1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

1.0.7 beta impressions.

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by SimGuy_1, Aug 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Here are some things i noticed in this new beta patch on same car(lamborghini) same track and conditions(spa;23 degree)->>

•Front tyres heats up much less for same brake ducts settings in 1.0.6 is was running "3" on brake ducts but now i have to run "2" while driving on pretty much same pace.

•I don't know if i haven't noticed this at first but front and rear tyres have slightly different optimum pressure according to app.
    front looks good on 28-28.4 and rear looks good at 27.5 or maybe little bit more but certainly under 28(Could be wrong here)

•Kerb are much stable now to drive on car don't slide on it like it did before overall much realistic feeling like IRL onboards

•Tyres flex is feeling good giving me RF2 like tyres feel which is good imo.

•TC abuser now will be punished much better since it cuts power little bit higher even on lowish settings

Did you guys feel the same? any other things you guys noticed?

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    A-Jin and popo87 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Hardware Discussions Massive FPS loss after new update on a 10700k/3090 Nov 25, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions GPU for 5120*2160 with i10700K ? Nov 12, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds 99% cpu still there after upgrade to i7-10700k Feb 19, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Always CPU >99% after upgrade to i7 10700K Feb 16, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality Help with VR settings on 10700k/3080 on reverb G1/G2 Dec 28, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars CMR Bentley 107/108 LOD on the rear bumper changes when approached. Nov 25, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Poor Performance - mismatch monitor and indicated FPS? GTX 1070Ti Nov 4, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Help with Oculus rift settings (1070) Feb 8, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Recommended settings for gtx 1070 and i7-8700 Feb 8, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Crash - Out of memory problem (with GTX 1070Ti 8GB) Dec 7, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Vr setting gtx1070 Dec 14, 2018
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap #107 – Happy 70th Anniversary Porsche Sports Cars Dec 9, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues LOW FPS ONLINE GTX 1070 Jun 16, 2018
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Micro stutter 1070 GTX (refresh related) Oct 27, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Only 44fps on i7/GTX1070 with Vive Mar 24, 2017

3. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

4. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

5. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

Better post your findings in the beta thread, they are collecting users feedback there and see if there are issues to fix before the update goes public.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.