1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

MULTIPLAYER 1.2 - Competition Server changes

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Nov 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. planinggg

planinggg Gamer

Why are the races 60 minuts at every race now? I would like 45 minuts races again please.

And, I lost the conection yesterday 20:00 race (last 15 minuts).... it hit my CP rating...... P25 to P38 this is the price

2. Ris8

Ris8 Gamer

yes... server 1/3...
    I will try again this evening... and me too... I like 45 min race!!!!

3. Ris8

Ris8 Gamer

me too... above all in 18:00 pm race... PLEASE @Minolin

4. xX-Chris-Xx

xX-Chris-Xx Gamer

Today again CP_Server 1/4 20:00 Race last 18min disconnect! Log attached please we need help! lost round about 18 cp points it s...s and frustrates me!

Attached Files:

• AC2.log
      File size:
      2.7 MB
      Views:
  5. planinggg

planinggg Gamer

I think that one 60 min race for day is enough. The other 4 races I think have to be 45 min long, because is better for everybody (most)

6. planinggg

planinggg Gamer

It has to be fixed as soon as possible, or at the other hand it can cause pain for ACC. And at this moment it has to be avoided, this sim are growing and it is important that it would able to move on.

7. skyline85

skyline85 Rookie

Hallo bin gestern zum 2ten mal vom CP Server geflogen hab aber nur da das problem auf den normalen servern läuft alles ok hat mir auch elo gekostet

8. Ris8

Ris8 Gamer

All ok in 22:00 CP race server 1/3... Great race!!!

9. xX-Chris-Xx

xX-Chris-Xx Gamer

jeah 22:00 CP race server 1/3 worked fine! don't know if minolin has restarted that it worked but for short time there where no servers visible?!

10. kashifm

kashifm Racer

In the future, would it be possible to host "special events" on the CP severs? Like, long endurance events such as a 24 hours of Spa with driver swaps and all?

11. Stefan Bajic

Stefan Bajic Rookie

Is there a possibility to see on which track the next CP race will be?
    I registered a few times, wait 5 mins just to recieve a message, that DLC content is necessary.

So annoucements of the track would be very nice. Also in meanings of, let's say, training before the race. I think 15 mins are not enough to learn the track for some guys that are racing in CP races

Wolf WolfZ and surtic86 like this.
  12. Ris8

Ris8 Gamer

I don't agree with you: random track and weather is the best way to have fun and competition in.. Competition servers!!!

FatnSlo and david m like this.
  13. Nox

Nox Racer

simple solution ......................... buy it

david m likes this.
  14. Stefan Bajic

Stefan Bajic Rookie

Here I agree with you :D
    But I'm not a fan of this way to sell DLCs....for me it's like EA. Anyway other topic, other discussion, not here.

15. Stefan Bajic

Stefan Bajic Rookie

In some points you are right. It's the best for fun and kind of competitive.
    However, it's not the most competitive way if there are guys on the server that don't know the track and destroy the race of others

16. CP server race.

Yesterday i took the pole and even before the start, p2 passed me before the start/finish line and nothing happened to him.
    I was following the procedure and at 58km/h at the green flag.
    This starting mode is a shame ( a big joke) when it comes to being adopted.
    It’s amazing how they always do something that directly or indirectly affects Ferrari.
    Before, until starting from P1, you fought in T1 for the position, but in this new system if you stay between the first 3 or 4 after T1, it’s a miracle.
    Even Ferrari got an initial boost was the advantage it had before.

17. VoodooChild

VoodooChild Gamer

regardless the starting procedure, Kunos just simulates the reality as well as possible, so if in real life the Ferrari is BOPped to death, the same happens in the game.
    Change car if you cannot live with it.

18. Ferrari is Ferrari!

My indignation is in relation to the starting procedure adopted now!
    Even who you follow( Jardier) thinks that such a chance must have.
    When in which category does P2 drop ahead of P1 and does not take a due punishment?!
    Im not even going to give up whether or not to change cars.

19. VoodooChild

VoodooChild Gamer

i don't object to that (for me is quite irrelevant, as i almost never qualify in front rows anyways...), but to your complain about the Ferrari

20. moneypizzle

moneypizzle Racer

BTW this should be the correct calendar now [​IMG]

Carak, Wolf WolfZ, Ris8 and 3 others like this.