1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

2014 24hrs of lemans- no eurosport.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by bgil66, Jul 23, 2014.

1. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

does anyone have a link of the full race with coverage other than eurosport? Eurosports coverage is an audi commercial I swear its 90% audi. If they are not shown on the track they are shown in pits or drivers in garage, rediculous! Thanks...oh and that 98t is a beauty :)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Physics Bugs & Issues Audi R18 e-tron quattro 2014 leans to the right (or left) when driving Jun 30, 2018
    Screens & Videos WEC 2014 season Jun 10, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Audi R18 e tron 2014 front wheels clipping through model Jun 6, 2017
    Screens & Videos WEC 2014 series promo May 30, 2017
    Online Leagues / Championships room World Endurance Championship 2014 May 30, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues KERS capacity too large on Audi R18 TDI 2014 May 25, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues No rev-limiter, top speed too low, wrong TC, wrong LED on Audi R18 2014 May 20, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV Launch Edition 2014 Mar 15, 2017
    Console Lounge [Steam Guide] x1/DS4 controller settings by Kubro [from 15/3/2014] Oct 9, 2016
    Sounds modding Audi R18 2014 Sound mod Jul 4, 2016
    Liveries Audi R8 LMS - Asolute Racing - Abu Dhabi Gulf 12h 2014 Mar 28, 2016
    Liveries Formula Renault 3.5 2014 Scuderia Smiraglia HD Mar 9, 2016
    3D car models [f1sr asr formula] - F1 2014 Mar 2, 2016
    Liveries Audi R8 LMS - Absolute Racing #17 - Macau 2014 Feb 28, 2016
    Liveries Audi Race Experience #22 VLN 2014 Feb 24, 2016

3. Horus

Horus Alien

Me thinks this thread will be removed as it is illegal activity in most countries in Europe to stream sporting events. I would advise searching Google but be wizi wig quick as they disappear quite quickly, sometimes. :rolleyes:

4. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

oh its such a terrible crime to want to watch a race. If this thread gets removed I sell AC :p

5. Horus

Horus Alien

I'd love to know how you sell a game purchased through Steam, you cannot even trade it with someone. Once you paid for it and started the download that is it, read your EULA.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  6. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

WTF pal? I simply asked if there was another feed for the race not for a lesson and insulting my mindset.

7. Horus

Horus Alien

:confused:

Deleted posts as I am not interested in this silliness.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  8. AmplifiedNL

AmplifiedNL Simracer

The le mans stream on eurosport is the same as on any other tv channel, as far as I've seen

9. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

thanks Amplified

10. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

nah was just kidding especially with smiley face at end of my reply. and if you could sell it why would you after getting the 98t

Horus likes this.