fast forward a year or so, and the full Monza track with banking is available. I was in heaven [well, the number of times I crashed on the banking, and not having 9 lives.....]

Now the latest release has the historic Silverstone circuit and, again, I'm having a great time on it.

My request is for at least 1 more historic circuit - Can I get SPA as it was in the 60's, all 14Km of it, with the Masta kink and Blanchimont and Eau Rouge in their nerve-jangling,adrenalin-pumping, death defying prime?

thanks for such a great game.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Another request for the 512m Jul 11, 2017
    ACC Gameplay A request to the devs regarding AI… May 24, 2023
    General modding discussion search request for 3d modeling Feb 20, 2023
    Online Leagues / Championships room License request question Sep 15, 2022
    ACC Tools A wish or request for a LFM helper app Aug 28, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting A request to add windows 8.1 support for ACC Jul 10, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Is a post here sufficient to get the privilege to file a request for support? Jul 8, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Request for DNF value in results file Mar 30, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Feature Request: Brake Duct adjustment in Pit Stop Nov 27, 2021
    ACC User Interface Feature Request - Notes area Nov 10, 2021
    ACC User Interface [Feature Request] Favourite Multiplayer Server Sep 1, 2021
    Console Lounge Request to have VR support in the PS5 next gen patch Aug 5, 2021
    ACC Physics Request: Access to BOP fuel tank capacity data Feb 16, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Control Bindings with Key Combinations [Feature Request] Nov 23, 2020
    Screens & Videos KTM-Imola [Hotalp review request] Nov 11, 2020

3. Tberg

Tberg Alien

I think Spa historic is in the making by Kunos, but maybe just rumors.

Anyway, if you feel comfortable with mods, you should download 2 of the best historic tracks made for AC, while also top 5 of any track mods available.
    These are Brigdehampton and Riverside, both available on racedepartment. Riverside is available in a 0.8 version, but the release of 1.0 is just around the corner.

KRoman47 likes this.
  4. ipod

ipod Rookie

i did download Bridgehampton and really like it. Haven't tried Riverside - I'll have a look for that tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestion

5. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

Riverside is fantastic, if you liked the Bridge you'll absolutely love RIR.

6. Fabri Fibra

Fabri Fibra Gamer

Yeah! Old Spa pls.

KRoman47 and Fat-Alfie like this.
  7. ApexPredator

ApexPredator Gamer

Would be a great addition to the game, no doubt.

8. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Spa Classic would certainly be a nice addition. With it's huge straights it would allow us to really push the upcoming LMP1 cars in the absence of Circuit de la Sarthe.

It gets my vote!

9. Opel-King

Opel-King Racer

Old Nürburgring Nordschleife with Südschleife :)

Ace Pumpkin and Hugo Catarino like this.
  10. Festijn

Festijn Rookie

Tracks -> Classic Spa, zandvoort, rouen, nurburgring would be a great addition.
    Cars -> Ferrari F1 555 , D50, Ferrari 312 F1 67
    Custom championship so we can recreate the F1 1955 and F1 1967 season.

The next GPL is in the makings. Fingers crossed ;)

11. ipod

ipod Rookie

funnily enough, GPL was my first real driving game on a PC. I still can remember how to drive Kyalami... so, now, can I add that as a historic track request as well?

12. Yeah i just need the complete 1967 F1 season...and the cars as well please :D That Honda in GPL was a beast! And the BRM with the 16 cilinder...

Fabri Fibra likes this.
  13. KRoman47

KRoman47 Racer

Yeah old Spa in rF2 is awesome, it would be great in AC as well.

14. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

There's a reasonable conversion of it floating around... it's just good enough to prove that a proper version in AC would be amazing. ;) :(

15. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

A classic version of la sarthe with maison blanche would be so great... I know that kunos wont buy the la sarthe license,but its not like the actual la sarthe is the same,tecnically the 60's circuit doesnt exist anymore :p i know i know,im crazy but still a man can dream...

TheRealJuralumin likes this.
  16. TheRealJuralumin

TheRealJuralumin Simracer

I’ve heard that they already have the data for classic Spa, so this is probably very likely, give it time and we shall see. They’re adding "Highlands” on console next and are working on Laguna Seca, so hopefully Classic Spa is next in line!

Fabri Fibra and Hugo Catarino like this.
  17. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

+1 on classic Nordschleife
    Pls include the Betonschleife short layout and a separate Südschleife. And don't forget the Gesamtstrecke. ;)

18. 9397

9397 Rookie

Any historic f1 track will be more than welcome, Gesamtstrecke of course would be the best of the best, but also historic Spa, historic Zandvoort, Zolder, Mosport, Montjuic...and and and..

Fabri Fibra and Hugo Catarino like this.