1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 1.14 Bugs and errors report!

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by PRO Stream BG, May 18, 2017.

1. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Hello , i start this due of the lack of info about this errors in the forums! (or i not find it, or they miss) Anyway... I want to report for few bugs/and errors after patch 1.14 on Playstation (if you have any feel free to report it)

1. Now in Online (Multiplayer) the Tyre ware didnt work! (aways the tyres stays in optimal state, without consume it) Basicly stays like new tyres with maximum grip, doesent metter how many laps you make (yes happen to every car, every race)

2. Track surfice didnt change, and stays aways in 97% grip (if i set dusty or other than Optimal must be low grip , but not change aways is 97%)

3. Game "FREEZE" after create server in the first menu where you see the car/s! (must restart the ps4 to fix it) and happen a lot!

4. Server settings didnt work proper....i set Stability Control Off in server setup and when i start it is ON (same with TC, and other settings) Not aways what you set up is same when server starts!!!

5. When you create server and game crash or desconect you...later is imposible to set same server again (must change the server name, because the crashed one still visible in the list) (so is important the refresh rate of abandoned and empty server to be a bit faster and to remove servers who are empty or crashed, and allow us to set same name) Yes we can crate new one with new name but is shame because i anunce the server name in the community and the password and later must change it if game freeze...

6. FOV settings didnt save! Every time when i change car,track, server, or turn of my console later when i enter the FOV was reseted to deffaut! (And must be if i touch "save" to be saved for the car, but didnt work to me!

(and a suggestion not bug)
    Fixed Setup option must be availible to choice (and some kind of search filters must be good to add in future, like TC,SC Off/on ..ect.ect

Last edited: May 18, 2017

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Hardware Discussions 4790k to 11400/11600 Apr 14, 2021
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #114 – Championship Start, Formula 1 in ‘54 Feb 3, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars little Bugs on 2023 Liveries Apr 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.5 patch Nov 24, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.4.1 patch Nov 11, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.2.2 patch Oct 14, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.1 patch Sep 30, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.7.10 patch Mar 22, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions New PS5 Version FULL WITH ERRORS AND BUGS !!! UNPLAYABLE !!! Feb 25, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Hotlap session crash and bugs Dec 24, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Various bugs in ACC 1.8 Nov 24, 2021
    ACC Gameplay career mode bugs and issues May 28, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality VR bugs Mar 29, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Some bugs I found in v1.7.4 Feb 25, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Nordschleife Tourist Bugs Report Feb 19, 2021

3. Brainspasm

Brainspasm Gamer

the whole custom lobby thing is fkd up, nothing works. its more like a lottery. shame! :/

jc1186, paul_wev and PRO Stream BG like this.
  4. dawg

dawg Racer

Unable to set a negative camber on the rear right with the new Porsche 911 RSR 2017.

5. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Well. Was expected to have some errors, after all is a compleate new feature in Assetto Corsa, also is a online feature! So i expected something like that, let see if Kunos can solve it soon as possible! Because overall the patch is good...

Alexandr66 likes this.
  6. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Yeah i really hope that KUNOS makes a fix :)

Alexandr66 and PRO Stream BG like this.
  7. MPOW3R

MPOW3R Rookie

Anyone else experiencing an issue with not being able to steer at all using the DS4? As soon as I try to steer, the steering wheel (cockpit view) gets blacked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PRO Stream BG likes this.
  8. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

9. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Yes , that one i can confirm it too.. (i remember before was same bug in other porsche, or was bmw...idk, but yes on that car didnt work)!

paul_wev likes this.
  10. PatjeF1

PatjeF1 Rookie

Ghost car always visible in championship (practice, qual, race) . How to disable ?

Attached Files:

Perell0ne and PRO Stream BG like this.
  11. Reinart86

Reinart86 Racer

There seems to be a sound bug in cockpit-view only. It's not with all cars but there where a few I noticed (lotus 72, Porsche 908lh and some more i can't think of right now). It's hard to describe but it kinda sounds like an air piston sound going on in a loop when you speed up. Anyone else noticed?

UCANT-SCOPE-ME and PRO Stream BG like this.
  12. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

WoW! Intersting bug, if is bug sure...(i didnt test offline championships in deep, i just tried a fast qualify and race...but didnt finish it, and quit! But i didn't see any ghost car like this in my try!) Later gone a check in deep and tell you if is possible to disable or not, or if i have this ghost car at all..

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    PatjeF1 likes this.
  13. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Yes , have some wierd sounds in some cars i notice it few times! But i thinks was something with my Headset! (i use Sony Platinum 7.1 3D audio) but looking your comment...I must test it again...

UCANT-SCOPE-ME likes this.
  14. Reinart86

Reinart86 Racer

Hmm I was also thinking it was my headset maybe. I also have the same one as you. :) but then these sounds should also be there in different views. But it's only in cockpit-view. Dashcam or others have no issues.

15. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I had tyre wear online when I set it too 100% tonight, but not yesterday.
    Delete your save data, back it up to USB first. My friend fixed the same issue.

16. Reinart86

Reinart86 Racer

Does anyone else find it strange that in the field of view setting you have to click twice for some degrees and only once for others? Is this normal?

17. Hello to all the community :)

Just noticed a bug after the 1.14 update, in the Ferrari 458 Italia Gt2 the default cockpit view is way too high XD
    [​IMG]

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

18. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

If only we had the option to adjust the camera ourselves.......

UCANT-SCOPE-ME likes this.
  19. The option is here, I can move the camera up down left right etc but it's strange seems like I can't save the setting? Only way to get out of the cockpit view settings is by cancelling settings XD

20. Reinart86

Reinart86 Racer

I've done some more testing and this is definitely a bug. Tested with headphones, TV speakers and 5.1 home cinema system. On various sound settings (pcm linear, Dolby digital, DTS). Some have it some don't. It's too many to name right know. I should make a list but I really don't want to waste time when I can be racing.:D Thing is since i've never, before the last patch, used the cockpit view. So i don't know if it was there before or not.

PRO Stream BG and UCANT-SCOPE-ME like this.
  21. I Heard it too and I was using cockpit view since the beginning of the game, it was not there before! Sounds like a bugged sound effect loop

PRO Stream BG and Reinart86 like this.