1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

MULTIPLAYER 1.2 - Competition Server changes

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Nov 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. f_deutsch

f_deutsch Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for let me know @Titi Colectinha , bummer I was already in 3rd chasing 2nd place :(

2. GravityMsc

GravityMsc Rookie

Are there some CP servers in East Asia or Aus? No!

Sent from my SM-G9730 using Tapatalk

3. Peitzer76

Peitzer76 Rookie

Is there a Plan on what day the Cp Servers runs what Track

Carak likes this.
  4. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

imho at this point could be better to leave a track for 2 days.
    More time to training and for preparing a right setup.

5. david m

david m Racer

imho, I would convert every day and hour in random tracks and also CARS! :D

6. moneypizzle

moneypizzle Racer

I think this could be the calendar... from what I understand:

CP notes by Kevin in advance to updated forum blog post: - We now have one more at 16:00 and one at 1am; every 2nd "known track day" is IGT content. - 5 any day in EU, US stays on 3 - Today is suzuka, tomorrow is "unknown", then Zolder, then LS, and so on. - "Unknown" days still work on "you need max track medals" requirement, but adaptively use IGT content based on how many DLC owners have registered. - If it's a large majority, we'll take this as "I bought the stuff so I want to drive it", and send the rest away with "sorry IGT track has been chosen".

Attached Files:

7. david m

david m Racer

Thanks for the calendar.
    Something like this, easy to check and to can see what is each day.
    it would be fantastic to have it always somewhere

Juan Pedro Custodio likes this.
  8. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

@Minolin
    Why after 2 weeks out of the sim, I restart it and my CP has lowered from 18 to 6?

Can you have a look?

9. Fadeout
    CP Ratings won't last forever now. Starting at 7 days since the last CP race, the rating will lose one point a day. This way we a) get rid of inactive drivers sitting on low race numbers, and b) prevent the situation that drivers stop participating because of the fear of losing their CP Rating.
    Here again, this does not touch the Elo value behind; to restore the CP Rating you just have to participate in a race, and all fadeout mechanics are undone.

Wolf WolfZ and Dewald Nel like this.
  10. xX-Chris-Xx

xX-Chris-Xx Gamer

Disconects are back with 1.3.2. since today i have these disconnect problems back on CP Server! Logfile attached!

Attached Files:

11. kashifm

kashifm Racer

For the CP races, would it be possible to add more rating requirements, other than SA? For example, also have CC and/or CN at a certain rating before being able to join the race? I feel like SA is too easy to get, at the moment, and some dirty drivers are still able to slip by the rating system.

12. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

My bad then.
    I remember 1point per week, rather than 1point per day.

13. xX-Chris-Xx

xX-Chris-Xx Gamer

sry but it starts to s..k lost connection 2 times to day everytime in a 1h race in good position inclusive massive cp point los! isnt there any possible workaround for this problem? need help Dev's!!!

14. xX-Chris-Xx

xX-Chris-Xx Gamer

now its 3 times in a row this time i lost connection in Qualy!

And the funfact is it only happens on CP Server to me on community server i can go for 3h race without any disconnection!

15. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

But have the times of the CP servers changed?

16. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

Can you give me the link of this thread? Thank you

17. Ris8

Ris8 Gamer

Yesterday lost connection in Qualying, race 22:00 pm

18. DuckeyTapey

DuckeyTapey Hardcore Simmer

@xX-Chris-Xx and @Ris8 did you both get the disconnect in the 22:00 pm CP Split 1? Me and another person also got disconnected from that one in qualifying at probably the same time. So it's possible that the server died. I didn't get any entry in the CP rating menu either.

19. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

mh good spot indeed - "Official Competition Server 1/3" (which I'd bet at least Duck was on) really went down

DuckeyTapey likes this.
  20. xX-Chris-Xx

xX-Chris-Xx Gamer

every disconnect id have was on compserver 1/x 18:00- 20:00 in race at hte end in the last ten minutes and 22:00 in Qualy!