1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

1.01 public beta

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by jaykinch, Jun 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaykinch

jaykinch Gamer

hey all,
    Is 1.01 public beta the same as the 1.01 what was realeased today ?
    or do I need to opt out of the beta program
    Cheers

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Pit Stop 101 in ACC Mar 11, 2019
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap #101 - Tibor's choice Oct 29, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds How come some cars allow FFB to be over 101% and some cannot? Jan 24, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Physics Philosophy 101 Oct 18, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Voting quorum 101% Mar 11, 2015
    ACC General Discussions "Public Beta" 1.0.7 - Preview 3 - HOTFIX IS NOW LIVE! Aug 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public Beta" 1.0.7 - Preview 2 Aug 7, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Steering Misalignment Disappears After Loading Save [1.0.7 public beta] Aug 2, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Cannot bind gear up/down to keyboard keys while using wheel steering v1.0.7 public beta 2/8 Aug 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public Beta" 1.0.7 Jul 31, 2019
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes AC-PS4: ACGearUP - Telemetry and public chat App. Windows and Linux Jul 16, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer "Public Beta" parts in 1.0.6 Jul 12, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Custom livery on public servers Jul 5, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting V 1.0.5 the latest public beta continuous crashing on MP Jul 5, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public beta" 1.0.5 - UPDATED to Live! Jul 2, 2019

3. Yeah its the same

jaykinch likes this.
  4. Ochilbaz

Ochilbaz Gamer

Do I have to return to steam and reverse the process of the public beta that I had to install at the weekend?

5. f.e.negroni

f.e.negroni Racer

I’d be happy to stay on the beta branch if it means more frequent updates, but I want to make sure I’m in sync with the league server so whatever they use I’ll use.
    If all you are concerned about is to have the 1.0.1 changes, and are happy to get further betas, no need to switch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.