1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Things to fix for next consoles update!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Donnced2, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Yeah looks like it.
    it’s frustrating, I started the game today and the 1 setup I’d saved yesterday had gone as well.
    I’ve not tried Laguna Seca yet. I’ll have to have a look at that.

2. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

So It doesn't properly work with a pad, right?

I need to check this car out as soon as I get the chance.

3. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

Not sure, I still have to give it a go with autoclutch and manual blipping.

4. flashat69

flashat69 Gamer

This button is already present. From what you write, I personally understand that the problem is another: the poor usability of the interface of the game. In fact, for example, it would be a good thing to also indicate the icon of the corresponding pad or steering wheel key with a label to refer to a meaning of an action. The PC2 user interface is just like that. So in the case that you indicated, hunt player would be easy, if in addition to indicating the display question of all players in the session, next to the text of the question there was the corresponding icon of the corresponding button, the corresponding action. So, he does not just write: "vote to Kick the XYZ player", but next to this indicate the relative key to press. Unfortunately, not everyone is going to read and study the relative guide to using all the keys. But believe me, so many times it happened to me, that in many we were held hostage by these crazy players. Only then, writing to many players who would have liked to chase those there, I discovered that many did not know how to vote. Sorry my english

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  5. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Custom championships mode: checkered flag shows up randomly. Sometimes in the first lap, sometimes in the middle of the race...

Donnced2 likes this.
  6. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

I thought it had been announce that no further updates were coming for the game. Just game breaking bug fixes.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

7. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I tried it tonight with auto blip and auto clutch (DS4) and no downshift sound. You have to blip the throttle yourself on downshift. Did that with the 250GTO andthe Maserati 250F. its so much more fun. Glad you posted about this because i havent tried these 2 cars for a while, both are bliss.

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  8. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

We have made a fix in our texture converter, and reconverted all skin-related files, which should fix all black-to-green, and colour-turning-black issues, alongside with other livery-related abnormalities from before. Thank you very much for your patience and reporting, and sorry that you have to put up with this.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    Hammerpgh, pippo10, GhostMan and 10 others like this.
  9. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Thanks a lot for your time and the good news!

Any news about the other reports that aren't livery glitches and the special events that are missing from bonus pack 3?

DatNoiseV12 and Hugo Catarino like this.
  10. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Excellent work!

11. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

OMG that´s awesome... i really had lost the hope to a fix/KUNOS but they got my heart again for listening to us and fixing it! <3 THX KUNOS! :)

12. MarcoM

MarcoM Gamer

That is indeed good news! Looking forward to it!

13. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Any news on a fix for the Xbox car setup save bug?

Donnced2 and DatNoiseV12 like this.
  14. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

that's amazing, thank you!
    i hope the 787b mirrors are included in the list of "abnormalities" due to be fixed by this update.

fingers crossed for the xbox players! a bug like that is certainly more important than some glitched paintjobs.

Lewisxbone and Donnced2 like this.
  15. pankykapus

Not yet, has that issue always been there? At the moment I don't know what could cause it but we'll check.
    The Ferrari 458 GT2 rollcage will also remain as it is, it doesn't look any better on the PC either, and it's ancient content, it's unlikely to be updated.

Donnced2 and Xherdani like this.
  16. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

I think so and It only happens in cockpit and dashboard cameras.

About the 458, if all the skins/textures have been reconverted, then It should hopefully go back to its previous state. Anyway, It's not a big deal, it's something i can easily live with.

pankykapus likes this.
  17. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

What about the Giulia Shift-Indicator bug? Did you figure out what causes this issue? :)

18. pankykapus

Still investigating.

Xherdani and DatNoiseV12 like this.
  19. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

I can just tell you that the bar are 3 steps - and in 90% just the first step of the bar appears. But 1-2 times it happened to me that it went from step 1 directly to step 3. And 1 time the bar went from step 1 to step 2. Usually it should go from step 1 to step 2 to step 3. Really hope you figure out what´s the cause :) Can you name any date for the update that brings this fixes? :O
    BTW thanks for the communication @pankykapus

20. pankykapus

Yes, it is indeed weird, in a video I've seen from the latest dev build the first and third stages were working, and it was skipping the second one. The fact that you're saying that sometimes the second stage works just makes it all a lot more confusing...

All this work is done in preparation for the Ultimate edition, so please don't expect it any sooner.