1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

MULTIPLAYER 1.2 - Competition Server changes

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Nov 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tobias Queck

Tobias Queck Racer

22:00 worked as well. But still no CP bars updating in the rating menu

Nox likes this.
  2. Dezember6th

Dezember6th Gamer

Somehow CP stays at Zer0 although I have attended several MP races already. Is there any secret trick how to get CP to show up? Apparently I am not alone but on the other hand some people seem to get CP ratings...

Thanks for this highly addictive game!

Nikolaus

david m likes this.
  3. GravityMsc

GravityMsc Rookie

Hi, I'm from China and just finished a 6h spa race with about 40-50 drivers on 1 January 2020. (https://simresults.net/200101-TQ7#race1) Actually we have an organization for ac/acc(replace ac gt3 races with acc) and hosted some acc races in 2019.
    I wonder if we could have some CP servers in China.

4. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

@Minolin can I suggest that instead of an even distribution you set a minumum of lets say 10 drivers for the last split? In the case of the 55 driver example, this would end in 23, 22, 10. In the beginning when I was assigned to the last split we were 3-4 drivers there, and this did not work, but I think 10 people is enough for a decent race.

Just a thought I had when I was racing against another driver for 45 minutes in one of those two races. Actually it was a really intense fight and I ended up sweating like a pig, but with only 2 drivers the chances of this happening is really small :D

5. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

It wouldn't hurt to put one in Singapore to serve the whole APAC region ;) What sort of pings do you and your mates get to ROOZ Singapore servers?

Wolf WolfZ likes this.
  6. GravityMsc

GravityMsc Rookie

Singapore servers are good to us, about 80-150 with less package loss. In fact I have invited a friend to sign up rooz. The biggest problem is timezone. We can hardly come back home at 6 p.m(9 pm in rooz).
    I think Ks could set CP servers in Singapore, for east Asia and Aus. But the start time of cp race need to be analyzed because of the 3-4 hours time gap.
    BTW, thanks for your setup. I mix part of it with my own set.:D:D:D My teams is not quite fast but stable without any stint time bugs

martcerv and Captain Barracuda like this.
  7. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Doesn't have Singapore and China have the same time..?

8. GravityMsc

GravityMsc Rookie

I mean KS can set one region server for East Asia and Aus players. Just make a proper time for these two different timezone

Sent from my SM-G9730 using Tapatalk

XettMan likes this.
  9. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Just raced the 1st US CP server of the day and all was working properly. My stats updated immediately so looking good again.

10. Dave Well

Dave Well Gamer

@Minolin
    Still CP does not update for me. I was on the 22:00 EU Server (2/3 I think). It does show up in the SA rating but not as CP rating. The race had no pit stop and I did not see any kind of message regarding an error. I finished about 9th,
    Similar story as a CP race before, but that was last year.

Is there something I can look out for or check to understand was happening?

GRFOCO and Tobias Queck like this.
  11. Ris8

Ris8 Gamer

CP rating update still doesn't work

Tobias Queck likes this.
  12. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

I believe you only get points for a top 8 finish.

13. Brado23

Brado23 Racer

Yesterday I did my first CP race and finished 4/16. My ELO is 1514 but only got a CP rating of 1. Is this normal? I was expecting it would jump up a bit higher than 1?

14. Ris8

Ris8 Gamer

Today 22:00 Another CP race without CP and SA rating update... Very sad

Tobias Queck likes this.
  15. Dave Well

Dave Well Gamer

@Dewald Nel You get zero points, but it should show up in the CP stats.

Yesterday evening I did again a competition race and lost the connection, which resulted in place 23/24. This shows up immediately in my CP rating, of course ;) With 0 CP points, some ELO rating and the position. I think this is how it is intended since have this history including out of TOP10 finishes is nice.

16. Dewald Nel

I proved myself wrong last night as well. The only reason I said the above, is because I had finished 9th, 11th and 12th in my first 3 competition races and got no CP, but in the 4th one I had finished 8th and got 1 CP.

However, last night, I got punted into orbit twice and finished 15th, yet I still got a CP.

Is there any way to know what actually earns you CP? Imagine drivers doing a championship and not having any idea what to do to score points, it doesn't make sense.

17. Nox

Nox Racer

Today on the CP Race program 120min Silverstone with 80min Driver stint time?
    is the driver change?

You get Cp points for every position
    ELO rating

f.e.negroni and NiKK2 like this.
  18. Nox

Nox Racer

But do not think that it is with driver change is too bugy what I read.

19. Berry

Berry Alien

I'm also interested in tonight's driver change race, can someone explain to me how it would work? I want to participate with a friend :)
    Also, I've done 2 races so far, I finished 6th and 2nd respectively, but gained no CP points, and have no "record" in the driver rating, how I am supposed to increase those stats? Thanks.

20. Dewald Nel

Also wanna know if I can do the race as an individual.

f.e.negroni likes this.