1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

MULTIPLAYER 1.2 - Competition Server changes

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Nov 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. holnivek

holnivek Gamer

Yup! Were you in the Porsche? I was P5 in the first split and I got disconnected with around 20 minutes left.

2. Burnleyhome

Burnleyhome Racer

When I join a US CP server usually at 9PM EST, I'm in the 2nd server and we have 20 people. When it was Monza (Friday), I was on the 3rd server with 25 people.

3. FatnSlo

FatnSlo Rookie

Yup that was me. I don't think the race counted anything towards our CP rating.

4. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Looks like downclocking solved my issues with the UE4 bugs (knock on wood), really enjoying the CP servers now. Gained 67 ELO in 4 races on the last split, maybe I can move up soon ;)

AndyK70 likes this.
  5. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

@Minolin
    Please, can we have an updated OP with right info about racetime, schedule and all the other changes?

Thanks

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
    kashifm, ohjeah, holnivek and 4 others like this.
  6. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

can someone explain me in a simple way how the hell split division works?
    Yesterday i and a my friend was preparing to enter in CP server, he hoped for the same stint but i say to him that, due to the CP's funcionality, there was few chance to enter in the same split.
    That's right and even he has judged this solution positively.

Before the race, this was the situation:
    -I had high SA (90) low CP (19) cause in this year usually i can run only a race every 2 or 3 week, low CP ELO (15xx, even if i don't know why, i've win several races and 9/10 in top 5 in my split)
    -My friend is new to ACC, SA lower than mine, CP lower than mine (12), i dont' know his CP ELO

Same registration, i was on split 2/4, he was on split 1/4
    My racing number was 790, his racing number was 643
    Why?

It's not a rant, is only for know how the system works. I mean, He is a new player and i explain him all stuff about ratings, new phisic's features, regulations, online funtionality and so on.
    Maybe i'm stupid, maybe i jumped some explanation here and there, but even if an old time member like me struggles to understand features and functionalities (i read the forum every day, since AC's technical preview), how can a common player who doesn't even enter in the forum, understand stuff like this?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
    Vision_Slayer_525 likes this.
  7. When CP servers were introduced, I thought to myself:

They have an ELO value, so I guess splits are gonna be the first 25 people with the higher ELO, then the next 25 people, and so on, until all splits are maxed. I thought this rule would not apply only for the people that one day was denied entrance, so the next race the system would "boost" a little his/her score, so he/she can enter the next day. What was my surprise when, in my first CP race, I entered 4/6 split, did very poorly, and the next day I was put on 2/6! Not saying I didn't enjoyed the races, but is a weird system indeed

8. My results from the last 11 races just disappeared...:confused:
    Wtf...:cool:

9. holnivek

holnivek Gamer

Did you mean your CP point went down or the races disappear completely in your CP tab history?

10. AC Lorenzo

AC Lorenzo Rookie

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  11. Yup!
    Both the results of the CP and the public servers( profile tab).
    I hope dont lose all my results

12. holnivek

holnivek Gamer

It looks like Kunos lost all ratings data for the past 2 weeks. All my ratings changed and there's no data for the past 2 weeks.

13. AC Lorenzo

AC Lorenzo Rookie

14. Sebba500

Sebba500 Rookie

15. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Your split also depends on the people who decide to sign up. If a lot of the high ranked people sign up, you will be in a lower split. If not, you will be in a higher split.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

16. Sebba500

Sebba500 Rookie

Please check your Ratings again. Mine is back!

f.e.negroni likes this.
  17. AC Lorenzo

AC Lorenzo Rookie

Mine don`t :(

18. AC Lorenzo

AC Lorenzo Rookie

Now yes, data restored. :)

19. Mine went back to what it was before.
    I just miss the results of yestardays second US CP server race.
    Thxs again.;)

20. Cocoa

Cocoa Rookie

I've searched and searched and can't find a thing... Is there any forum (that's updated regularly!) of website were Kunos advises the status of competition servers? What I mean is, times of day, how many, geographic location etc?

For example, recently it turns out there are at least a couple more races held a night in Europe, yet I could not find anywhere, where this is documented, only when finding out (by surprise) by logging back in after a race! The original forum post does not seem to be updated at all?

Am I missing something?