1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic 24h Le Mans 2018 thread

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Hugo Catarino, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

Hey folks!

I think it would be nice to have a thread to discuss Le Mans,like we did last year.
    So, who's whatching the big race?its starting to rain in some parts of the track,hope that makes the race more entretaining!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room VSR 24h of Le Mans - LMP2 (URD), GTE (URD) with Driver Swaps Mar 30, 2022
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues My server don't work with 24H of le mans track Jan 4, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Le Mans 24hrs Livestream Jun 14, 2017
    Chit Chat Room 24Hrs of LeMans behind the scenes vid Jun 14, 2017
    Chit Chat Room A.C. needs a Le Mans 24hrs dreampack. Jul 4, 2016
    Suggestions 24h Le Mans track Jun 24, 2016
    Liveries Ford GT40 - 1966 Le Mans 24hr #2 Feb 7, 2016
    Liveries 24h le mans 2015 skins (collection thread) Jan 6, 2016
    Chit Chat Room 24hours lemans live streaming racedepartment Jun 13, 2015
    3D car models Elms/wec/24 h le mans/uscc/24h spa/bes/vln skins (temporarily stopped) Sep 17, 2014
    Chit Chat Room 2014 24hrs of lemans- no eurosport. Jul 23, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Le Mans 24H coming up, KUNOS!! Jun 6, 2014
    Liveries Ferrari 458 Italia GT2 24hr Le Mans 2013 Dec 31, 2013
    ACC Gameplay 24h single player racing / my feedback May 30, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions 24h Race Ps4 Oct 14, 2022

3. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

The 911s look sharp sporting their historic liveries. With so many to choose from hopefully they'll do it again next year.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

DonZmeuheu and Hugo Catarino like this.
  4. Hugo Catarino

Yeah i love those,the onboard images of the Ford GT chasing the "Rothmans" Porsche were amazing.The GTE category is very well disputed,hope the Ford wins but the 911 seems very tough to beat

5. Laughing Gravy

I'd like to see the Fords win as well, but the 911s are strong and the BMWs are benefiting from the BOP tweaks they received. It seems like you can cover the GTE Pro field with the proverbial blanket.

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  6. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

What’s the difference in the pro cars?
    Is it just more horsepower?

The TVR Rebellion LMP1 looked very nice

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  7. Laughing Gravy

GTE Am have ABS and traction control. I think the Am cars have more power and the Pro cars have aero advantages, but I may very well be mistaken about this.

8. Hugo Catarino

I had to leave right before the entry of the safety car,the Ford #68 was on the lead.Now its running in 5th,what the hell happened? :(

9. Laughing Gravy

The GTs didn't pit when everyone else did while the safety cars were out. They lost track position when they pitted both cars soon after the track went green. I have no idea what the reasoning was behind this decision.

10. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

LeMans has a really crazy réglément. But who cares:) Porsche for the win! Love the Pig and Rothmans Porsche look so great.

Laughing Gravy and Hugo Catarino like this.
  11. Hugo Catarino

Stupidity is my best guess.it will be very hard to recover :(

DonZmeuheu likes this.
  12. Laughing Gravy

13. DonZmeuheu

So the biggest two differencies between GTEPro and Am are:
    1. that the Pro cars are factory Teams and the Am cars are Private Teams.
    2. The Amateur cars must be an older generation than the Pro's

14. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I just wonder how Toyota will mange to lose a race with zero competition, best result would be if they crashed into each other but I suspect they will find a more creative and dramatic way to lose the race they only need to finish to win.

Ace Pumpkin and Hugo Catarino like this.
  15. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

If it does go awry for Toyota again I think they might just have to accept that it isn't meant to be.

Personally I hope both cars get to the finish in 1st and 2nd positions. The drivers will rightly take the plaudits but it's those folks in the garage who I'm thinking about.

When that car failed on the last lap a couple of years ago it must have been a proper kick in the bollocks. Those lads deserve a party.

Laughing Gravy and Hugo Catarino like this.
  16. Hugo Catarino

The right right now for 2nd in GTE is amazing,best one so far!

17. Hugo Catarino

The first Toyota is already failling,and still 1.37m to go...:eek:

18. DonZmeuheu

Congrats to Porsche and Toyota. Toyota deserves their win so much. Finally they made it! Alonso is a true warrior, a real Racing Driver and thats why I like him so much.

19. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

Having watched a fair bit of Le Mans stuff recently, this video popped up in my youtube feed. I'd never seen it before.

A bit of Le Mans history. Interesting to see a racing car on the circuit with normal everyday traffic.

On a more sombre note, Hawthorne was involved in the tragedy of the previous year. Whether he was to blame for it or not is a matter of opinion, as the comments section of the video shows.

I think the man showed no class whatsoever.

20. Hugo Catarino

i like that video a lot,is mindblowing to see trafic (and a bycicle!) passing inches away from him in oposite direction!

As for the Le Mans tragedy...he had the major part of what happened.i remeber seeing somewere that he was in tears when he got out of the car after his stint,but to celebrate the victory just hours after the tragedy like nothing happended was a true jerk move by him.

DonZmeuheu and moodyryder like this.
  21. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Le Mans motor racing disaster.

First time I’ve ever heard or seen the Le Mans crash in 55.

DonZmeuheu and Hugo Catarino like this.