1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

2015 spa 24 hours official discussion topic

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by PhenOm, Jul 23, 2015.

1. MrMacStripe

MrMacStripe Simracer

@hazardic The car spun before Eau Rouge and hit the barrier.

Attached Files:

2. hazardic

hazardic Alien

yeah i know it i saw it on broadcast. i was asking about why it left the race, i thought it barely hit barrier and now i see it got a serious rear damage

3. troy

troy Racer

Nick Catsburg one of the drivers in the winning Marc VDS is a simracer btw. He used to drive in Live for Speed (http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=stats&racer=nickc) also winning the Masters of Endurance 24 hour race in the process. :)

4. sarabwt

sarabwt Simracer

noone knows if he was being held up. He says he was, but then the "backmarker" overtook him and unlapped himself. i dont know what to think, but blaming someone else for your mistake is childish and even more so, when you are a part of such a good team running a 24 hour race :)

5. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

The problem is that you can actually be quite a bit faster than the guy in front of you but you aren't able to overtake him due to either track conditions (which could've played a role during the night) or because he's braking late, taking too much risks and you'll get frustrated very easily because of that. Again, teams should communicate a lot better when it comes to things like that because a lot of accidents happen due to backmarkers/lapped cars not moving over. Hell, last year a mclaren almost ran off one of the BMW Z4's from Marc VDS which was in pursuit of the leader. Mclaren was a few laps down, BMW was much faster but the mclaren kept slamming the door and didn't want to let him pass.

6. sarabwt

sarabwt Simracer

no no no, black falcon merc overtook the audi and unlapped himself. they probably had the same pace. noone has seen the 2, only the teams will know what really happened.