1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

2 x Radeon RX580 (Crossfire): does it work in ACC? What CPU goes well with them?

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by Guidofoc, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

I am about to be gifted with two Radeon RX580 8GB cards. Question: does ACC support the two cards being used together (I saw it is called Crossfire)? If yes, is there any setting/profile/thing I need to do?

Second question:
    I am about to buy a new PC, can I pair the two cards with any CPU or should i go AMD?

Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Hardware Discussions MSI RADEON RX 5700 XT MECH OC and FPS Mar 25, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Radeon RX 5700 (XT) Users - Please Share Your Benchmark Results Jul 9, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Serious problems after Radeon Crimson update! Jul 17, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds 1080p won't go fullscreen on 4K display (Radeon R9 M470X) Feb 22, 2017
    Chit Chat Room AMD introduces Radeon RX480 Jun 1, 2016
    Screens & Videos Radeon PRO for video capture May 22, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Amd radeon software crimson edition Nov 25, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Low hardware usage - rift/radeon Feb 19, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Radeonpro does not work with ac Jan 17, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Optimal settings for radeon 7950 card Jan 12, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Breakes in rendering on uhd 4k @ amd radeon r9 290 gpu usage 100/0% Nov 22, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Can´t get radeon pro working since ac 1.0.x rc (to use supersampling) - any advice? Oct 18, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Radeon R9 290 best ingame settings? Jun 16, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Radeon r9 270x 4gb May 3, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game won't launch [Radeon Pro targetting the launcher] Feb 28, 2014

3. t4tuz4lem

t4tuz4lem Rookie

I've the same config I need to know which setup is the best to use

4. Thomas Fun

Thomas Fun Simracer

There is no SLI/Crossfire support.

You can use any CPU, but high single core performance is recommended for optimal results, like a Ryzen 5600x, which seems the OP is now using.

5. Psit

Psit Alien

Sell them to Bitcoin miners for 600 a piece, buy a 3080.