1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Official Screenshots & Videos

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by mibrandt, Mar 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. mibrandt

mibrandt Hardcore Simmer

Can we gather the tasty screenshots - and hopefully soon to come Videos here? :)

I'll start:

[​IMG]

phil, Ischemica, trucidatio and 6 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC Official Server higher requirement Jan 30, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Create Public Server, or Class Specific Official Servers Dec 3, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars How to get official Ferrari 296 livery Nov 26, 2023
    ACC General Discussions Can we get an official announcement on the servers constantly crashing? Nov 4, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Grid Composition in Official Championships Jul 19, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions The Official GT World Challenge game... Mar 4, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Wrecker in Official server Jan 2, 2022
    ACC User Interface Own Livery in Race [trying to use custom skin in official event] Nov 9, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Official Release Date For GT4 On Console? Sep 21, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer if xbox gets pages and pages of official servers why can't pc use more for better organised racing? Aug 9, 2020
    ACC General Discussions 911gt3 cup and lamborghini ST official liveries Jul 15, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Lost connection to the Official Competition Server... Jul 10, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer official racing conditions and weather Jun 16, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Official server problems and CP drop Jun 9, 2020

3. Psit

Psit Alien

In my opinion, if i was standing near a car with the headlights on at night, and also having some street lights a little further like that picture, i am pretty sure i would not be able to see the stars in the sky, because of the way our eyes work.
    I am such an a$$hole i know... :)

Kristaps and chksix like this.
  4. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Nah, you're just not aware in the real world when situations like this happens. Perfectly possible to stars on a nightsky in city enviroments with several headlights in the mix.

5. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

The clouds are way too transparent. Gives the impression they have no volume.

anthony galmiche likes this.
  6. DaveS78

DaveS78 Simracer

7. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

If you zoom in @ coordinate 41°24'12.2"N 2°10'26.5"E. the puddle to the left is too deep:D

8. Typer

Typer Simracer

Tell me they didn’t model that puddle with a concave meniscus?!

╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

9. Typer

Typer Simracer

Convex! I meant convex! In my defence I was tired and additionally a bell end.

Soooooo, anyhoo… how’s about that rain! And night!

10. mibrandt

mibrandt Hardcore Simmer

11. Tberg

Tberg Alien

I'm sure Stefano loves those screendumps :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

mibrandt and leon_90 like this.
  12. leon_90

leon_90 Hardcore Simmer

Are eggs, both brown and white, gonna be included as track-side objects? Is it #confirmed?

13. TheBoss

TheBoss Hardcore Simmer

This image is beautiful, but it is strange that only one of the cars has light in its headlights. The others project light but the headlights are off

14. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

I spotted that as well. Could be a LOD thing, as in headlights are only rendered within a certain distance to camera.

TheBoss likes this.
  15. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

I think while there is only teasing and preview material, this thread could serve for both screenshots and videos you see in various places, but please try to keep it accessible to others by not spamming it with commentary you can share elsewhere. Thanks!

16. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

I think it's good to have somewhere we can discuss screenshots and videos. There isn't currently anywhere else for that in the ACC forums.

17. mms

mms Alien

18. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CREDITS: RaceDepartment

19. dermonty

dermonty Hardcore Simmer

The graphic guys are true heros!!! Tarmac in rain looks amazing!

20. myimac

myimac Alien

Dry looks amazing too!

ShredatorFIN and olevet like this.
  21. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

To me it seems that much less stars should be visible as it seems like dawning, especially through the clouds. Also reflections of headlights plus headlights themselves in right upper part seems strangely very powerful.