1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

MULTIPLAYER 1.2 - Competition Server changes

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Nov 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nox

Nox Racer

read here

Minolin said:
    Known iusse 1: When the CP race is over, you will find your CP page in the rating profile having a bar for this race, but it shows the rating/elo before the update. Will fix this, but can take a few days

Known issue 2: Apparantly the CP rating may not get updated, so even a few minutes after the race you may have the same than before. This will also be fixed, but no worries; the ELO rating behind is updated properly, and is the only state we need. So once fixed, this will automatically consider all races done

f.e.negroni likes this.
  2. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Simracer

So issue #2 is still a thing?
    Unfortunate...BUT:

Way cleaner racing on the CP server, than i've expected, at least in the top 10! :)
    Also SA seems to finally gain for me again, nice! :D

Also again and again: The weather system just spices things up and ACC is just working fabulous with it...LOVE IT!

LukFry and f.e.negroni like this.
  3. manu68

manu68 Gamer

I came back home after Christmas holidays, and I have seen that my CP rating is always at zero.
    (like many others wit the same problem apparently)

Wolf WolfZ likes this.
  4. Wolf WolfZ

Wolf WolfZ Gamer

No comp Servers in Australia. Why ? We paid same money for ACC as other country . My currency below your? Thanks

Cefirofun likes this.
  5. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Yesterday my CP was updated for the first time since the new CP servers came. After finishing the race, while I was returning to the pits, I got a message about CP calculations being done and after a short time my CP was updated right away. I got from 37 to 39.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

manu68 likes this.
  6. US servers are down?

7. f3rny

f3rny Rookie

I'mm seriusly thinking about asking for a refund, the only reason I buyed competizione was the cp servers, if they don't work/aren't avaiable in my area there's no reason for me to have it, and it should even be something known before buying, I'm tired of this forever early access games

8. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

If that was actually your only reason to get ACC (something I find really hard to believe, but whatever) you should have done some research before. Don't you think?

manu68 likes this.
  9. kashifm

kashifm Racer

Before, the servers were showing up at US times for me (I'm in the US). But now, I feel like my times are showing up in EU times. I'm not complaining if I get both US and EU servers, but are there no US servers anymore?

eracerhead likes this.
  10. m_i_k_

m_i_k_ Rookie

My mate have trouble with CP servers. He register for race, everything is OK but when he should enter and refresh data, this message appears "Full Register, Try later" in red and he can not enter any race

11. DennisF89

DennisF89 Rookie

First of all big thank you to the Devs! The CP races have been great so far and ACC has become my favourite sim.
    One thing I would prefer is to have maybe to have 15-20min to join and have practice for that time to get used to the track.

Also: is there any way to protest someone? I had a great race today on the Nürburgring until someone would always block me on the straight und push me off the track. After about 3-4 laps I drove next to him and just held my line and he spun off. Afterwards he blamed me in the chat and let himself fall back a lap and tried to take me out three times.

12. CRT Juanillo

CRT Juanillo Rookie

Hello good Morning. This appears every time I register to enter a competition hall. The registration does make it correct, but then I get this message. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong

Attached Files:

13. kashifm

kashifm Racer

I was just coming to post the same thing, except in English. I register fine in the registration period. Then when the session starts it gives me the same message. "Registration is full. Please try again later."

14. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

today last race on Nurburgring. Split #2. Pit didn't count as mandatory. And i'm not alone, if i'm not mistaken. Ruined my race totally

And another question is ranking. CP rating doesn't mean nothing. Looks like that SA is mandatory. So not very fast safety guys are uffer in the top split. Just observation.

15. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

This means all four splits were full and your ranking was too low to enter the last split. Happened to me too :D

I think they didn't expect such a success with the new CP server format :p

16. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Did you change tires during the Pit ? Changing tires is mandatory.

17. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

Of course i did. I stand on the pit line 30 sec like other guys. To prevent next question: yes i pited in opened pit window)

And when i found this fale, i opened pit menu in the MDF with this strategy and saw that in Mandatory pit tyre replace was green and pit window was colored as red. But pit window were still open and i think this is pure bug.

XettMan and lordpatou like this.
  18. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

Yeah. but look. We played in company of 4 players. And only one of us ranked to the first split. He is very clean racer, but not the fasterst one (SA nearly 99 but other ratings ~80, CP is 0). And he suffered on this server with pace 1:58-1:59. Just an observation. SA dominates in the ranking for Competition. Speed is secondary at best.

19. f3rny

f3rny Rookie

Always blame the user, not the dev huh? I hate this place, coming to the forums for help is only to be kicked by the fanboys shilling the devs. ZERO support for a paid product. And calling me a liar? I only want to know if this is another ****ing bug of this ****show of game or my region is not suppossed to have it, because the dev post in the 1st page is basically a "yeah, you should be on US servers, unless you are not, then maaaaaybe if enought people complain about it in your area we will see if we do something about it. Or not."

20. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Oh I wished I only had that levels of confidence :D
    While it's true that SA has impact on where you are put (there is no point in having top split races that end in T1), this isn't correct. In numbers, SA has up to 30% impact on the split, and the effect will decrease once enough people are close to 99 - once we got a full Split 1 with SA 99 drivers, it ofc. isn't able to have any impact at all.

There are two details: One is that you need to win points (that is don't come in last) to get progress, allowing the CP rating to approximate the actual value (represented in Elo, and taken for the process-of-grouping-people-in-order-to-get-reasonable-splits). Otherwise everyone would start at 50 CP, which is kind of nonsense - and more important, exactly 50% of all users would inevitably see their CP rating drop each time they contribute. Which makes them hesitant to drive, which is the opposite of what we want.
    The other one is that I just found (literally minutes ago) out why the CP rating buildup is damn slow because of a bug, which means your friend could have any value and still sits on a UI telling 0 (which actually means 0.00xx or something).

tjr and f.e.negroni like this.