1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

'27 Display for ACC and AC

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by romandevision, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Hello, friends!

Help with your choice, please. Used to view YouTube, ACC/AC and surf the Internet.

Yes, I understand that games require a wide monitor with a TN matrix and 1ms response, but in this case it is a compromise solution for all tasks. Sometimes I take pictures, but occasionally because I'm lazy.

All them Quad HD 2560 x 1440 and at a price of ~420 euros (welcome to the Soviet Union).

1. Asus MZ27AQ Designo - H/K acoustics is very good, because I use the built-in speakers.
    https://www.amazon.com/Designo-MZ27AQ-Monitor-Speakers-Subwoofer/dp/B076DMGZLR

2. HP 345495 Business Z27n - No broken pixels + sound bar sold separately
    https://www.amazon.com/d/Monitors/HP-345495-Business-Z27n-Monitor/B0791J73ML

3. NEC EA EA275WMI - imperial quality :eek::D
    https://www.amazon.com/NEC-EA275WMI-BK-SV-Screen-LED-Lit-Monitor/dp/B018YQ7BZI

My '24 DELL(S2415H, glare) hurts my eyes now, especially after 2-3 hours of play, I'm ready to change it to something new in a month.

EDIT:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Racelogic display function Yesterday at 12:53 PM
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars In-car display brightness at night Aug 7, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Monitor displaying both lenses Aug 4, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Racelogic display on Lexus not working Aug 3, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Wired HUD display in multiplayer race..... Aug 3, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer No mfd display in mp race Jul 15, 2019
    ACC User Interface Personal best lap times not saving/displaying (as of 1.0.4) Jun 22, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals 1.0.4. No rev lights and oled display working on Fanatec CSL McLaren and F1 2019 Wheels Jun 17, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Global graphics display Jun 12, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Bentley 2018 light indicator icons not in sync on incar displays Jun 8, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Game v1.0.0 displays <anonymous> when doing online racing or events May 30, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars LED Position Display - Multiplayer May 30, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Displayed Server Pings May 15, 2019
    ACC User Interface Penalty Display wrong position. Apr 11, 2019
    ACC User Interface Penalty display not clear enough Apr 10, 2019

3. doamf

doamf Racer

Hi,

Out of interest: are the exorbitant prices because of shipping and import tax?

Reg.

4. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Simracer

I've bougth Dell S2719DGF a few months ago and I'm pretty happy with it (2560x1440 @ 144Hz).

5. Cornflex

Cornflex Gamer

I got this one:
    AOC Agon AG271QG

Very good display with g-sync. Love it.

chakko likes this.
  6. Until 2020 duty-free import of up to 500 euros (after - 200 euros).

But it is very likely that your goods will be stolen after crossing the border or broken - this is how the local post office works. :)

- nothing's changed in six years. I ordered a Gibson Les Paul from Germany and the box was crumpled on the sides. Good thing it was in the case.

Can you please tell me how he's doing with the gamma correction? My white color is not white at all and is always too bright + bad contrast. For this reason, I'm afraid to buy DELL (although I like this company).

doamf likes this.
  7. Above my budget - 750 euros. ;)

8. doamf

doamf Racer

@romandevision
    Holy s**t,

LMAO, I am sorry, but I nearly fell of my chair, wtf?

Hang in there, it cannot become worse...

9. I've had a long time to realize that I live in Mordor. :D

In this regard, the purchase of the monitor will take place in the shop of my city.

10. sherpa25

sherpa25 Simracer

Having used triple 23" before, then a single 32" (1440p), I miss the triples (ie. the size monitors) for driving. A single 27" might be quite limiting.

11. I have a "small" problem with a workplace for a year and a half, because I'm not living at home now)

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      273.8 KB
      Views:
    sherpa25 likes this.
  12. doamf

doamf Racer

I understand. BTW you speak Orcish too? :D

13. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Simracer

To be honest I have no comparison. My previous monitor was old and worn LG 24" LCD W2453TQ-PF and it was really old and really worn... The white was something more like gray/yellow. And with the new monitor the white is WHITE (for me), brightness and contrast are also on another level. My eyes are happy. Also: DisplayPort made the difference, too.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    romandevision likes this.

14. It can be very specific humor, but it's very relevant ))

To be honest, the only thing I love is this my language, he's beautiful )

I understand you. I'll try to see this model in the store, thanks!

15. romandevision likes this.
  16. doamf

doamf Racer

nvm

17. _maRtin_

_maRtin_ Rookie

18. Hello, friend! Thanks for the advice, but I'll still stick to 1440p - AC with such a resolution looks much better, as the 1080p shows angularity.

It is no longer for sale in my region :(

19. Hello, friends!

In the end, I took this monitor:
    1. Asus MZ27AQ Designo
    https://www.amazon.com/Designo-MZ27AQ-Monitor-Speakers-Subwoofer/dp/B076DMGZLR

I got it for 410 euros and I can tell you I'm in shock. The picture is amazing, the pixel density is high, the sound I liked very much - it's fantastic.

Minus the typical average budget for IPS - glow. But against the background of all the advantages it's not a minus, but a little trouble (my iMac 21.5/1080p has the same).

I am very demanding to the image and except iMac it is difficult for me to look in what any-monitor and I am very glad to such find as I had earlier unpleasant experience with Asus-display (approximately 5 years ago). But my girlfriend has an Asus laptop with a good display, so I decided to take a risk and take this monitor. And I wasn't wrong.

AC/ACC looks like it's another game - I finally see the details and I'll never go back to FHD again.

upd:
    the only thing that's upsetting me now is the relatively low FPS. Leaves are at a minimum, mirrors too. Why do I get 50-60 FPS with 28AI? Sometimes on the n-ring watching the repetition I see a drop to 50... :eek:

CPU: Ryzen 2600x
    GPU: RTX 2070
    RAM: 3200(16GB)

GPU loaded at 70-80%. Weak CPU?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    th3o likes this.
  20. Jakkison

Jakkison Gamer

I bought a 144hz gaming monitor with g-sync compatibility and things have changed drastically. It’s insane the difference using a 144hz monitor. Monitor is
    Msi MAG271CQR

21. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Simracer

No, according to https://pc-builds.com/calculator/Ryzen_5_2600X/GeForce_RTX_2070/0Qb12x8A/8/

But maybe there is something else going on?

romandevision likes this.