1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 1.09 upgrade not releasing Porsche pack

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by aleph, Dec 6, 2016.

1. aleph

aleph Gamer

Although this has already been mentioned in a previous thread, I am posting this here to inform Kunos that, at least in my case (and after two downloads, one of them of the full game), the 1.09 upgrade is NOT granting access to the Porsche pack to Season Pass owners. Please confirm if this is happening to you as well.

I also ask someone from Kunos to acknowledge the issue and, if possible, give us a time frame for its solution.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    MBK72 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Virtual Reality 10900k, 3080, g2 help Apr 13, 2021
    Console Lounge New Year Hotlap Challenge #109 – What the FxxK??? It’s 2019! Dec 30, 2018
    Tracks modding [wip][open source] aul gal gp track v0.3.1 (110915) - rtblender Aug 27, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Crash while loading car 109rc Nov 12, 2014
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error and cant launch game with GPU upgrade [audio device] Feb 1, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS4 to PS5 free upgrade? Mar 31, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Avis/conseils pour upgrader mon setup VR Dec 27, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions Flex Post sorry but it feels good. CPU upgrade. Dec 22, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Upgrade ram 32 GB Dec 17, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Bad VR performance after upgraden 6900XT --> RTX4900 Dec 5, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions CPU upgrade advice Nov 10, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS5 Upgrade Problem Feb 23, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Upgrade PS5 - what about the DLC Jan 27, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Upgrade to AC ultimate edition with csp and sol Jan 5, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions 49" ultrawide --> upgrade GPU, CPU, or both? Aug 8, 2021

3. Revvin

Revvin Rookie

I have the season pass but I'm being asked to pay for the Porsche pack

4. they are aware of the issue and im sure they are working with microsoft to resolve the issue...Do not buy the porsche pack if you own the season pass

5. aleph

aleph Gamer

Do you know for a fact that they are aware of the issue? I'm asking because this has been going on for a whole day (which gave me plenty of time to download and re-download the whole game over a fairly slow connection) and so far I've seen no acknowledgement or indication that Kunos is doing something to fix that.

6. fishaac

fishaac Rookie

same issue here

7. Myself and others have raised support tickets

8. me and others had opened a ticket on 505 support page about this proble and they replied that in a day will be solved.. well .. after a day isnt solved yet

UntrainedN00B01 likes this.
  9. aleph

aleph Gamer

I have just realized that this does not apply only to the Porsche Pack. I also lost access to the Japanese Pack. Again, I am waiting for an acknowledgement from Kunos that the issue has been detected and is being worked on.

10. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

We are fully aware of the issue and are currently investigating! We'll keep you updated, don't worry!

11. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - Please can you elaborate?

12. aleph

aleph Gamer

Thanks for the acknowledgement. After the patch, the cars from both the Japanese pack and the Porsche pack appear in the menu but cannot be driven. Instead, when I click on then I am taken to a purchase screen in MS Shop offering the Season Pass – which, however, appears as Owned. Apparently the game's connection with the Season Pass is broken.

13. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

OK. Thanks for giving us this info - It's really useful! We've informed our team.

14. aleph

aleph Gamer

Just to add to my previous info, apparently there is no issue with the Porsche Pack itself, as I can drive the free Panamera. Since I have also lost access to the Japanese pack, which I could drive before the patch, it appears to be just a matter of triggering the right licenses inside the game.

15. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Thanks for this! We've mentioned the above to the team.

16. MakaveliA7X

MakaveliA7X Hardcore Simmer

As for myself I don't have an issue with the Japanese pack I just can't get the porche pack for free at the moment.

I did not uninstall the game like aleph did so maybe that's why I still have access to the Japanese pack

17. aleph

aleph Gamer

That's interesting. Just speculating here, of course, but since car packs are available almost immediately when you buy them, I assume they are pre-downloaded regardless of the user having the license or not. When you buy the pack, the system probably sends some sort of cookie to the console to trigger the release. When I uninstalled the game, I probably deleted this "cookie" as well and, since it is not being renewed by the Shop due to some communication glitch, this would explain why I lost access to the Japanese pack but you didn't.

18. MakaveliA7X

MakaveliA7X Hardcore Simmer

It's released in canada for me anyways
    With season pass

19. Kabo

Kabo Rookie

released in Qatar too .
    with season pass

Attached Files:

20. Raikku

Raikku Racer

Yes, now its available(Finland) It said in store "you own this product" and it let me dl it.