1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

0.6.4 update..

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Jarkko Torvinen, Mar 13, 2019.

1. GoBo

GoBo Gamer

I also dislike it. When I run log practice seasons I like to find cars with diferent paces and movement in box (In and out) as expected.

gunner1483 and andrea.chiovato like this.
  2. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

I just expect it to be a temporal thing. The spread of cars in practice sessions all over the track was already there in 0.6.3. So maybe it has been changed to test something.
    Especially the sorted roll out by manufacturer looks weird.

gunner1483 and trutya like this.
  3. tjr

tjr Simracer

Yeah, also happens in sprint race weekend qualifying. It looks kind of weird just waiting in the pits for them all to pass nose-to-tail!

4. mms

mms Alien

The updated AI is quite something, I tried last night the Nurburgring sunset special event, and I finished 18th :eek: And I had to fight for it. Before the update I could easily finish in the top 10. The only place they are slower is the Shcumacher S. Even if I can get close to them, it's a real challenge to pass them, and they will fight back at every corner.

Ace Pumpkin and FelixR1991 like this.
  5. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Racer

Yeah without them overbraking into turn 1 this event has become unbalanced. I ran a similar race (with 97/80 AI settings) on the Hungaroring (starting 26th) and I won with ease, while on the Nurburgring event now I struggle to make up any place at all. I was driving 1:56:XXX's for about 5 laps straight.

I feel as though the AI was compensating for their slow pace in turn one by being unreasonably fast in others. Now that their turn 1 is fixed, they are still compensating elsewhere making them unrealistically fast.

Before, I could reliably drive into a top 5 position in the event.

6. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

yep AI still needs some tweaks as they have some nos in their engines

7. tlsmikey

tlsmikey Racer

I'm thoroughly impressed with the new AI. Just had a fantastic race at Nurburgring, where I had to turn the AI down about 5% but they fought me the whole way and it was a very balanced race. A couple of cars spun randomly, the car I was battling with at the end got loose in a corner when they tried a dive bomb that didn't work out. So good. Very, very impressed.

Haven't tried the other tracks yet, but this is an exceptional AI experience for me.

Winston, mms, Jacobs and 1 other person like this.