1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Update 0.2 Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Echo_29, Sep 23, 2018.

1. The car they raced at Nurburgring 24hrs in 2015 was quite nice though.

2. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Turk likes this.
  3. Emerson

Emerson Racer

Well, I love the Bentley! Can't wait!

4. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

I always wanted to have the Continental on a simulator, it looks cool. And if it does look big, it's definitely not as much as the BMW.

5. wedge_one

wedge_one Simracer

I don't care much for this car, but could be a nice surprise to drive. I was always curious about it and I'm glad we're getting an official release, with real data. Totally agree about the bright liveries and the fact that it looks big and heavy. But so does the M6 and the Nismo.

The most anticipated car for me is the Aston Martin Vantage. I'd love to get it ASAP.

6. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I can't tell you how much it pleases me to hear that we'll get both versions eventually. I really hope they do the same with the rest of the cars who ran in the 2018 season and will in 2019.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  7. marmagas

marmagas Gamer

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
    Felippe Kiss 1987 and emha76 like this.
  8. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

So ACC and RF2 will release the Bentley within a week of each other lol

9. pons

pons Simracer

No, The rF2 version is already 1 year old. ;)

10. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I really like the Nissan GT3. I wonder if the Bently will drive anything like it?

11. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Probably, both big heavy front engined cars.

12. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Funny thing with the Bentley is that while it looks heavy it actually isn’t at all, weighs the same as all the rest really

13. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

14. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

Yeah i am an Australian so it's all good with the RH drive bring it on.:D:D:D

alex bonner and bgil66 like this.
  15. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

I believe Team Parker racing is the only team left running the old Bentley in 2018, guess that means we only get 1 livery? Not sure if other teams ran in Spa as a one off though.

16. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

They still have a works team as well, Bentley Team M-Sport.
    https://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/car/77/bentley-continental-gt3

17. wedge_one

wedge_one Simracer

This video got me a little bit more curious about the 2019 Bentley GT3.

Seems like they've improved the car and it even looks better.

18. This is the actual Bentley 2018

19. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

20. Perhaps by choice of them, just as Reiter Engineering uses the Gallardo instead of the Huracan