1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

1000 hours Acc..

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by p.g.49, Jul 3, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Although I do not see the interest, it is possible that some people have recourse to such practice just for figured at the top of a ranking (who has the most hours of games) and thus it feels, the time of a moment "better because-that"_o_O.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  2. eSEA One

eSEA One Hardcore Simmer

1142 - AC
    158 - ACC
    I would say add about 1/2++ of that total in creating graphics for the game (AC) and DIY rig, accessories and tweaking.

3. jaxx_za

jaxx_za Hardcore Simmer

This video was inspired by this thread:

4. p.g.49

p.g.49 Gamer

I didn't think the conversation I started would go that far .. But really, it's a really serious thing what Chris talking,and it's good to be talked. I am playing drums for 33 years, and I can say,that I'm used hours that hobby many times more than gaming,and alone specifically.I just got two new songs to learn and record,maybe I'll put the hours up for curiosity.
    I just want to say that from me,sim racing is a hobby among others,it is up to the individual how to deal with it mentally.

eSEA One, Ace Pumpkin and swigaffu like this.
  5. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

1000 hrs is not much

i get the topic is serious but here is quick sum up

12. Sept ACC early access release
    till today around 328 days passsed x 24h = 7,872

So almost 8000 hrs and if you deduct 1000hrs on game... still 7000 hrs to do what ever the hell you want ..lol
    I have almost 800 hrs on the game and this is with my tight schedule Work and life stuff etc.. visiting familly etc etc..and still get 1-2hrs a day on ACC. Just because somebody spent bunch of time on game does not means he has no life and he is living in basement etc. .

7000hrs is bunch of free time...and if you work for example you do your 8-17h shifts still 166 days left of free time...

I wish i had more time to spend on ACC :D

Ace Pumpkin and p.g.49 like this.
  6. Andrex

Andrex Gamer

AC 1036 hours
    ACC 54 hours

7. Since First Relise I have 213 Hours, I have to say this is only due to my CPU being poor and I struggile with performance in ACC, well now its slowly getting better I can get 60FPS while the game looks good, in that time Ive been playing alot of AC and waiting for ACC to get a performance boost, Love GT3 and ACC is perfect for it.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  8. Psit

Psit Alien

AC: 1000hrs.
    ACC: 16
    10 of them trying to make it work / tweaking for fps
    6 of them driving with auto gearbox because i cant bind my paddle shifter.

9. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Simracing is more a hobby than casual past time activity.
    So the huge numbers should be compared to equal activities. Like learning an instrument, or perfecting your chess strategies :p:D;)
    Peeps with thousands of hours playing Fortnight and such are the insane bunch!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    p.g.49, aaaape and D.Jankovic like this.
  10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

AC - 1153 hrs
    ACC - 299 hrs
    ACC Forum - 26,723 hrs :D

11. popo87

popo87 Racer

450 here! But...how many on..netkar pro? :D